A Few Doors Down

18 hours ago, Menbendovr said:

Poor Ben!  I feel bad that he was left out of the tailgating sex party.  Hopefully, Stu and the gang will hold a hot orgy gangbang just for Ben to make up for it.

It's interesting to see some of the comments about what readers want to see happen to Danny, Ben or Stu.  I already know what happens since the whole story was written before I started posting (some chapters are a few years old).  I hope some of you aren't disappointed when the story is fully posted.

Part 8

Stu: Tailgating is always fun, but Danny made it better.  I watched him go between the cars and suck Tomas and Steve off.  Either he was getting more adventurous or the beer had killed most of his inhibitions.   Just as we were about to go into the stadium for the kickoff, some guy gave Danny a hug.  It wasn't one of those gentle hugs you give your aunt, it was more of a bro-hug.  They chatted only a few seconds and the guy took off.  The other guy was cute - muscled with thick legs and a nice ass, some trimmed hair on his chest and a frat tattoo on his arm.  I couldn't see which greek letters it had, but it didn't matter since I doubted I'd ever see him again.  I'd love to watch Danny tag a bunch of frat bros, knocking them up house by house.

Danny told me that they'd hooked up several times and then the guy had then vanished from the apps.  It was the first time he'd seen him in a few weeks.  We joined the mob and went into the stadium and found our seats.

"Do gay guys get bored and only fuck a few times and then look for new guys?" he asked during the second quarter.  

"Yeah, some do.  Why?" I asked innocently.

"I've had five different guys do that.  I think they got bored.  They just stopped wanting another hookup and never replied to my messages.  They were some of the first guys I met here, but I thought they were going to be regulars I could keep fucking a long time.  We just met three or four times and then they were gone.   I didn't realize with so many bottoms around they could be so picky.  At least the guy in the parking lot told me why he disappeared.  You must be right about the campus being easy to catch bugs" he said.

I almost broke out laughing, but I kept quiet and just nodded.  It was nice to know that there were probably at least five guys that were now carrying Danny's strain.  I wasn't even sure that Danny was now poz, but from his comments I'd bet money on it.  Lots of money.

The game ended and we went back to the cars.  Most of us were pretty drunk and we tried to sober up enough to get back to the hotel.  Since Danny was just short of his twenty-first birthday, he couldn't get served in the stadium and was the least drunk of us.  We had snuck him a few sips of our beer during the game, but we were pretty greedy and drank almost all of ours.  Most of what he drank was probably backwash.   We got back to the hotel and thankfully crashed there, instead of on the road.  All six of us were snoring loudly, I'm sure.   

--
Danny:  The game was fun.  Our team lost, but it didn't matter.  The only bad part was that I couldn't buy beer since I wasn't 21 yet.  Stu's friends gave me some of theirs, but it always seemed to be the last sip of the cup.  I even saw Tomas drool some spit into the cup before handing it to me.  Some people might find that disgusting, but I found it kinda hot.  I already had his cum in my stomach, so spit wasn't much different.

I drove Steve's car back to the hotel since he was too drunk to drive.  I'm not sure that Stu was much better, but we got there ok.  Everyone was exhausted and sunburned, so we all fell asleep for a few hours.  I was the first to get up and popped a beer.  The sound seemed to wake everyone up and I saw Javier and Tomas whispering to each other a few minutes later.  I wondered what they were talking about but was surprised when they went back to the other room and then went outside.

When they came back, I quickly figured out what they had done.  Both reeked of pot smoke and I was a little envious.  I'd tried it a couple times and liked the feeling, but was too scared to find some on my own, much less buy a pipe or rolling papers.  They dropped their shorts and tossed them to the side before bending over Gio's bed next to each other.  "Who needs some knocked up pussy?" Javier asked.  I thought it was a strange question but his ass looked so hot bent over with a dirty, sweaty jockstrap framing his hairy butt.

I was the first to move and with each step my cock got harder.  Just like Stu had done to me the day before, I spit on Javier's hole and pushed in.  It was a little tight and dry, so I spit a couple more times before I could get into a good thrusting motion.  Stu came up next to me and did the same to Tomas.  It was so hot to be fucking next to my mentor.  We kept glancing at each other and I didn't know who had the bigger grin.  

