@Ieatcumholes, you win the prize for quoting the most people in a single post, and in so doing, creating a digest of the thread. 🙂

We agree that citing race as a reason when turning someone down is not constructive.

Questions of race aside, in online interactions, I favor a speedy block (and I request in my profile that others block me if they're not interested) over telling someone I'm not attracted to them. I'm happy to do that if it's what someone requests in their profile, but otherwise, such an exchange  serves to comfort the person doing the rejecting rather than the person being rejected.

Blocking to reject is like expert surgery: quick, clinical and painless. It leaves no time for the person being rejected to worry about it.

Giving any reason for the rejection — and especially a race-based reason — is destructive. Eventually, the person being rejected internalizes a completely false message: "If only I were whiter/thinner/more masculine/more muscular/better-hung/cut/not bald/younger/..., people would like me."

There is nothing wrong with the person being rejected. They should waste no time considering the set of traits that the person doing the rejecting finds attractive; that set of traits matters only to the person doing the rejecting. (I think you might be saying the same thing in your "not everything is about ME" paragraph.)

(This isn't meant to contradict rock-cock-jock's excellent point about general self-improvement.)

44 minutes ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I guess I'm just a slut, but if a man I'm not all that interested in presents me his hole to fuck and my dick is hard, I'm going to fuck him! Whether or not he's my type, be damned!

Well said. When I'm in that mode, if the hole feels good, who cares about anything else?

14 hours ago, fskn said:

East Side Story 

I remember that one, somewhat vaguely; I'll find it and re-watch.  I am not familiar with Coffy, so I'll try to find that one too.  Thanks for the suggestion.

We don't know each other, and probably never will - but there are some .... well .... "issues" that are -to me - so offensive that I avoid even conceptualization.  I don't avoid overt action in the effort to counter certain issues (marches, demonstrations, membership in liberal/progressive organizations, all of that), probably because I am not in a face-to-face situation with the perpetrators of said issues.  When confronted face-to-face with what I consider truly hellish ideas/behaviors, I'm afraid of what may come out of my mouth, and thus I avoid those situations.  This discussion, for me, is a challenging one - which is why I enjoy these conversations-of-depth so much. 

This thread seems to be nibbling around the edges of one of those behaviors, if I'm understanding what lies under a very thin veneer of exchange of thoughts.  So, I'll watch both of those films again, with a more acute eye, and hope to find a deeper understanding.  

Thanks for the reply.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2022 at 2:22 PM, BootmanLA said:

You quoted me, but I'm simply quoting the poster before me who insisted that everyone sorts by race. I'm not claiming that everyone does - he did. Please be more careful - rather than quote me quoting someone, why not quote the original comment you're objecting to, so it doesn't appear to the casual reader that you think I said the offensive comment?

Listen I apologize for quoting you.  I'll be sure to be more careful in the future.  I realize being relatively new is not an excuse, but I assure you I meant no harm and if you took any flack for how I handled your post I am sorry.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Listen I apologize for quoting you.  I'll be sure to be more careful in the future.  I realize being relatively new is not an excuse, but I assure you I meant no harm and if you took any flack for how I handled your post I am sorry.

That's fine - I just like it clear when someone's responding to my words vs. someone else's. Someone skimming posts and reading yours may get the wrong idea. The apology's appreciated.

Here's a suggestion, though (for what it's worth): when you are responding to a quoted section of a post, before you click "quote" to reply, click in the quoted section - which will take you to the original poster and his words. Then, if you click "quote" on HIS post, your reply will be directed at the person you're addressing, not an intermediate commenter. 

If you click "quote" on the intermediate person - like me, who'd commented on the original - you end up only quoting that intermediate person, and none of the original person's quote appears. It's like the "quote" feature can only go back to the specific post quoted, and can't include any prior-quoted material from that same post.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Perhaps it's already been mentioned, but the headline and tagging of this post is worth noting.

"Inter-racial sex

sex with latinos, sex with black men, sex with asian men"

Why aren't white men on the tag list too?  There are a lot of non-white men for whom white men would be inter-racial sex too.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

Perhaps it's already been mentioned, but the headline and tagging of this post is worth noting.

"Inter-racial sex

Why aren't white men on the tag list too?  There are a lot of non-white men for whom white men would be inter-racial sex too.

Indeed. I think that's part of the problem - white guys who think "white guys" are the default, and everyone ELSE is "inter-racial". "Sex with someone of another race" would have been a much better tagline.

