A Few Doors Down

10 hours ago, chi4loads said:

It's interesting to see some of the comments about what readers want to see happen to Danny, Ben or Stu.  I already know what happens since the whole story was written before I started posting (some chapters are a few years old).  I hope some of you aren't disappointed when the story is fully posted.

Can't remember ever being disappointed in ANY of your stories @chi4loads

• Thanks 1

On 4/21/2022 at 2:35 PM, Menbendovr said:

LOL!  I doubt I’ll be disappointed.  These are just thoughts mulling around in my head about what will happen with these characters.  I look forward to the story you will tell concerning what happens to them.

On 4/21/2022 at 3:23 PM, toolman1966 said:

I won't be disappointed with the story.  It's well written and the 1st I read any stories in this format. It's A++... my only issue is how naive both Danny & Ben are about STI & HIV.  College kids in 2022 are well informed with the internet & know everything about it.... With Danny topping so many guys BB, he gotta have a STI...LOL!  

Looking forward to more... can see where its heading!

21 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

Can't remember ever being disappointed in ANY of your stories @chi4loads

Disappointed was the wrong word.   Some but not all of the suggestions may happen!

@toolman1966 They may be more informed but still think they're invincible.  Some guys seem to be an STD magnet and others only catch them rarely.

Edited by viking8x6
correction of typo

Part 9

Stu:  Ben sounded a little sad when I said I needed a couple days to recover from my weekend.  A little while later he texted "Danny seems to be in the same shape.  He said your friends were fun."  I was surprised that Danny would have told anyone about what happened, but I knew that he and Ben were close.

"Are you free next weekend?  Group fun in basement?" I sent Ben a few hours later.  I figured that he could find out just how much fun Gio, Javier, Steve and Tomas could be.  Maybe a few others could join us.  I doubted I could offer Ben up as a neg guy for my buddies to charge up, but it would still be fun.  The group from the football game were still talking about how much they enjoyed the football weekend, which was rare.  Usually they forgot about their weekend exploits by Sunday night and were off looking for their next adventure.   

Other than playing with Ben's remote controlled butt plug, I didn't see him until Friday.  He was eager for his first group sex experience.   I told him that it was going to be the guys that Danny met the week before and a few others, which seemed to re-assure him that it wouldn't be too crazy.  I think he wanted to keep up with all of Danny's experiences.   Since he showed no interest in topping, that would be a little hard.  I dumped a load in him that night, but wanted to make sure my tanks were full for the party the next day.

Saturday afternoon, he showed up right on time.  He was all cleaned out and ready to take multiple cocks.  Unlike Danny, he didn't want to see the guys until everyone was done.  We shared a joint and when I saw the buzz take hold I put him in the sling and then slipped a hood over his head.  Originally, I was going to use a blindfold, but I wanted to make sure that he didn't hear anything in case one of the guys slipped up and said something about their toxic load.  I couldn't find my butt plug and Ben hadn't shown up with his in.  I was still looking for it when I heard the doorbell ring.

The guys showed up and we all went down into the playroom and saw Ben laying there waiting.  We all stripped down and a few guys put on gear.  Kevin looked hot in his boots and leather harness.   Joe wore his usual bleached jeans with the ass ripped open, tall boots and chain harness.  The rest of us preferred being totally naked.  The next three hours were a sea of moans, groans, grunts and jangling chains.  

--
Danny:  My ass still was sore on Monday, but my dick wasn't.  That evening I popped open one of the apps and looked around.  I found Evan's profile and read it over.  It really didn't tell me much more than what I already knew except that he was a versatile-bottom and only fucked bare.  Most of the guys I hooked up with usually left the Bare/Covered question at the default "ask" but never did and took it bare.

I sent him a funny message to see how he'd react - "Do you have your own plug or do I need to bring one?"  

"I have three :)" came the response a few minutes later.

It was taking me too long to come up with a cute reply, so I just sent back "Want to use 1 tonite?"

Almost immediately he messaged back "Roomie here 4 15min.  enuf time 4 me to get rdy."

I knocked on his door about twenty minutes later, dressed in cut off sweat pants, a tank top and sandals.  Evan just had a towel around his waist from the shower.  I had kind of wished he had a day's worth of sweat on his body but I wasn't going to complain.  I closed the door behind me and turned the deadbolt.

"I didn't think you'd contact me.  Usually guys like you aren't into hairy guys" Evan said as he tossed the towel on to the desk chair, revealing a thick, uncut, partially hard cock.

Pulling my shirt over my head, I said "I like all types of guys.  I wish I had more hair than the stupid little patch that I shave off.  Besides, I liked your confidence."  Moving closer, I began rubbing my hand through the hair on his chest.  He reached down and pushed my shorts down and I kicked them away.   Evan worked his way down my chest and soon engulfed my cock into his mouth.  He knew how to suck and in less than a minute my cock was at full mast.  I let him go several more minutes and then pulled my cock free.  "Bend over the side of the bed" I told him and a toothy grin filled his face.  

