Do tops like sloppy well used cum dripping assholes?

Oralguya1

12 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I suppose the thing is, tops who like sloppy holes will go to places where they will find them (saunas, cruise bars, sex clubs), whereas those that don’t will probably stick to more private settings (one-to-one hook-ups at home, etc).

Last night at the Vault in London it seemed like every top there was looking for a sloppy, cum-filled hole to add their load to. In such an environment, it would have been odd to find a top who wasn’t into that kind of thing, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty who  are turned off or even disgusted by the idea. They just wouldn’t hang out at the Vault in the first place.

Oh my!!!

7 minutes ago, Convexsideup said:

I really enjoy a loaded hole.  Luv the look and smell of a hot ass spread open for me with some cum dribbling out.  A few loads makes that hole perfectly lubricated.

Wish u weren't so far. Load to play with you after i have few loads in my hole!!

Hell yeah, I love to feel another dude's sperm on my cock when I'm fucking - best though is when I'm watching a group of men nutting in a cumpig's ass while I wait my turn - freshly shot mixed loads of cum are the best!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

Hell yeah, I love to feel another dude's sperm on my cock when I'm fucking - best though is when I'm watching a group of men nutting in a cumpig's ass while I wait my turn - freshly shot mixed loads of cum are the best!

As a bottom after every load it feels better and better. Love the feeling of being fucked as it's dripping then feel another cock enter!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

My preference has changed over time, when I 1st started fucking guys I was all about opening up a tight hole, and was actually disgusted the 1st few times I fucked a guy and found my pubes soaked with another guys cum. Now I actually seek out cum sloppy holes. I like nothing better than sinking into a hole as soon as the last breeder pulls out.

• Like 3

YES !!  YES !! A THOUAND TIMES YES !!!! 

A well fucked Hole, full of Sperm off previous Cocks is surely one of the reasons to be alive and kicking.  What could make a Hole more enticing than knowing it has been servicing Cock after Cock after Cock ?? Cumdumps are almost deities in my book; I hold them in very high esteem.  Rutting in some Hole, and watching the Hole next to him taking loads is almost enough to make me Breed in the one I'm in.  Licking, sucking, eating a well-fucked Hole is absolutely magnificent.  What a lovey thread to reply to on a FRIDAY AFTERNOON !!! 

See you all in the fleshpots a little later then ..... <filthy horny grinnnnnn>

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Haha 1

I will never forget the first time I sunk my cock into a hot, wet and juicy hole that already had one or more loads inside.  It was liquid velvet.... and I still enjoy sliding into a hot mix of cum and ass juice and churning it up.  Awesome.

As a bottom, I can feel my hole loosening up with each additional load inside.  It gets warm and slick as hell.  Yes, I can feel the difference.

So.. the best of BOTH worlds here!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I find most of the guys who fuck me really love breeding dirty, slutty whores so they love my hole sloppy with cumloads. I think they mostly just love the feeling of fucking someone who is such a whore that they just took several loads from random strangers. my sloppy cumfilled hole is a constant reminder of what a whore I am. plus my pussy feels amazing wrapped around mens bare cocks when its full of hot fresh cum. guys who fuck faggots like me aren’t looking for clean, they prefer trashy and dirty.x-cumbum3.jpg.d5c5daeab0ddc268d2a6b38cbc37d1e0.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

3 minutes ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I find most of the guys who fuck me really love breeding dirty, slutty whores so they love my hole sloppy with cumloads. I think they mostly just love the feeling of fucking someone who is such a whore that they just took several loads from random strangers. my sloppy cumfilled hole is a constant reminder of what a whore I am. plus my pussy feels amazing wrapped around mens bare cocks when its full of hot fresh cum. guys who fuck faggots like me aren’t looking for clean, they prefer trashy and dirty.x-cumbum3.jpg.d5c5daeab0ddc268d2a6b38cbc37d1e0.jpg

I don't need a vanilla bitch tonight we need a whore 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I love it!! Only today, I was fucking a guy when it got all squelchy and I could see my cock was covered with cum. “Oh yeah, I’ve had two young guys fuck me this morning already.”

It was so hot. I just do hope none of that cum is poz…. 😈

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Too right I do!! I luv the slippery feeling of my hard cock sliding in and out of a well used cummy hole, pumping loads of cum out past my cock as it deposits a huge load of fresh cum deep into his hole! 

I also like to then lick all the mixed up cum out of his cunt then snowball it into his mouth!! Yummo!!

Edited by Queenzlander59
Typo