Javier kept squeezing his ass ring around my cock, trying to get me to cum but I wanted a longer fuck.   And harder too, just like he had fucked me that morning.  Stu seemed shocked when I really started pounding Javier.  It felt good and I had never been that rough with anyone before.  He kept begging for it, so he must have liked it.  Eight strong pulses shot out of my cock, filling him with my cum.  He started moaning as soon as he felt my load and when the spurts ended he kept saying "Gracias" over and over.

Gio took my place when I finally pulled my cock out.  Javier's ass looked so good with my seed dripping out of his hole.  Gio used the cum to coat the head of his dick and then shoved in all the way.  Javier grunted but then began begging for Gio to pound him.  Most of it was Spanish so I don't know all of what he said but I definitely heard "breed me."  Steve took over from Stu, after Stu had cum.  Stu pushed me to the other bed and gave me an evil grin.  I was hoping he was going to fuck me again, but instead he got us into a 69 position and we licked each other's cock clean.

We took a break from sex and finished off the beer that they had brought before everyone headed to bed.  I spent that night in Stu's bed.  He fucked me three times through the night, pumping more of his seed into me each time.  It felt good and I guess he thought I was a good fuck if he kept on doing it.

--
Stu:  After our nap, we stood around.  I saw Javier and Tomas go out for a smoke break.  I'm sure there was more than just weed in the pipe, but it didn't matter.  I gave up the harder stuff after almost getting fired for a failed drug test. They were horny when they came back in, though, and they weren't the only ones.   Javier bent over the bed and asked who wanted to fuck them.  I was surprised when Danny was the first to move.  I was second and took my spot behind Tomas.

It was good fucking Tomas next to Danny.  We both were enjoying the bottoms our raw dicks were inside of.  If I didn't know better, I would have thought that Danny had been fucking ass since his dick could get hard.  It was amazing that he had learned so much in just a few months.   When he began to pound Javier just like Javier had fucked him that morning, I was even more proud of him.   I knew Javier could take it since I'd done that to him many times to make sure that my bug got him years before. After both of us had cum,  Gio and Steve took their turns on the horned up, spun bottoms.

While I wanted to fuck Danny again, I needed a break.  His eyes lit up as I pushed him toward the empty bed, but when he laid down I went next to him and pulled him into a sixty nine.  The taste of cum on his cock was so good and he was enjoying licking the cum off my dick too.  All of us were tired and our balls needed time to refill, so we all hit the sack.  Danny was in my bed tonight and Gio could use his hand.

A couple times during the night I fucked Danny, recharging him with a small load of cum inside him each time.  In the morning, I drilled him longer and pumped a bigger load into him before falling asleep once more.   Gio wanted to fuck him one more time before we left, but Danny said he wanted my dick to be the first and last in him for the weekend.  He plugged his hole again, while Gio went next door to empty his balls.

Danny went back to his dorm room, looking a little worn out.  We weren't exactly a lively bunch either.  The drive home seemed to take twice as long as getting down there.  I dropped Gio off at his apartment and went back to my house.  I slept well that night and woke to several messages from Gio, Javier, Steve and Tomas.

"That lil fucker was a great find", "Thanks 4 sharing ur cumdump", "U taught him well" and "shud have offered $5k to knock him up.  ur a lucky daddy" the messages said.

--
Danny:  I was beat when I got back to the dorm room and Tony looked just as bad.  I wasn't about to tell him what I did over the weekend but he had no problem telling me how many times his boyfriend had fucked him.  "Don't worry, we didn't do it on your bed and we cleaned up all the other spots" he said, grinning.  Suddenly he got real serious and said "We ran out of condoms last night so I took my first bare cock.   Holy fuck that felt good.  I would only do it with a boyfriend but my god I loved it.  I've never gotten hard when someone fucks me before but I did then.  I shot a huge load when I felt him cum inside me."  Tony looked embarrassed the moment he stopped talking.