I wasn't sure if his grin was from me taking the initiative or knowing he was going to get fucked.  But first I wanted to rim his meaty ass.  Evan jumped slightly when he felt my tongue instead of my cock at his hole.  The moans he made seconds later told me he liked it.  I remembered Stu jabbing his tongue into my hole to force some spit inside and I tried it with Evan.  He gasped and then cried out "Oh fuck yeah!"  My cock was throbbing and I needed to start fucking him soon.

Evan whimpered when I leaned back and left his hole unattended.  The moans came back as soon as my bare cock head touched the ring.  His hole felt damn good.  He wasn't really tight, but not loose either.  Evan's hole had seen it's share of dick but wasn't too used up.  He knew how to use his ass muscles too.  I plowed into his hole, quickly getting into full strokes. I fucked him for almost thirty minutes before dumping my load into him.   When I pulled out and sat back on the floor he spun around and licked my cock clean.

The grin he had when he finished was even bigger than before and he looked really hot with cum and spit in his beard. We rested a few minutes and my cock wasn't going down.  I left him on all fours and got behind him, crouching down.  The second round only lasted ten minutes but I did get another load into him.   He pulled a plug out from under his pillow and handed it back to me.  I stuffed a finger into his hole, coating it in cum and rubbed it over the plug before pushing it in.   

Evan spun around and lapped up the cum off my dick again.  I was back in my room about an hour after I left and Tony looked at me with a smile.  "Have fun?" he asked and I knew that he figured out what I had just done.  Each of the next four days I fucked Evan, leaving him one or two loads and always plugging him before I left.   

--
Stu:  I was surprised at how well Ben took the abuse.  He frequently was begging for more as soon as his ass was empty. His ass was truly wrecked at the end.  The ring was puffy and distended, dripping a mixture of cum, spit, lube and blood.  He had sixteen marks on his chest, counting each of the viral loads he had taken into his probably knocked up cunt.  Ben had also taken a fist.  It had generated several loud screams but Joe knew what he was doing and the deep moan Ben made once the hand was fully inside him told everyone he was happy at the accomplishment.

Joe left before we took Ben's hood off.  He didn't want Ben to see his "Toxic As Fuck" chest tattoo and he didn't wear a shirt to cover it up.  I hope the neighbors didn't see it either.  After a lot of rummaging, I found a large butt plug and it easily slid into Ben's stretched hole.  It took him a while to be able to stand.  His legs were shaking and we kept him propped against the wall until he fully recovered.  Ben showered and stayed naked until everyone had left.

"Danny took all of that pounding?" he asked once we were alone.  

"Not quite" I replied before adding "Two of the guys weren't there last weekend."  He smiled, I think because he was now one or two up on Danny.

--
Danny: Saturday I was peeing into the urinal after I woke up and noticed that my cock was dripping before the piss started coming out.  Each time I peed during the day my cock was dripping a cloudy liquid.  My underwear was crusty too.  Evan sent me a message that night that said "10pm?"  

I replied "Sorry, dick leaking   might have picked up something   going 2 clinic monday."

"np, u prob gave it 2 me already.  it happens.  c u @10" he sent back a minute later.

We fucked that night, again on Sunday night and he told me to wait a couple more days before going to the clinic.  I thought it was weird, but he was really turned on knowing I was giving him an STD along with my load.  I wondered if he was the one that had given it to me.  A couple days turned into a week and there I was at the clinic Monday morning giving some samples.  Evan went with and we both got tested.  I actually got turned on as they stuck the swab up my dick.  I was surprised they didn't take any blood samples but they told me they only do that if the other tests are positive for an STI.  

We both had a couple of the "normal" STIs - gono and the chlamydia.  They said the HIV swab came back negative, but I should get a blood test to make sure.  Apparently they labeled me a "slut."   As we walked back to the dorm Evan said "You're one nasty fuck.  I love it.  Thanks!"

I wasn't expecting that response.  I thought he'd be pissed.  I told him "This is the first time I got an STD.  I'm really sorry" feeling like a total ass for giving them to him.  With orders to abstain a week or two and antibiotics swimming in our blood, we both had a boring couple weeks ahead of us.   Saturday I got a message from him.

"U feelin ok?  Got bad fever" Evan sent.  

"I'm ok" I replied and as he sent more messages it sounded like he had the flu I had at the start of the semester.  Stu told me that the campus was like a Petri dish and now I really believed him.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, rapazsolitario said:

It's nice to see Joe and Kevin again. I missed them.

This isn't intended to be Joe from Brother In Trouble, sorry.  The characters in this story are unique, even if their names are the same as ones in other stories I've written.   

Part 10

Stu:  Ben was fun but I was getting bored.   He didn't want to meet any of the guys in the area and when I suggested going into the city he was just as reluctant.   I finally found a guy a few towns over that looked interesting.  Most of his profiles were pretty generic, but on one site he said he was chasing.   I wanted to knock someone else up.  Gio and Javier were definitely doing better than me on that front.

