Bottoms paradise

I was horny today and decided a sauna visit was on the cards. I packed my new french poppers and cock ring before catching the train onto the city. 

I showered and prepped and was ready for cock by about half 11.

Well the next 3 hours were a bottoms wet dream. I was the only bottom in the place so I took at least 8 loads over the next 3 hours. 

The highlight was the massive 9 incher I took by a glory hole, twice. A tall skinny older lad but man, what a cock. It was nearly touching his knees.

I went into the dark room and saw a glory hole cubicle was occupied, so obviously I had to investigate. Well, this massive cock was poking through and I knew who it was as he had the biggest cock in the sauna, by some margin.

I went to work, sucking him to full mast. A very impressive sight. Now I never know in these situations are they only looking for oral but I had to try, a cock this size up my hole is a rare occurrence. 

So I bent over and directed his cock to my sloppy cunt, I'd had 2 loads in me already. He slid in like a knife through butter, fucking awesome. 

He built up the rhythm for the next few minutes before leaving a massive load in my cunt. I was well sloppy now, cum dribbling down my leg.

This was the first of 2 breedings from the lad, the second was much the same, again through the glory hole.

The other loads were in the sling and downstairs in the suck a thon room. I had a tag team fuck on the bench.  It was fucking awesome, after which some more bottoms arrived and I had some competition. 

Well I was spent anyway. I headed home a happy slut. My last load of the day was sloppy seconds (or 9ths) to my fuck buddy. He loves a sloppy cunt. I drove to his place and he called me a dirty slut and a whore as he shot a massive load in me. It's still there now, I'll sleep well tonight.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 12

Wish North Jersey had something like that. Only NYC has fun places. Havent been there is a few years. A friend brought me long time ago to one did some things on the way to get in the mood. I think it was in the east village. He brought me to an apartment building in the cellar was a private club.  Got in and their were lockers to put clothes in and everyone was naked at the bar, pool table and other rooms. He brought me down the hallway and found an empty room. We played a little and bent me over the table grab some lube and put in on and in my hole. He said stay here like that. He walked out the room left me there bent over for a little. Then came back with someone. He played with my hole for a little then started to fuck me while my friend held my arms so i couldn't move. We this guy finished I felt someone else jam his dick in me hard i felt his dick throb he pulled out and someone else started. This happened about 5 times. He let me go I got up and it was dripping down my leggs. My friend walk me to a big room.

They had a hot tub and I got in and lol got cleaned a bit there. Jerked off a guy in the tub and sat at the rim and I got sucked while a few watched. I turned over ass up and the guy ate my ass while I sucked one of the guys watching.  I got pushed down hard from someone and on the edge ofnthe tub someone started to fuck me and I heard him say I seemed well used tonight. Then he got out of the tub he kneeled on my back while someone else started to fuck me.

My friend came back and said ready to go? I was so bang up and brused all over I said yes. We left I limping a bit but had an amazing time. 

From that point I so wanted to get gang bang by rought guys.

2 months after i got fully tested and shocked I didnt catch anything from that night.. got tested again  months and still nothing. 

Always wanted to go back.  Dont know where it was and haven't seen my friend who brought me there in a long time .

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

I invited over a skinny black guy with an absolutely gargantuanly thick BBC I found on Grindr to fuck my cumdump yesterday morning.

He proceeded to brutally rail my hole 4 times in as many hours and I made sure to keep it tightly clenched so every drop of his seed stayed inside me, so I could push it all out at once at the end.

Just look at the result!

Untitled.png.1e3f08a5ee6ec5d599f04eb1b19f21ea.png

I think I have definitely graduated into the ranks of the True CumPigs.

• Piggy 1