"Yeah, I know.  It feels really good.  Did you keep it in?" I asked, trying to make him feel less awkward, but I was curious too.

His eyes got big and he nodded.  I think he suddenly realized he could talk to me about sex stuff and then said "Yeah, I tried.  It leaked out though and I had to wash my blanket and sheets.  We used a couple towels to soak it up the last few times."

I don't know what came over me, but with our new openness, I pushed my cargo shorts off and bent over, showing him the plug in my ass sealing in Stu's load.  

"Oh my god... That's so fuckin hot.  Does that keep your hole open and ready to get fucked or the cum inside?" Tony asked.

I laughed and said "Both, but my ass is too sore to think about getting fucked for a few days."

Tony smiled back at me, saying "I know.  I don't think I can take any more either.  I thought you were a top, though.  I've seen your profile in a few apps."

The comment surprised me.  I didn't think of Tony as someone that would look for hookups, especially since he had a boyfriend now.  "I like to top and bottom.  I just say I'm a top on the apps since there are too many bottoms around here.  This weekend I was just going to bottom with my friend, but in the end all of his buddies fucked me too.  I fucked a couple of them too" I told him.

"All bare?  Did you know all of them?" Tony asked.

It was my turn to blush.  "I was planning on playing safe with his friends but it just happened so quick.  I guess you could have used the condoms I didn't" I said, laughing a bit after.

Tony smiled and replied "I'm kinda happy we ran out of 'em.  Partly because it means we fucked more times than we had condoms and part because I got to see what it was like fucking without them with someone I trust.  It just makes trying out our fantasy a little harder."

"Fantasy?   Why?" I asked.

Tony turned bright red this time. "Uh... I have a fantasy of having a few guys fuck me at once.  My boyfriend thinks its hot and wants to be one of the guys.   But... we can't have my boyfriend fuck me bare and insist the other guys cover up.  And it's too risky to have strangers fucking me bare.  We were talking about having prospective guys go to the clinic and get tested for STDs, but I think that would turn most guys off" Tony said.

I understood and it seemed way too complicated to be much fun.  I didn't want to tell him how good it felt to have guy after guy fuck and breed you.  We talked a bit more and then started to study.  Right before I was going to sleep, I pulled the plug out of my hole.  Nothing dribbled out and the plug was dry.  I caught Tony watching and it looked like it turned him on.  It was about that time that I realized it was Stu's plug that I had just removed.  I was going to have to get it back to him some time.  I pulled up my shorts and headed to the bathroom to wash it off.

I tried to hurry so that no one would see what I was doing when one of the seniors on the floor walked in.  "Fuck, that's hot.  Did he keep it in until it all soaked in?" Evan asked.  I'd seen him around, mostly in the showers.  He was about my height, barrel chested, muscular and very hairy.  He had a thick beard and hair on most of his body, even his back.  There was less there, just a few patches on the sides and a thicker one in the small of his back.

"Uh, yeah.  Just cleaning it up until next time" I replied.  While I was embarrassed when he walked in, his one sentence told me I shouldn't be.

He glanced around, making sure no one else was near and then quietly said "Been meaning to say something when I've seen you on the apps, but I'm not sure you're into cubs like me.   Any time you want to seal a few of your loads in with that plug, just let me know."  He gave me a grin and then headed to the urinal.  I dried off the plug and went back to my room and was quickly asleep.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11

2 hours ago, chi4loads said:

It's interesting to see some of the comments about what readers want to see happen to Danny, Ben or Stu.  I already know what happens since the whole story was written before I started posting (some chapters are a few years old).  I hope some of you aren't disappointed when the story is fully posted.

LOL!  I doubt I’ll be disappointed.  These are just thoughts mulling around in my head about what will happen with these characters.  I look forward to the story you will tell concerning what happens to them.

I won't be disappointed with the story.  It's well written and the 1st I read any stories in this format. It's A++... my only issue is how naive both Danny & Ben are about STI & HIV.  College kids in 2022 are well informed with the internet & know everything about it.... With Danny topping so many guys BB, he gotta have a STI...LOL!  

Looking forward to more... can see where its heading!