Then I had an idea.  I needed to push Ben out of his comfort zone.  I contacted the chaser, "cmhole33" on one of the sites that had his more generic profile.  I told him I had a guy I was training and would like to meet up for some fun in my playroom.  He took the bait and asked if both of us would fuck him.  "Once my boy says you are good, I will" I replied.

Ben looked uneasy when I told him that he was going to fuck a guy I was bringing over.  I knew it might not go well, but since he didn't want to go to the bathhouse to hone his skills this guy would have to do.  That was what finally got him to try bathhouse sex.  The next day we were in the city walking into the nicer of the two bathhouses still open.  He didn't do too bad at the glory holes.  Once he'd dipped his cock into a couple guys I took him on a tour looking for greedy bottoms in the private rooms.  He bred two that night and that got him a reward.  I fucked him on a fuck bench in the main room.   A large group watched and I picked a couple to fuck him after I dumped a nice load into his hungry cunt.  

The chaser turned out to be a lot of fun and Ben didn't hold back.  He wasn't as good of a top as Danny, but he didn't have as much practice.  While I fucked cmhole33 too, I didn't cum inside him, I just faked it.  That load was reserved for Ben.  

The chaser messaged me back "ty sir for u & ur boy breeding me. luv a repeat" as soon as he got home.

I replied "Did u keep loads in?" and he answered "yes sir" right away.

He visited seven more times over the next couple weeks until he showed up feverish.  Based on the timing, Ben must have infected him during the first two sessions.  Knowing how viral he must be made my own cock even stiffer.  We still fucked cmhole33 and and he earned my load as well.  He couldn't meet a few days later but a couple days after that he was back and eager as ever.  As he undressed, his white underwear had a yellowish stain on the front and when I picked them up part was crusty and part was damp.   

He looked nervous as I cuffed his wrists and ankles.  Once he was locked on to the cross, I had Ben sucking his leaking cock.  Rubbing over his back, I saw the remnants of the rash on his back.  My cock drove into his hole and he screamed out "Thank you, Sir!"  Ten minutes later I was flooding his guts with my seed.   

This time I had Ben fuck him second.  He now looked comfortable topping, but I doubted he knew that he had charged up his first guy.  Each of us dumped two loads into the now ex-chaser.  When he went to leave, I told cmhole33 that we never fuck a boy for more than a month.  "I understand, sir.  Thank you. I will always remember our sessions" he replied and left.

Once he was gone, Ben said "Stu, my cock has been leaking for the past few weeks.  Why?"  He was still naked and I lifted his cock and took a closer look.

"Hmm, looks like you picked up a little bug.  It happens when you get more sexually active.  You should go to the doctor.  Probably just an antibiotic to cure it" I said.  His face went pale.

"I can't.  My parents will find out" Ben said.

"There's a clinic in the city... they deal with this stuff all the time.  Let me give you the address" I told him.  That was the last time Ben came over.  He went silent and I never heard from him what it was.  I knew what they diagnosed for me and assumed Ben had the same, plus one extra special one that I'd been carrying for years.  He had been a good fuck but it was time to move on and find someone new.

Two weeks later I saw the chaser's profile had disappeared from a couple sites and the others either listed his status as poz or "ask me."  The site where he had said he was chasing gave a pretty accurate description of his pozzing, but left out my contact info even though several other guys begged for it.

--
Danny:  Ben called me up, all freaked out.   "I got a fuckin STD from Stu!" he screamed into the phone.  I had never heard him get loud and this was louder than loud.

"How do you know it was him?" I asked.

"Well, him or his friends.  He's the one that got me to do that group thing.  And then my cock started dripping.  I didn't know what it was and thought that it would go away.  He told me to hit a clinic in the city.  They told me I got gonorrhea and chlamydia.  They did some blood tests too so maybe there's more" Ben said, still sounding angry but at least quieter.

I didn't want to tell him that I had both of them too and was wondering if I got them when Stu came down for the football game with his friends.  I didn't think any of them would intentionally infect someone.  "Let me know what the other tests say" I told Ben.

That night I got a message from Evan.  "drip gone?  meet @10?"  he asked.   We fucked for the first time since we went to the clinic.  It was obvious that he was horny after not having sex for a couple weeks.   Three loads got locked into his ass and he had to use the smallest plug he had since his hole had closed up.  I really liked having someone down the hall to fuck regularly.  While we recovered, he asked "did you do the blood test too?"

"No, I figured I'd get rid of this crap first.  I should go over there and get it done.  How about you?" I asked.

"Going tomorrow morning to get the results" he replied.

During my lecture the next afternoon I got a message from Evan - "We gotta talk."

