On 5/29/2023 at 1:09 PM, Leckerlukas said:

Love Bathhouses! I travel to go to different ones, is always a nice and pleasant experience, specially wenn you are unknown, the new meat in the market. I get normally lots of attention and I love it. I like to start jerking off in public, normally in a public video room. I am not very selective, everyone can have a go on my cock. Soon is a nice group play happening. I like multiple mouths and tongues through my body, so it's perfect. I got fucked last time, and while riding a nice hard cock someone else was blowing me. Heaven. Just pass the poppers around 😈

I must say that Germany has the best bathhouses I’ve come across in my travels. Most bars have dark rooms, too. And then there all these really attractive German men who don’t just stand around but actually get down to the business of being pigs like men should. 

• Upvote 1

I’ve never heard of German bathhouses. Yes they have horse fair and Lab in Berlin, and back rooms at bars but I haven’t heard of bathhouses talked about before. Where are they? Which cities? How recently has anyone visited them?  I think the whole concept is on the decline in the States and the last time I was in the UK, I didn’t feel they were very active there.

On 12/3/2022 at 5:24 AM, Ryguylv said:

I ran into a friend of mine who gave me a look of “you shouldn’t be here… you have a boyfriend…” and I have him an “I know” look.. which he got on his knees to suck my cock.

It seems to me that if he was trying to chastise you and discourage you from cheating, uh... that wasn't the best way to go about it. 😏