• Upvote 2

On 5/4/2022 at 6:46 PM, fskn said:

East Side Story

LOL! This brought back memories of my friends, the film students on my floor when I was at NYU. They decided their freshman project should be a parody of West Side Story but substituting the Jets with the Upper East Side population of Jewish American Princesses (JAP). 

When you're a JAP, you're a JAP all the way, from your first cigarette to your last Oy Vey...

Ahem. Anyway. Much like @hntnhole, my mind wanders when the term race-play comes up, and not to a good place. Master-slave comes immediately to mind, or it devolves into the white guy versus someone of another race and I just find it grotesque. And I say that having dated (and married) outside my race because I found the diversity -- someone different to me in life experiences and background -- was intriguing and attractive. Does that constitute race-play? I don't think so, but your mileage may vary. I just think of the person as a person. Definitely not the Asian hooker ("me love you long time") or anything else.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, TheSRQDude said:

LOL! This brought back memories of my friends, the film students on my floor when I was at NYU. They decided their freshman project should be a parody of West Side Story

It's quite possible that your dorm-mates' film project was of better quality than the material in the no-cost Amazon Prime Video collection. People literally won't pay money to watch that stuff. 😂

4 hours ago, blackrobe said:

"Inter-racial sex

So true. It's like a story I heard of a Spanish-born man at a Midwestern college where he needed to fulfill a foreign language requirement. He suggested that he take an English test, since English was a foreign language for him.  They refused, but allowed him to take a Spanish test, since that was defined by the English-speaking administrators as a foreign language.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, NYBBGUY58 said:

So true. It's like a story I heard of a Spanish-born man at a Midwestern college where he needed to fulfill a foreign language requirement. He suggested that he take an English test, since English was a foreign language for him.  They refused, but allowed him to take a Spanish test, since that was defined by the English-speaking administrators as a foreign language.

Why do I get the sense of irony on this one? No thinking outside the rather convoluted policies in higher-ed, is there?

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, TheSRQDude said:

Why do I get the sense of irony on this one? No thinking outside the rather convoluted policies in higher-ed, is there?

It does give new meaning to the phrase "implicit bias" doesn't it?

On 4/21/2022 at 3:18 PM, ellentonboy said:

I have really noticed an increase in the amount of men who turn down sexual opportunities based on race.  When I first started hooking up online there seemed to be little discussion regarding the race of an individual when getting groups together for house parties.  Sure there were questions regarding top/vers/bottom ratios, if the attendees were in shape, age questions, and of course, HIV status.  As the years went by, since say 2004, there was less question about HIV status based on which sites I used.  The use of chemical enhancements was a no brainer as the question was already posted in most profiles (if allowed by the site).

But recently, the issue of race has become the first question out of most attendees mouths.  Who will be there or does their race match mine?   I get a lot of "well I don't have a problem with them, but my partner is uncomfortable".  Or "I have plenty of friends of opposite races, but I only have sex with men that are .....fill in the blank".

So, my question to Forum members is, do you take into consideration the race of an individual or those attending a group function before you make a decision to attend or not?  Certain sites have organized group parties where you can see who has decided to attend.   But what if a friend invites you?  I know most ask for photos, but will the race be the final factor in deciding to attend or not?

Very curious and looking forward to responses.  I am new to the Forum so please forgive me if I am repeating an often asked question but I haven't seen it discussed here much.

I'm not particularly concerned by having sex men of races and/or religions than mine. In fact, I've been known to identify as an "EOW": Equal Opportunity Whore, one who will engage in sex with men regardless of race, religion, creed or point of national origin.

I'm considering organizing a "diversity" bang for my birthday in August, already have a northern European guy, a Hispanic guy, a Middle Eastern guy, possibly a Central American guy and an Asian guy. Just have to line up an man of African ancestry, and when it's done I'll basically have the full range of DNA in my ass.

I've been with men who are into racial play, one black guy who got off on saying that I needed his BBC in my white boy butt, or something like that. It takes all kinds - a village, in fact - and I enjoy being with different sorts of men.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I really just want ANY hard cock stretching my holes open, preferably a few at a time. I am white, but want to be used anonymously (myself blindfolded or hooded) so ethnicity is not a key metric for who can plow my holes. Granted I do fantasize about being humiliated and degraded but that is totally on a 'lack of my masculinity' and how the Top(s) will denigrate my role as a sissy, whore.

On 5/6/2022 at 5:07 AM, NYBBGUY58 said:

OK, it might sounds a bit odd but there's actually nothing wrong with that. The primary teaching language of his degree is English, so the 'foreign language requirement' would be to demonstrate capacity in another language than that: presumably in order to be admitted to the college he had already demonstrated his ability in English.

• Upvote 2