--
Stu:  I hadn't been to the adult bookstore for a few months.   It was always hit or miss whether there would be anyone up for more than a quick blowjob.  I was back by the booths, watching to see if anyone good went in.  After a short wait, a guy came around the corner and glanced around.  In the dim light it almost looked like Danny.  He was about the same size and his hair was a similar length and color.  The guy went into the one of the middle booths and tossed his tokens in.  A minute or so later, I went into the one next to his.

The selection of videos was pretty poor and I picked a gay bondage video and unzipped my jeans.  Crouching down a second, I peered through the hole and saw the guy had stripped down.  It wasn't Danny and if I'd seen his naked body at the baths I would have passed.  He was completely shaved with a really small dick.  His ass was OK, but that was about it.  He would make a good gloryhole fuck since I wouldn't have to look at him.

I stroked my cock, trying to get it hard.  The cheesy video didn't help and actually was keeping my dick soft.  I finally got it partially hard and pushed it through the hole, hoping the guy on the other side would get it slick and stiff.   His lips felt pretty good and when he got his tongue involved it got my dick rock hard.  While he might not have been the sexiest guy around, he had become a truly great cocksucker.  No doubt he had a lot of practice.  The thin partition kept him from burying his face into my bush but at least my cock got to feel his throat.

Normally, I only let a guy suck for a couple minutes before telling him to give me his ass.  It felt too good and he probably sucked for almost ten.  I hoped his pussy felt as good as his mouth did, so I pulled my cock free of the hole and told him to turn around.   He hesitated but finally pressed his ass to the gloryhole.   My finger rubbed around the ring and it felt a little greasy from some lube he'd put in.   That simple action told me he wanted to get fucked.  I added a little bit of spit and lined my cock.

He was a little tight and I wondered if he sucked a lot more than he got fucked.  At least he didn't pull away like the last guy I fucked in these booths.   I pushed about half way in and gave him a short pause.   Two quick squeezes on my cock told me he wanted more, so I started to properly fuck him.  His hole got slicker the more I drilled him which allowed me to go deeper.   When he started to milk my cock I knew he wanted my load.  He was in luck, since I hadn't emptied them in a couple days.  A few moments later I planted my cock in as far as I could and showered his guts with my toxic load.

His ass milked as much cum as it could, but I pulled my dick free when it stopped pulsing.   Like a good bottom, he turned around and waited for me to push back through and let him clean up my dick.   He was thorough and once all the cum was licked up, he sat back.

"Fuck... that was a big load.  Uh... You clean?" he asked.

I snickered and replied "A little late to ask that question.  Besides, backing your ass up for some anon dick isn't a good way to stay... as you call it, clean."

"Yeah, I know.  I was kinda hopin I got more than a good fuck" he replied.

That was the first time someone had asked that question and wasn't hoping I was neg.  "Time will tell" I said as I zipped up and walked out of the booth.

--
Danny:  The conversation with Evan was a really awkward.  While he had been ok catching gono, being diagnosed with HIV was a a different matter.  Since I had been the only one to breed him for several weeks, it looked like he got it from me.   I just didn't think that any of the sex partners I had could have given it to me.  Some reading and talking with Evan, though, seemed to confirm who probably did it.   I didn't respond to the messages I got from Stu, pissed that he would do something like that and take advantage of my innocence.

The doctors at the clinic gave me a lot more information and I found out an antibiotic wasn't going to make it go away like the others.  I was surprised that Evan still wanted to fuck.  He got more verbal too.  Telling me to breed his charged up pussy and asking if I got turned on pozzing his ass.  The question shocked me but I still flooded his ass, not having cum in almost a week.  Just like before, he pushed a plug in his ass.  We talked a bit and suddenly he turned to me and said "You didn't know, did you?"

I shook my head 'no' and told him my full story from thinking I was straight and a lousy lover six months ago to meeting Stu and realizing I was gay to all of my encounters since then.   When I told him about Ben, he just shook his head.

"Sorry, dude.  I thought you were the one who liked passing on bugs when you were just the victim.  Sounds like this guy and his friends get off on infecting naive guys" Evan said, pulling me in for a hug.   A few minutes later he said "When I changed my profile to poz, I got a bunch of guys asking me to breed them.   How about you?"

"I deleted my profiles.  I think I may have infected some other guys, besides you.  If I was poz after that flu I got the second week of the semester, I could have passed it on to almost twenty guys.  I know some stopped responding and a few blocked me" I replied.

"That sucks, but it's how that shit spreads.   Uh... So I was going to get a tattoo to show off that I'm poz now.  I can't decide on which design looks best or where to put it.  You said that the group of guys you met with your buddy had a lot of tats.  Do you know which ones they had?" Evan asked.

"He's not a buddy anymore.  I don't even know what tattoos mean you're poz" I answered back, feeling even more depressed.

