How I met my Daddy

sarahpalin

• 5 months later...

Hey everyone. After more than a year I'm finally back at writing these stories. I started this last part over so many times without ever being satisfied with it that I eventually stopped trying and focused on other projects and didn't think about it all that much. I had a sudden surge of inspiration a few days ago and finally wrote it to completion. I've also started working on a spiritual sequel to it with a new victim/slave, also still featuring the characters of Rick and Tom, but I will slightly retcon a few things about them to fit the new ideas I want to play with better.

So stay tuned for more, I'll try my best to not take a whole year to finish it this time, lol. It's shaping up to be quite a long story and I will start posting it, in a new thread, once I'm done with the second chapter. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this epilogue to Tom's story:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Part Seven - The Slave Formerly Known as Tom’s Last Entry

It’s been over a year now since I’ve become a willing chem slave for my Daddy. At this point, I have completely forgotten what my life used to be before I moved into his house and discovered the wonders of gay sex, drugs, slavery, rubber, and so many wonderful kinks and perversions shown to me by my master and lover.

For the past year, every moment of my life has been under the influence of some substance given to me by my Daddy. Sometimes I know what it is, but most of the time I have no idea. This constant state of euphoria and drug-induced haze has left me struggling a lot to form coherent thoughts and remembering anything with clarity has become very difficult. That’s why I asked Daddy if I could write down my thoughts one last time before I’m unable to anymore. I can feel my mind going away, replaced by this instinct-driven sex animal that Daddy has been shaping me up to be. I don’t regret my choice of becoming his complete slave, not one moment. But the price I have to pay for this blissful and exciting existence is my own mind. I sold my soul to the devil, so to speak, but I would do it all over again If given the chance.

So, one last time, let me tell you about my life for the past year, and for what will likely be the rest of it.

Shortly following my conversion into a poz slave, Daddy took me to a tattoo parlour to get my first ink of many. I now am adorned by several hot tattoos all over my body, starting with a sizable biohazard symbol surrounding my ass hole, like a target warning potential tops that only poz loads are allowed in. I also have a few dozen little spermatozoids tattooed all over my thighs, all seemingly swimming to reach my hole. Each sperm has a little biohazard symbol on it as well. These were my first tattoos, which were followed by several others, some more degrading than others. For instance, I proudly have the words « TOILET », « PISS SLAVE », « WHORE », and « POZ SLUT » displayed on my chest and on my back. The only problem with these is that they’re not often visible due to the several rubber suits I constantly have to wear, unless I’m wearing clear, transparent rubber.

Every morning I wake up in my rubber cell in the basement, on my rubber bed, in one of the rubber suits I have to wear continuously. Sometimes I wear the same one for several days, sometimes I wake up in a fresh one. Sometimes it’s a plain black suit without any features, sometimes It’s a clear transparent one that makes me look like some weird medical experiment. I also get to wear various, more elaborate ones with biohazard symbols on them, clearly indicating my status for anyone to see. Sometimes there are words like « piss », « fist », or « chem », chosen by Daddy to let me know what we will be focusing on that day, or just because he likes it. These rubber suits have become my second skin, I couldn’t imagine being without them on, tightly hugging my body and paradoxically enhancing and numbing every sensation all at once. Since I have worn a hood for the entirety of the past year, I have pretty much forgotten what I look like at this point. This is the true new me; a featureless, anonymous gimp whose sole purpose and identity is to be a sex servant to my demanding master.

After waking up, I always have a fresh pipe full of Tina next to me that I have to smoke right away. Daddy wants me high all the time from the moment I wake up until he lets me go to bed, so I have no time to lose and light it up. I usually do a half dozen hits before putting it down. Naturally, the high makes me unbelievably horny, so I grab one of the butt plugs made available to me and shove it down my already lubed ass to calm me down. From then on I have to wait for my Daddy to come and let me out or take care of me.

The first thing I have to do when greeting my master is to serve him as a urinal. By the time he enters my room I’m always ungodly high and horny so I gladly get on my knees with my mouth wide open. Daddy then sticks his massive semi-erect cock in my mouth, I wrap my lips around it to create a tight seal while he opens the floodgates and gives me my morning drink. I pride myself to never waste a single drop. Once he is done pissing I usually suck his cock to completion and swallow his first big load of the day, or he finishes in my ass, depending on his mood.

