Been to bathhouses twice in the last year, once in Las Vegas and once in Reno. LV had a larger crowd and was a decent experience. Reno's was empty.

Used to go to 'sex clubs' in SF when I lived there pre COVID and had a lot of fun.

Travel for work is starting back up again so maybe I'll get to visit a few more.

• 3 months later...

I have not come out as gay. I have to be discrete because of my job and where I live. Its better if I can keep my gay tendencies to myself for now.  I was just about ready to go to a bathhouse about an hour from my home in a good sized city when Covid hit and shut it down. It finally reopened late last spring. I went for the first itme in Aug of last year. I have been about 10 times so far and I love going. I don`t always get fucked everytime I go. I more of a bottom guy for sure. But I have fun. I always get to duck cock and I have gotten some good fucking there to. I`m not on prep. I always seem to get it bare which is fine with me. I have had guys not fuck me because I wanted it bare and they wanted to use a condom. I have come up with a stragity for that. I lube my hole with vasiline good. So if they want to use a condom I`ll say yes and hope it fails while they are fucking me. I have had a few black guys fuck me and they are awesome. I have gotten fucked in the steam room, dark room, sling room, and in my room. With the door open.  I do like getting fucked in my room on the bed where it`s easy to change positions and really enjoy a good deep breeding. Trying to go once a week from now on.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

I love going to the bathhouse. I used to be shy and nervous about it, but now I strut around naked or in my jockstrap and make eye contact with everyone. I’ve started just walking up to guys I think are hot and saying, “can I suck your cock?” Usually the answer is yes. And mid-blowjob I’ll usually look up at him and say, “you’re welcome to cum in my ass if you like.” The answer to that is yes about half the time. Anyway, I guess my point is, getting past the worrying stage and being an upfront slut has been really worthwhile for me.  

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...

Love going to bathhouses.  Last time was in SF but it wasn't too active so I left but I miss going to the one in SJ that closed due to COVID. I had the best times in the steam room there and it helped me get over my personal hang ups when hot guys would approach me and lo and behold I found my mouth stuffed w/their cocks. 

If anyone has any information about one in Reno, please let me know because I plan on visiting and I would like to check it out.  Last time I was there I was still in my early 20's and I left with a couple truckers' loads in my belly but none in my ass.  I think I blew 4 or 5 guys but not all of them wanted to let me swallow their load.  Blue collar dick fresh from work or driving a truck route is my favorite. 

I hope you guys find some fun when/if you eventually go.

I was curious but cripplingly nervous the first time I went to Club Indy. I didn’t make eye contact or touch anyone. The advice I give everyone about a first bathhouse experience is to try it once.

If you’re nervous, go in with no expectations of sex. It can be intimidating thinking you’ll be expected to perform a certain way. Pay the extra $10 for a room. Go in with the goal of having 2 hours to yourself scrolling on grindr with your door closed. Take in the environment; the smells, the sounds.

Great if you find somebody to fuck with. Better if you fuck with me. You’re allowed to jack off alone to the sounds of guys fucking on the other side of the wall. In the end, you will have had an experience and know more about the world. You’ll be better prepared to make a decision about whether the environment works for you. Bathhouses are my safe space to fuck. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

Bathhouses are my safe space to fuck. 

Same for me. I go to a bathhouse once or twice every week to swap as many loads as I can. (Beats and sex venues are great too!)

You meet a hot guy, you both get hard, fuck and then leave. Then the next guy -- or maybe a group fuck.

The idea of exchanging 50 messages on an app in the hope of maybe meeting leaves me cold. What if you don't like one another? What if he wants to tell his life story? What if he's nuts?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Sadly Covid closed quite a few bathhouses in the US....

Where I live, there are none now. Which, on the bright side, there are more guys out in the parks, and where the trucks park up on the highway.

I take solo trips specifically to places with bathhouses. Like steamworks in Chicago. It’s so much fun. So many guys ass up hanging around. I could literally try out a handful of anon holes before I decide which one to give my load to. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

11 hours ago, Texasbreeder said:

I take solo trips specifically to places with bathhouses. Like steamworks in Chicago. It’s so much fun. So many guys ass up hanging around. I could literally try out a handful of anon holes before I decide which one to give my load to. 

I wish I had the opportunity to travel to those places and be one of those ass up anon holes.  Unfortunately the spa in Austin closed down a few years ago...

Denver went from 3 bathhouses to zero, dfw only has club Dallas remaining, if it’s true Hawks closed in LV that still leaves 2.  The newest is Kuma club which opened about a year ago 

Edited by Everopen
  • Upvote 1

Kansas City has one half-decent sex club but no bath houses.  There were three once, but the AIDS epidemic killed those, and no new bath houses ever opened to replace them. It is sort of weird to hear someone talk about COVID-19 killing them off.

Edited by BBArchangel