"Biohazard and scorpions seem to be the most common.   Here, these are a few of the ones I was thinking about" Evan said, grabbing his phone.  He showed me the images and all I could see were the ones on Stu's friends and the big scorpion drawing on Stu's basement wall.   "I was thinking of the biohazard symbol with a bear paw in the center.  Maybe putting it on my left chest above my nipple, but I would have to shave my chest.  The other idea is just below my neck between my shoulders.  I think I want something bigger on my arm so that's out" Evan said.

--
Stu: Danny went silent on me after he told me he had picked up some STDs and he thought they came from the football game get together.  I'm sure he talked to Ben and found out about his bugs and they realized they got them from the same guys.  Danny hadn't said anything about HIV, but I figured he'd find out about that soon enough.  It really didn't surprise me.  Over the years I found guys I pozzed responded by either bonding with me or shutting me out.  Danny and Ben were in the latter camp and I moved on like I usually did.

I found another guy to play with, but after I bred him the first time he got really upset that I didn't pull out and I never saw him again.  If you fuck bare, you should expect to take the load too.   I ran into Ben at the grocery store and the evil stare he gave me could have melted rocks.  He was with another guy and they looked like more than friends, so things were probably going to work out for him.  

With fewer and fewer guys wanting to hookup out near my house, I was spending more time back in the city.  The commute was a pain but it always paid off with some easy ass to tap.  Sometimes I would arrange a hookup on an app but usually I'd just prowl around and see who needed to get fucked.   Yesterday was a prowl day.

I wandered around the sleazier of the two bathhouses and found a few guys to suck my dick and get it primed for fucking.  The first was terrible and I expected better from a guy his age.  I let him go for no more than two minutes before I just walked away.  A guy about my age was next and was way better.  He got me hard and slick and earned himself my first fuck of the day.   "Turn around" I told him and watched him slowly pull his lips off my cock.  He spun around, presenting his ass.  Before he reached back to spread his butt cheeks, I spotted the bio tat on his right cheek.  "Poz, huh?" I said.

"Yeah... undetectable now but still take any dick" he replied.

"I prefer neg guys, but that blowjob was so good I need to see if your ass is too" I said.

He laughed a bit and replied "Not many come here unless they're chasing.  You should hit the other bath if you want to stay neg."

I stuffed my dick into him anyway and found he already had a load in him.  His ass was even better than his mouth and the cum inside him made it feel even better.  I drilled him a while but my brain just couldn't let me breed a medicated poz bottom.  A few final hard thrusts were followed by my cock pulling out.  "Nice pussy, but I want to get my dick in a few guys before I cum" I told him.

"Cool.  Hope your dick liked that toxic bath it just got" he replied followed by a sinister laugh.

"It did" I thought to myself, wondering which bugs it might have.  I wandered the halls looking for my next cum hole and was striking out.  I found one guy I'd pozzed a few years ago and another that I knew was also poz.  The rest were either too wasted to be a good fuck or were just looking to suck.   I decided to give up for the day and head home, maybe someone would be lurking on the apps later.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2

Part 11

Evan:  I was really surprised when a guy on the floor wanted to hookup.  He was one of those quiet types that I originally thought was straight until I found him on the gay hookup apps and later washing a butt plug in the bathroom late one Sunday night. I told him I was interested and hoped he'd follow me back to the urinal for some quick fun, but he didn't.   Danny was cute if a little skinny and hairless.  I usually went for furry guys like myself and bigger too.  But having a top guy down the hall sounded too good to pass up.

When we did hook up, the sex was good.  He liked it bare and was into more than just a pump and dump.  Danny loved to rim which surprised me and his tongue knew what to do.  He spent more time rimming me than the entire hookup lasted with most guys I met.  He would fuck even longer than that, too.  I wondered what other surprises he might have for me, since his vanilla facade appeared to be hiding a much kinkier guy.  We fucked for several days in a row and then he told me he couldn't meet since he had gotten an STD.   I hoped it hadn't come from me, but I didn't see the usual drip from my dick.  If it was from someone else,  I probably had gotten it too.

He was shocked when I told him I still wanted to meet but he still showed up.  I was no stranger to picking up something.  It comes with the territory when you hookup with a lot of guys.  I don't go looking for them, but if I get them from a guy, another fuck or two with him won't hurt before we go to get treated.   As expected, my dick was soon leaking. We  had kept hooking up until I saw the drip from my own cock.  Danny and I hit the clinic together after a week of bug filled sex.  It was his first time catching something and he really felt ashamed and kept apologizing.

The clinic wanted to do a full set of blood tests once they saw my history, so I figured what the hell since it had been a while.  I was going to wait until the STDs had cleared and then I caught some flu thing, probably from standing in the rain at a protest on campus.  It was a couple weeks after my visit to the clinic before I went back for the blood draw.  I forgot to ask him if he did it too until the day before I went to get my results.  

