are you a faggot?

baldwin

On 4/9/2022 at 7:39 PM, baldwin said:

ARE YOU A FAGGOT?

• Do you get hard when Men order you to strip?

- No but I do get turned on

• While you know you should hate being called a faggot, does it actually turn you on?

- Sexual Situations6

• Are you most at ease when Men give you orders?

- Yes/Sexually

• When a Man spits on your face, deep down, does it somehow feel right?

-  No.....But have had it done b4

• When you jack off, do you imagine being dominated and degraded by Men?

-  most of the time

• Do you like being fucked with other Men watching?

- yup happens alot

• Have you ever fantasized about being taken to a gay club, completely stripped and led around on a collar and leash?

-  Nah

• Have you ever let a Man piss down your throat?

-  Yes

• Has a Man ever ordered you to jack off in front of a group of fully clothed Men?

- Nope.

If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you are a FAGGOT.

Embrace your true self. 

Strip. Kneel. Beg. Obey.

By ur reasoning I guess so lls.  Hate that shit as much as callin me n-word,  if not used sexual situations.  Apply same logic as race play.  

• Upvote 1

YES. I am a cockhungry, cumthirsty, cocksucking faggot and bareback gangbang cumdumpster faggot, and a tranny faggot. I was born to deepthroat males cocks, swallow their cum and their piss, bend over, get on my hands and knees or on my back with my legs spread so men can fuck me like a cheap whore and take any guys load deep in my pussy. I am a faggot.

yes I enjoy being told what to do by the men who are gracious enough to use a fucking whore like me.

• While you know you should hate being called a faggot, does it actually turn you on?

I dont believe I should hate it or be offended. I AM a faggot, I AM a fuckslut, I AM a slut and a cumdumpster and a cheap, dirty whore and all the other nasty stuff guys who use me call me. straights and normal gays should hate it but not a natural born cockloving faggot like me. I actually have a -shirt that says COCKSUCKING FAGGOT on the front and CUMDUMPSTER on the back

yes I need men to use me and tell me what to do. I am a well trained faggot. I do what men tell me to do.

I LOVE when men spit in my face, specially when they or someone else is fucking me or using my throat. I have a couple regular strangers who love to spit in my face after they breed me just to show me I am a worthless whore to them.

yes. I think about the dirtiest, most degrading things men do to me or that I want them to do to me. I imagine getting gangraped while my father watches me knowing how much I enjoy it.

I love showing other men what a cheap, dirty, take all loads whore I am who will get fucked bareback by ANYONE  with whoever watching. I love to show them what a dirty faggot I am plus the more guys watching, the more who will take a turn fucking me. I need to show them that I have absolutely no standards and will let ANYONE fuck me raw and breed me deep.

• Have you ever fantasized about being taken to a gay club, completely stripped and led around on a collar and leash?

I have done it. I have also been fucked by several men right out on the dance floor. I start out nearly naked so it’s not hard to get fully naked.

yes. I am a faggot. I don’t LET men. they decide whether they wanna use me for a urinal and whether they wanna piss down my throat, up my ass, in my face, or all over me. sometimes I ask them to but I would never turn a man down.

• Has a Man ever ordered you to jack off in front of a group of fully clothed Men?

yes many times. I even had a boyfriend who would get me to go out and jerk off in public places all the time.

I answered yes to ALL of these because I am a proud, easy, cheap, slutty FAGGOT who lives to suck cocks, get fucked and take loads from any male that needs to get off.1423997767_Screenshot2020-11-01at2_57_12PM.png.6e2a8137e820721b0ebbd9e4a28df410.png

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

17 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

YES. I am a cockhungry, cumthirsty, cocksucking faggot and bareback gangbang cumdumpster faggot, and a tranny faggot. I was born to deepthroat males cocks, swallow their cum and their piss, bend over, get on my hands and knees or on my back with my legs spread so men can fuck me like a cheap whore and take any guys load deep in my pussy. I am a faggot.

yes I enjoy being told what to do by the men who are gracious enough to use a fucking whore like me.

