When a guy cums in your mouth do you like the head or full cock in your mouth or him wanking into your open mouth

Sometimes I will put my tongue out so he can rest the cock head on it and cum all over my tongue.

Quite horny as he gets to see his cum shooting into it and I can still savour the taste and swallow. 

Other times cock to back of throat and cum straight down back of throat.

I do prefer to feel the cum shooting into my mouth and feeling my mouth get full of cock and cum.

One thing though, I will always swallow and not spit out or spill a drop.

Mouth open, tongue out, cock head on my tongue. Part way through his cumming, I like to pull back a little so I get to see some cum spurts and maybe get some around my mouth, which I either scrape onto my finger and suck, or maybe he’ll clean up and feed to me.  Cock all the way in and spurting down my throat just feels too goddamn sanitary - not raunchy enough. 

I like to make my cocksucker taste my load but something so satisfying about shoving your entire cock down a cocksuckers throat all the way to the balls and pumping your load directly down their gullet. Also, since when does it matter what the cocksucker prefers? The tops pleasure and amusement are the only things that matter in this exchange.

Edited by Str8man
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Str8man said:

I like to make my cocksucker taste my load but something so satisfying about shoving your entire cock down a cocksuckers throat all the way to the balls and pumping your load directly down their gullet. Also, since when does it matter what the cocksucker prefers? The tops pleasure and amusement are the only things that matter in this exchange.

There is nothing more satisfying than having a top shove his cock down my throat, with his balls grinding on my chin. My top's pleasure  and amusement turns me on big time and my reward, ultimately, is a huge, creamy load deep dumped inside my throat.

I understand that it is the top’s decision where to plant his cum. So if the top didn’t care I would ask for him to place his cock head on my tongue. I want to feel him cum and taste his seed. 

I also enjoy a facial, it’s a different headspace for me as a sun. It’s like being marked. A volley in my hair (should be left untouched). A glob in my eye. Two big strands on my black t-shirt (again these stay to be worn like a branding). When he is finished, if he chooses, the top can use his cock to scoop cum on my face into my mouth and then I get to clean him up. 

When a top pushes in and shoots down my throat it’s almost like nothing happened. It’s wonderfully dominant but my least favorite