I knew that barebacking without going on PrEP was risky, but I figured by choosing partners carefully I could dodge the bullet.  The bear gathering at a campground last Spring where I spent a day in the sling taking loads was the riskiest thing I'd done and all I got from that was a nasty rash from poison ivy.  I knew right away who had given me HIV, since I'd only had sex with one guy for the past month.  Danny seemed to be the safest fuck I'd had in a couple years.  Except he wasn't.

After a day of thinking it through, I realized that I was just as responsible as anyone.  I hadn't done anything to prevent it.  I played with fire and got burned.  It took a while for the whole story to come out of Danny and I realized he was as innocent as he appeared and some sick motherfuckers had taken advantage of him and gave him a trifecta of STDs to unknowingly pass on.  He had no idea how many guys he may have given HIV to, but it seemed to be into the double digits.

When I updated my profiles to change my status I suddenly got a bunch of messages from guys wanting to fuck or get fucked by me.  I had heard there was a group of guys that loved the risk of playing with poz guys and some that actively wanted to get infected.  A newly poz guy like me was like an injured doe to a that pack of wolves.  It actually helped my mental state knowing that I was still a desirable hookup and I decided to put off going on medication right away.

Part of my acceptance was to proudly proclaim my new status.  I had already been thinking about getting inked, but this seemed like a good place to start.   I had seen many different tattoos over the past few years showing a guy was poz and while they had initially made me run away, I learned that not all guys with them were infectious.  I asked Danny for advice, but he was so naive he didn't even know which symbols hinted at poz guys.  If he'd known, then he might have been able to avoid getting pozzed.

My thoughts leaned toward a plain biohazard until I saw one with a bear paw in the center.  While I wasn't a bear quite yet, it fit my cub-like appearance.  Cubs had paws, too.  The next question was where.  I had seen a few different placements and my first thought was to put it on my arm.  That was until I saw some porn videos online that gave me a lot of other ideas.  Danny did give me some good advice about putting it on the front of my body, so I could see it better.  He even suggested a place to get inked.

--
Danny: "If the tattoo is on your back, you can't see it very easy.  I guess it would be visible to everyone else, though.  I think your chest would be better" I told Evan.

He nodded before asking me "Are you going to make a new profile?  Lots of guys should be experiencing that fuckin great cock, not just my hairy ass."

I figured this was when he was going to tell me he didn't want to see me again.  "I think I'm going to take a break and figure out what to do.  The doctor wants me to start treatment right away" I replied.

Evan laughed a little and said "Yeah, he told me that too.  I'm going to wait until after the semester ends.  There seem to be a lot of guys that want to hookup with poz guys.  One guy even offered me money to knock him up.   I just haven't topped a guy since last Spring."   He looked at me with a grin and then raised his eyebrows.  It took a few seconds for me to pick up what he wanted but then he said it to make sure.  "Show me that ass and let me find out if this poz fuckstick still works" he snarled at me.  My libido had plummeted since I found out I had HIV, but suddenly I was horny as fuck.

His bushy beard felt surprisingly good when he began to rim my ass.  It took me back to those first times with Stu, feeling a tongue lap over and poke into my hole and giving me waves of pleasure.  The beard against my ass added another dimension and made my body tingle.  My ass was tight since I hadn't gotten fucked since the football game, but Evan knew what he was doing and had me ready for his cock after ten minutes of tongue and finger play.   Like the second time Stu fucked me, Evan wasn't gentle.  One thrust planted him deep into my ass.  It probably was only a couple inches, but felt like a foot.  I yelled into his mattress it hurt so bad.   He was thicker than Stu and about the same length when hard.

Evan let me get used to it and added more spit.   I could tell he hadn't fucked anyone for a while, or maybe just wanted to get revenge for me pozzing him.  After a few minutes, though, I got used to being fucked again.  Most of the pain faded away and the pleasure was just like I remembered.  Evan may have preferred being a bottom, but he was damn good at topping.   His bare cock felt amazing drilling into my ass.  With only a little spit and not much precum, I could really feel his cock with each stroke.  The drips of sweat off his body turned me on too.  Evan's hands gripped my shoulders and he used that to make sure that every thrust got all of his cock in me.

"Fuck, that's a sweet pussy" Evan growled, leaning closer to my back.  I could feel his heavy breath on my neck which was followed by his sweaty, hairy chest on my back.   He had a lot more fur on his chest and stomach than Stu did and he let it grow instead of trimming it.   I really liked the feeling and hoped that this wasn't going to be the only time Evan fucked me.   "Ya like knowing ya got a toxic dick in ya?" Evan growled out.

I realized at that point that I may have only gotten fucked by unmedicated poz guys so far.  "I can't tell that it's poz but if feels fuckin awesome" I told him before clamping my ass around his cock.  Evan chuckled and began to pound me harder.  A few minutes later, he grunted and gave one hard shove before he growled like a bear.  His cock was throbbing in my ass and I knew he was cumming inside me, filling me up with the bug that I'd given him.   He laid there on top of me for a few minutes until he was breathing normally again.