I dont believe I should hate it or be offended. I AM a faggot, I AM a fuckslut, I AM a slut and a cumdumpster and a cheap, dirty whore and all the other nasty stuff guys who use me call me. straights and normal gays should hate it but not a natural born cockloving faggot like me. I actually have a -shirt that says COCKSUCKING FAGGOT on the front and CUMDUMPSTER on the back

yes I need men to use me and tell me what to do. I am a well trained faggot. I do what men tell me to do.

I LOVE when men spit in my face, specially when they or someone else is fucking me or using my throat. I have a couple regular strangers who love to spit in my face after they breed me just to show me I am a worthless whore to them.

yes. I think about the dirtiest, most degrading things men do to me or that I want them to do to me. I imagine getting gangraped while my father watches me knowing how much I enjoy it.

I love showing other men what a cheap, dirty, take all loads whore I am who will get fucked bareback by ANYONE  with whoever watching. I love to show them what a dirty faggot I am plus the more guys watching, the more who will take a turn fucking me. I need to show them that I have absolutely no standards and will let ANYONE fuck me raw and breed me deep.

I have done it. I have also been fucked by several men right out on the dance floor. I start out nearly naked so it’s not hard to get fully naked.

yes. I am a faggot. I don’t LET men. they decide whether they wanna use me for a urinal and whether they wanna piss down my throat, up my ass, in my face, or all over me. sometimes I ask them to but I would never turn a man down.

yes many times. I even had a boyfriend who would get me to go out and jerk off in public places all the time.

I answered yes to ALL of these because I am a proud, easy, cheap, slutty FAGGOT who lives to suck cocks, get fucked and take loads from any male that needs to get off.1423997767_Screenshot2020-11-01at2_57_12PM.png.6e2a8137e820721b0ebbd9e4a28df410.png

I don't use faggots because I have feelings for them, I use faggots because they are easy and they never say no, I just bang them and walk away. The last thing I want is a faggot thinking he just found a new boyfriend. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/9/2022 at 7:39 PM, baldwin said:

ARE YOU A FAGGOT?

Embrace your true self. 

Strip. Kneel. Beg. Obey.

Yes, I am a proud faggot. I am here to obey and please men as they see fit.

Some of us grew up in a place and time when “faggot” was a cudgel to attack us with. I was being called a fag by boys trying to hurt me before I even knew what it meant.

So I am very conflicted about the gay community ‘reclaiming’ the word for itself. The problem is that it isn’t being reclaimed by gays as a universal identifier and a source of pride and empowerment; it’s still being used as a derogatory by dominant men over submissive men, except now it’s being used by gays on gays.

Checklists like the OP’s are problematic because they force me to acknowledge that, by someone’s measure, I am absolutely a faggot. All those hateful, hurtful boys years ago weren’t wrong. Neither are the Tops with their cocks buried deep inside my body, painting my most vulnerable, intimate space with their ejaculate who call me a faggot even as they use me for their own homosexual pleasure (they, of course, are not faggots by this measure).

But it’s not a name I choose for myself. I don’t embrace it, even though I embrace my place at the bottom of the male sexual hierarchy. I don’t take pride in it, even though I take pride in my ability to serve. I don’t identify with it, even though when the Top rutting my slit says, “You’re nothing but a faggot whore, aren’t you? Say it.” I’ll reply, “I’m a faggot whore, Sir.” because it will please him.

You’re going to call me what you’re going to call me. But I’ll define myself.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

No. l am a gay man and a total top. I USE faggots, I degrade faggots, l rough faggots up, pass faggots around, whore faggots out and use them as fucktoys, cumdumps, toilets and breeding bitches. l treat faggots like cheap, worthless trash and they thank me for the privilege. l’m not a faggot myself, but l love true faggots who know their place and crave being put in it. Keep up the good work in serving your superiors faggots of the world. And we men will continue to throatfuck you, assfuck you, fistfuck you, dildo fuck you, piss on you, spit in your face, degrade you, use you for a human fleshlight and a cumdumpster, whore you out, pass you around and tell you what dirty slutty faggots you are.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1