A Straight Man To Poz Cumdump

1 hour ago, MartyHVL said:

Really enjoying this - cant wait for more.  Such a tease with the short chapters...   my throbbing cock will need to wait for release haha 😉   Thanks and hope there's more soon buddy 😀

I know just the place for your throbbing cock to release…😈

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

15 minutes ago, MartyHVL said:

Lets set it up soon maybe?  Im planning a visit to pipeworks in a month or so (if all goes well) - maybe i can fuck a hot load into you when i visit?

I’m up for it!  I’ll happily take your hot load 😈

• Upvote 1

Nice for an older man to take a younger man under his wing and teach him about sex and to  Show concern for the young man’s health. Nice for The young man to accept an older mentor in spite of his HIV. 

Part 4: Bye Bye Thoughts of a Straight Man

Daddy led me into the bathroom to give me my very first enema. After making sure I was cleaned out we went back into the bedroom and just kissed and made out for about 30 minutes. After making out Daddy had me lay on my stomach and spread my legs. He parted my ass cheeks and started eating my hole out. Fuck that felt so good. I was truly enjoying the feeling. After several minutes Daddy took out some lube and spread it on my hole. He then inserted his finger into my hole very gently. It hurt a little but Daddy was gentle and told me to relax. I did as told and soon I was being fucked for the first time by Daddy's finger. Goddamn Daddy was an expert. He was in no hurry to put his cock in my hole. He wanted my hole to be completely open and relaxed for him. After about 10 minutes of Daddy fucking me with his finger he pulled it out. I started whimpering because I felt empty. Soon Daddy applied more lube and then inserted 2 fingers in my hole. Daddy repeated the same process he did with just one finger and soon I was being fucked by Daddy's 2 fingers. With 2 fingers Daddy fucked my hole a little longer than before and my little penis hurt from throbbing. Daddy removed his fingers from my hole and I whimpered again. But I knew I didn't have to wait long. Daddy lubed my hole again and inserted 3 fingers in my hole. The pain didn't last long and Daddy was soon fucking my hole again. Again he fucked my hole longer than he had the previous times and I was moaning very loudly. No doubt Daddy was thoroughly preparing my hole for his massive cock and I was so thankful. After about 30 minutes Daddy removed his fingers and I felt the cool air reach my hole. Daddy took a quick picture of my hole and I was already gaping. Daddy laid the phone down and applied more lube to my hole. This time I felt 4 fingers and my hole was really being stretched out. Daddy just held them in my hole for several minutes and before long my hole was relaxed enough to be fucked again. Daddy had me on edge the way he was prepping my hole. He must have finger fucked my hole for nearly an hour with 4 fingers. He had my hole so loose that his hand was easily fucking me. Just before Daddy pulled his fingers out he said I needed to listen to him very carefully the next part. I said yes Daddy. He pulled his fingers out and told me to put my ass in the air with my shoulders on the bed. He then applied a lot of lube to my hole and some to his hand. He then made a fist and put it to my hole. He then said to push like I was taking a dump and when I did he pushed his fist into my hole. I screamed in pain as Daddy rubbed my back and talked me through the pain. I was hurting but not for long. Listening to Daddy helped and soon my hole relaxed. With Daddy's fist still in my hole he applied more lube and started slowly fucking me. It took a little bit longer to get used to this thickness in my hole. But Daddy was very gentle. After about 10 minutes Daddy was able to fuck me a little faster than before. Daddy kept reapplying lube to keep me loose. Each time he lubed up his hand he would remove it from my hole and then slide his fist back into my hole. After the third time I was taking his fist with ease. No pain. Just pure pleasure. I was thinking to myself that I was definitely born to be fucked because up until this moment this was the greatest pleasure I have ever received. As I was having this thought my penis suddenly erupted cum. I hadn't even touched it. Yet I didn't go soft and remained hard. Oh my God I was so going to enjoy my new life. Daddy noticed my orgasm and told me I was such a good boy. That made me feel so good. I said thank you Daddy. Daddy pulled his fist out of my hole and I thought he was going to lube up again for more of his fist. But I was wrong. He asked me one more time if I was sure I wanted him to fuck me. I said yes Daddy. Fuck me and make me yours. With that Daddy smiled and kissed me. With my hole gaping beyond recognition Daddy said get ready for the greatest pleasure you have ever had. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1