Evan slipped out of me and reached under his pillow, pulling out a plug.  One spit on the end and he shoved it in my ass.  "Uh... when I found you washing that plug in the bathroom, it came out of your ass, didn't it?  You had it holding in all those bug infested loads you'd taken that weekend, right?" Evan said.

I turned around facing him and was embarrassed, but said "Yeah, I just didn't know that they were trying to infect me."  Feeling the plug in my ass made all my worries vanish.  It took me back to the simpler days where I could enjoy a guy's cum soaking into my well fucked hole and look forward to it happening again the next day.

"Don't worry, you didn't know what they were doing.  Uh... So... how do you feel about intentionally giving your bug to a guy?" Evan asked.

--
Stu:  I'd been fucking this guy I'd met at the bath house.  The first time I saw him he had just arrived in a shirt and tie right from the office.  He was about my age, a few inches taller and perfectly manscaped.  He said he'd just got out of a eight year relationship and wanted to play around before he found his next boyfriend.  We'd met a couple times and I was waiting for him to arrive.  

I was sitting in the steam room talking with Gio about the delivery guy that he'd just finished charging up.  "When he showed up last night he looked like shit, fevered and said he hurt all over.  The glands in his neck were really swollen too.  He'll never figure out it was me, he always showed up with at least one load in his ass.  I think he took the term 'tips' literally" Gio said, laughing.

That's when my latest project showed up.  He looked a little shocked that I was talking to Gio and wouldn't come too close.  I finally got up and we headed off to his room.  He closed the door and said "You know that guy?" he asked.

I lied and said "A little.  He's around here a lot so we talk occasionally.  Why?"

"Just keep it to talking.  You saw his biohazard tattoo?  I heard he likes to give guys as many diseases as he can.  One guy I know got HIV from just one fuck with him.  Another got a couple different STDs" the guy said as he knelt down and took my cock into his mouth.

I wanted to say "Yeah, he's the one that pozzed me and we've shared lots of bugs over the years" but I stayed quiet.  I held him down on my cock, waiting until he struggled to get off and get some oxygen into his lungs.  I did that a couple times so my cock was coated with his spit and throat slime.  He looked up at me, wondering if he should go down again or if it was time for me to fuck him.  I had already decided that this was going to be our last fuck.  It was time for me to find another fertile hole to breed.   I wasn't going to get too invested like I had with Danny.

My cock took one more plunge into his mouth and he sucked on it for a couple minutes until my hand forced his head into my pubes.   Like before, I held him there until he tried to pull free and then held him there another ten count.  He had almost passed out and was in a daze when I allowed him to breathe again.  I dragged him up to the bed and got him on all fours.  Two spits and a shove and my cock was tearing back into his hole.   He had told me at our first meet that he had only had vanilla sex and wanted to try getting more adventurous.  I told him I liked it rough and that's how I fucked him.

Twenty minutes of thrusts earned him load number five.  His ass was really wrecked and I let him rest a bit while I let my balls refill.  For his final fuck, I rolled him on his back and got his legs over my shoulders.  This was the first time I'd fucked him missionary and I was surprised that he kept his eyes shut the whole time.  I didn't last as long and load number six shot into him less than fifteen minutes later.  I pulled out and he whimpered at the empty feeling in his ass.

"When do you want to meet again?" he asked as I wiped my cock off with the towel.

"I don't really like to fuck the same guy more than a few times.  It feels too much like a relationship and I think we're getting to that point.  See ya around" I said as I walked out the door.

--
Danny:  I couldn't believe that Evan was asking me if I wanted to purposely give HIV to another guy.  I had already infected him and probably several other guys without knowing.  "I don't think I could do that" I replied.

"Oh... He really wants it and I thought it would be kinda hot tag teaming him with you.  The one that is gonna pay me I'll do myself but we could probably poz this other guy with one try" Evan said.  I looked at him with the most confused look I could muster.

"Really?  I'm all freaked out about what I did and you're planning on doing it on purpose?" I said.

He got a big, evil grin on his face and nodded.  "If they want it, why not?"

Wednesday evening Evan and I went in to the adult bookstore that had a small theater in it.  We went up the stairs to the balcony and found the target there.  He looked to be another college student and was my age according to the profile Evan showed me.  His pics seem to match, too .  I also saw their conversation and the other student asked numerous times if Evan and I were toxic.  We put the guy on all fours and I fed him my cock and Evan took his ass, working a few fingers and forcing some spit in.   

Evan leaned forward after prepping the guy's hole and said "Last chance to change your mind."

The guy pulled off my cock a moment and yelled back "Do IT!" before swallowing my cock again.  Evan motioned for me to hold the guy's head and once my cock was stuffed into his throat Evan shoved in.  The scream was loud enough for the guys downstairs to look up.  I heard a few laughs from below and the sound of two bodies slamming together right next to me.  Evan was fucking the guy a lot harder than he had fucked me and the expression on his face made him look like he was possessed.  

