How Versatile are you? 😉

Carlos1881

I’m vers but the dynamic isn’t so simple. At my core, I’m perfectly happy either topping or bottoming. In practice, I end up being much more of a top. I will top for a much larger spectrum of men than I will bottom for. Reason being, when I top I’m into all sorts of guys… and there are tons of bottoms, so it’s always easy to find a guy who wants to get fucked. 

When I bottom, I’m really into two types of guys- guys taller than 6’ that have a lil weight on them (muscular, beefy or chubby, all cool). I’m 6’2” and 230 lb, so I love when a guy bigger than me is taking over my hole. If he’s a smaller build but has a huge cock, that can also work. So if you see the details, you realize that I have so much more opportunity to top than bottom… and I take advantage of that opportunity.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm whatever the situation calls for at the time. Versatile and bi. I want lots of body contact. I tend to go after younger guys in the twink to Jock range, just because they are more likely to be Versatile and can go a few rounds. Anonymous, as in glory hole, head down ass up, blindfolded, and the like is of no interest to me. That said, I'm 5'4", so if I happen to connect with a tall guy, I usually just bottom, but it's rare.

• Moderators

I'm pretty well 50/50 versatile - I greatly enjoy both fucking and getting fucked.

What I actually do varies depending on what's available (some days it seems there are no people to be found who are willing to top). Between living in a fairly rural area and having a lot of other things in my life besides sex, it generally pays to be flexible and go with what I can get rather than what I'd ideally want.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm 95% bottom but have a good size dick 7.5, but I'm admittedly not that great at topping. And don't really get off on it. Mostly just in group situations where I feel I have to for the common enjoyment.

In my experience, though, just about everyone, supposedly total top or top vers or vers, ends up just begging me to fuck them. Even though I go into a hookup on the understanding I'm 100% bottom. I hate having that conversation over and over and over again. Secretly they all wanna be fucked up the arse. I don't think there are ANY truly total tops out there.

Which is fine, I guess. And why not! Being fucked in the arse is the greatest feeling in the world!

But it kinda undermines the cultural ideal we've bought about tops and bottoms. Bottoms, yeah, just wanna be total bottoms. Me included. But truth is there aren't enough tops in the world to satisfy us!!! 🤷‍♂️

Based on my about 45 years of experience, anyway! 😡

i have a FB Who is blurring this for me, well, sort of.  

my perception of being bottom is about more than fucking, A major component is about penetration, be it finger, dildo, tongue, __________.  i read of a lot of 'tops' who like to be rimmed, and to me that's something i've always felt is a bottom trait (it's a purely emotional response for me, not a rational one).  

Same mostly goes for having my penis sucked or even touched. "Mostly" because there are circumstances where it works for me.  If a Top is purposely touching my penis just get me hornier for His Cock, but never to make me cum that way, it connects to the bottom in me and is really hot. 

So, back to my FB of three and a half years now. He hits me up regularly for sex, Saturday was twice. the last year or so He has gotten into sucking me. At first, i hesitated, but i really like this Guy, so even though i've told Him i'm not into it, i did it for Him, and now it's a pretty regular thing. i think what makes it okay for me is He has never once made me cum in the 3.5 years we've had sex (hundreds of times). So,  psychologically, His sucking me falls into the category of just getting me more needy for His Cock. As i think about it, He has never touched my penis, just sucks it. 

Last six months or so, He has really gotten into me sucking Him... which has morphed into really me being oral with Him. He is normally really quiet and unexpressive when we have sex, but when i  am giving Him oral sex, He gets very verbal in a way that super charges my lust for Him, puts me and keeps me in the zone until He is ready to fuck and breed me... and it always ends up with Him breeding me, He's never cum in my mouth. The "morphed" part is He loves me to suck, kiss, lick pretty much anything between His knees and navel... including His hole. He loves to be rimmed. Again, this is something i generally feel is a top activity, but He is so into it that i end up pulled in by His pleasure. It's been some time now, but i even fucked him once when he was  very new at male with male sex (he's bi). i was clear i was just doing it once, and He's never asked or hinted at me fucking Him again. But He really gets into me rimming Him and always fucks me hard afterwards. 

To me, being oral and a cocksucker are bottom. The rimming part is blurry for me, but so far it doesn't feel to me like He is feeling bottom when i do it.

lol. i know, complicated.

• Like 1

I'm primarily a bottom with a preference for sucking cock; I do enjoy having my cock sucked as well.

At a bathouse or gloryhole:

90-95% of the time I'm looking to suck mutiple cocks and swallow several cum loads.

5-10% of the time (slow times, end of my visit) I'm looking for someone to suck my cock and take my load.

I am on PreP and working up to actually being a bottom for anal.  The local Club has a few dark room nights; eventually I want to attend and participate as a bottom instead of just observing all the hot action.

My preference is totally 50-50 vers.  I’ve got a big dick and I love to fuck. And my whole gets hungry and needs to get stuffed.

but a lot of times I go into an anonymous hook up, thinking I’m going to bottom. But looking at my size, attitude, voice, and Dick, I’m often caught off guard by how many supposed tops want me to fuck them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2