Two Long-Time Members Join The Moderation Team

rawTOP

• Administrators

For far too long @drscorpio has been doing the bulk of the moderation here. I'm happy to announce that, going forward, @viking8x6 and @a6uldeve84u  will also be moderating your posts. a6uldeve84u has been with the site for 11 1/2 years, viking8x6 for 9 1/2 years. Please be kind to them - especially the first few weeks as they learn how to be moderators.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 2

Welcome guys.  I have enjoyed reading both of your posts and replies.

be kind to us as you wield the whip of discipline. Most of us mean no harm and may go astray by accident. On the other hand, there are those who look forward to discipline; for them, we wish appropriate handling!  😈

• Upvote 3

On 3/8/2022 at 9:07 AM, rawTOP said:

For far too long @drscorpio has been doing the bulk of the moderation here. I'm happy to announce that, going forward, @viking8x6 and @a6uldeve84u  will also be moderating your posts. a6uldeve84u has been with the site for 11 1/2 years, viking8x6 for 9 1/2 years. Please be kind to them - especially the first few weeks as they learn how to be moderators.

Congratulations guys

• Moderators

Thanks for all the welcomes!

IMO this site is amazing and it's really cool that RawTop has been able to keep it flying as a place for all of us to discuss some pretty darn edgy topics for so long. Everyone on here who contributes is part of that. The other part of that is keeping it aboveboard and civilized (as much as such lurid content can be), so that we can keep having it in the future (despite all the people who are freaked out by it or want to ban such stuff). That basically means don't post banned stuff and post restricted stuff in the right place. So if you pretty please help us out by doing that, you won't hear from us unless we're chatting you up. 🙂

Now I've said too much... *blush*

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2