Ten minutes of drilling culminated in a loud growl that got the attention of the guys downstairs again.   I heard one guy below yell out "Yeah!   Knock his ass up!"  I wondered if they knew what we were trying to do.  I caught a glimpse of the bottom's face and he looked stunned.  When Evan had pulled his cock out of the guy, we swapped spots.   Without a word, I drove my cock into the open, cum filled hole.  I heard the bottom whimper, but I didn't know if that was from me entering his ass or tasting the cum on Evan's still hard cock.

The blowjob had gotten me close so I didn't last as long as Evan.  Almost, but not quite.  He got a huge load though.  I'd been saving it up from the moment Evan told me we were meeting the "chaser."  It was a new term I hadn't heard before.  I fingered a bit of the cum from his ass and tasted it.  It tasted a little funny and Evan saw my expression.  "Can you taste blood?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders.   We swapped spots again.  He scooped some of the cum up and smiled.  "Yeah, he's torn up.  You can tell by the copper taste" Evan said as he jammed two fingers into the bottom's hole and twisted them around roughly.

The next two fucks were quick.  We each lasted only five minutes before we pumped another load into the guy.  The bottom guy passed me a plug after I pulled out the second time and I laughed.  The plug slid in easily and I tapped it a few times to make sure it was seated.  He really needed a bigger one.  The bottom moaned and I saw Evan crouch down in front of him.  "It's a potent strain, but let me know if it doesn't take" he told the bottom before standing up.  We tossed our clothes back on and left the guy laying on the sticky floor.

--
Evan: I knew Danny was still a freaked out about pozzing a bunch of guys without knowing.  We kept hooking up because I needed to get laid and he was good and convenient.  While it was easy to find bottoms looking for a poz top, finding tops to fuck me was a bigger challenge.  I'm pretty sure Danny only did it since he knew he couldn't poz me again and was horny.  Each time he got more relaxed, though.  Almost ten guys were begging me to give them my toxic cum and every day seemed to add another one.  The doctor had told me that my viral load was over four hundred thousand and I should avoid sex unless the other guy was already poz and to still play safe.

One guy offered to pay me a stupid amount of money to breed him until he converted.  Five hundred after the first fuck and the rest when he tested poz.  He wanted proof of my viral load before we fucked, but that was it.  It was kind of funny since most guys that wanted to see test results wanted the opposite results.  

Looking back, Danny had fucked me every day for almost two weeks and then a week after that I got the flu which I now knew was when I was converting.  I wasn't sure I was up for that much fucking, but I figured a week straight and then one or two more should do it.  While my interest level usually depended on our chemistry, the money was a good incentive.  We set up a day and time to start once the chaser got finished with a project.

In the mean time, it had been so long since I topped I wanted to know if I could perform for the chaser.  Danny was a little surprised but willingly took my dick.  Most tops that I knew were terrible bottoms and only did it when they were too wasted to get it up.  Danny was really good, though.  When he claimed to be versatile he really was.  He might have even liked getting fucked as much as I did.  That always makes it more fun for the top. Or tops.  I'm sure the group that gave him the STDs loved fucking him.  Even an eighty percent bottom like me wanted to fuck him more.  

He was the first guy to get my charged load and as good as it felt I wanted to breed someone that wasn't already poz.  I had read that it was a real rush knowing you were breeding a neg hole.  I wanted to see if it was true.

There was a week before my paying victim was going to be available so I looked at the other guys that wanted my bug.  It took a little arm twisting but I got Danny to join me for the first one.  We met him at one of the bookstores and Danny told me he had only sucked a few guys off in the glory holes there.  I'd been fucked dozens of times there in almost every room.  Even the creepy guy behind the counter had fucked me against a wall.

We found the guy for our meet just like he'd promised.  It was a little surprising since I expected him to flake.  I did him first, getting some spit in his hole and then fingering him so he was ready for my cock.  A few fingernails might have scraped him up inside, but he didn't complain.  Danny fed him cock which seemed to keep him occupied until my cock drilled into him.

Three days of no release made sure my balls were full and the barely lubed thrusts really tore him up.  I pumped a big load into his ass and let it get forced in with a minute of slow strokes.  Usually my cock softens quickly after I shoot my load but not this time.  Danny and I swapped spots and he fucked just as hard as I did.  He didn't last very long but I bet the cum filled hole pushed him over the edge.

Danny tasted some of the cum and remarked about it tasting funny.  When I went back for my next turn, I took a quick taste and knew the bottom's ass was wrecked.  He was well on his way to shooting his own toxic seed.  We each dumped another load in the chaser and I was spent.  While I wouldn't turn down a cock fucking me, I had nothing left if someone wanted mine.  When we were done, the guy passed a butt plug back to Danny to lock our viral swimmers in.  I told the chaser to let me know if it didn't take and we'd try again, but I never heard from him again.  

• Like 19
  • Piggy 10