A few weeks into our relationship, if I can call it that way, Daddy decided that I was to wear a chastity cage at all times. Not that I really needed it, since being on Tina 24/7 made me limp all the time and rendered my dick pretty much useless, but he likes the look of it and the added feeling of control and domination it gave him over me. I have to admit, I enjoy being his little bitch so much that wearing this is very hot and satisfying in itself. The only time I get to take it off is when I am put into the brainwashing machine, which happens at least once a week, usually twice or thrice. When I’m in there, my dick gets forcefully milked by the machine, no matter how limp the T makes me, and it’s the only time I get to cum with my cock. In any other case, all my orgasms are anal, administered to me by my precious Daddy, or one of his friends and numerous guests.

The brainwashing machine is probably the greatest thing ever invented in the history of sex. I absolutely love spending time in there, at the mercy of my Daddy’s twisted imagination and sexual landscape. That thing made me discover and love so many things I could never have imagined before. It turned me into a complete sex addicted twisted pervert just like him, maybe even more. On numerous occasions, I have to go through a psychedelics-induced journey into my own mind, guided by my Daddy and his perverse scenarios. These voyages made me discover so many things about myself that I would never have been able to otherwise.

At some point, I was introduced to dog play. The virtual world created by Daddy showed me an endless stream of immersive videos of men dressed as rubber dogs, acting as if they were dogs, playing like puppies with each other, fighting, running around, sniffing their asses, then sucking each others cock, then mating or being relentlessly bred by their rubber handlers and masters. The next morning, I was very excited to wake up in my bed, dressed up in a rubber dog suit, with an elaborate puppy hood. When Daddy came to see me, I was already acting like a dog without him having to tell me to do it. I simply got on all fours, acting excited just like a dog seeing his master for the first time in a while, running up to him in a playful manner. Daddy rewarded me with his bone to suck on, then fed me more T while removing the plug tail stuck in my ass to fuck and breed me like a good boy.

On several occasions, Daddy forced me into the dog persona for several days and used me like I was his actual dog. I got to sleep in his room, all curled up on the floor next to his bed, or sometimes in a cage. He takes me outside, on a leash, to take walks in his private yard. I also remember being taken to a public event, I think it was called Folsom, where he got me way higher and fucked up than usual and paraded me in front of everyone, on the streets, in the middle of the day. That day, I had to suck countless cocks, swallow so much cum it got me nauseous, and I got almost as many loads in my ass from all the willing tops present. My memories of this event are quite blurry, but I cherish them fondly nonetheless.

Group sex is a regular occurrence in my life with Daddy. I love being the centre of attention in these parties, used as a sex object by dozens of poz men who need their balls emptied into a tight, fucked up hole. I’ve spent countless hours tied up to a bench or a sling, in full rubber most of the time but also naked on rare occasions, plowed relentlessly by legions of big, poz cocks. I think these are my favourite moments in my slave life, as I get to be fed massive amounts of sperm in my ass and mouth, by most of all a never-ending procession of slams injected into my veins.

My life with Daddy is a perfect life for me, far better than what I could possibly imagine prior to meeting him and discovering the wonders of extreme gay sex. My only wish is that I’ll get to live this way for many more years, always being used, fucked up and abused according to my Daddy’s wishes. He told me recently that he gave me so much drugs already that my brain will surely be too fried at some point and I won’t be able to experience pleasure anymore. I don’t know if that’s true, and I don’t feel like it is (at least yet), but it will have been 100% worth it if that’s the case. I wouldn’t trade places with anyone else. Returning to my old, plain, regular and boring former life is impossible now, but even if it was, I wouldn’t want it. I’m so grateful to my Daddy for having shown me the way to truly enjoy life and I look forward to spending the rest of my days being his loyal, devoted slave.

One last thing before I log out for good. In the past few weeks, Daddy has been talking about finding a new slave to corrupt and convert. This lucky boy would join me and expand our little family. I’m very excited about that and look forward to meeting this new playmate. I have no idea what Daddy has in mind for him, but I’m eager to find out. I’m sure we will have lots of fun losing our minds and freedom together.

I hope you enjoyed reading my story, this is probably the last time I write anything down ever again. At the moment I am in my rubber cell, typing on this laptop my Daddy brought me so I could write. Once I’m done, I’ll just close the lid, smoke the massive bowl of T left for me and wait for my master to come use me. I know I won’t have to wait very long, as he is always watching over me, like the loving Daddy that he is.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2