Boy pushed amd converted

Samstokes222

I wanted to push my limits as a boy and try more kinky stuff, so i met a daddy online with loads of chems and a play room to push my limits. He was late 50s tall with a 9 inch cock, we start talking and arrange a meet, i knock his door really nervous i step inside and daddy grabs me and pins me down then slams me with a 1g needle of t, im instantly rushing tingling all over, he drags me to his playroom shuts the door then forcefully strips me naked then makes me snort 3 huge lines of c, then pulls his cock out and facefucks me till its hard. His cock is huge and so hard he pulls out my mouth then ties me up and says. " im gonna fuck ur hole now boy " " im a virgin your cocks to big i mumble" he laugh and pulls out another. 1g needle of t then injects it straight into my hole, im so high and helpless i can barely move, daddy gets on top of me and lines his cock up against my hole and says " boy im poz im gonna fill u withh my toxic load and make u my slave"
Dontf i mumble please dont.
He rams his cock deep inside me and starts thrusting me hard im moaning so loud he keeps fucking me harder and deeper, he keeps going presses his face against mine " boy im gonna abuse u take my toxic load " then shoots his load deep and floods my hole he pulls his cock out and watchs my hole drip his poz load.
" good boy ur daddies boy now how are the chems "

" i slurr there good im so high "

Part 1 

• Like 11
  • Piggy 9
  • Downvote 1

OH  MY GOD This is the hottest sex scene I have ever come across here or or the dark web.  What I really love is how true it rings, you know this is a true story of something that really happened sorry I'm very drunk this morning and need to get slammed and raped that would be the ideal situation for me

15 hours ago, TaKinGdeepanal said:

1 point or 1 gram? The latter is an overdose amount. 

I had about .5 bootybump my first time , it was spread over about an hour or less.   while I really enjoyed it,  it was probably to much, especially for the first time

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/19/2022 at 2:13 AM, Samstokes222 said:

...he laugh and pulls out another. 1g needle of t then injects it straight into my hole

...um there are these things called veins. 

and 1g  wont fit in a siringe nevermind dosage

I realize this is an old and probably abandoned story but I couldnt help myself. 

I also realize I am a longtime reader and havent contributed a damn thing  so thanx for writing a story at all