Taking My First Load

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I have not forgotten or abandoned this story (or any of my other stories). Last year I was awarded several warning points for a specific post in a thread that invited certain details from our personal experiences. If asked, I’d have made changes to the post on my own, but that isn’t an option — you simply get warning points and suspended for a period of time. That’s the way the system works here. The warning points sat poorly with me (and still do since they don’t expire for 2 years) and quashed my desire to share my writing on BZ. I really enjoyed writing on BZ and sharing these stories with you, until that happened — I already had the next two chapters of this story drafted and a chapter in another of my stories ready to post. Maybe in the future when the points expire and/or I feel differently, I’ll continue sharing my writing on BZ. 

Edited by PopperMeUp79
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Oh really??? I also felt frustrated the first time I wrote a story here, as I published it on 26th May 2022 and was banned for 13 days on May 27th, with 9 warning points! But in that case I was perfectly made aware of what was wrong. 

As far as I know, your stories do not involve minors or harm somehow - or chems in the wrong place; really don't know! In my case, those points expired on November 23rd 2022 - good coincidence as it was the date Freddie Mercury announced his AIDS before passing away; and given that my fictional talking virus's origin is from there... seeing "warning points expire on Nov 23rd" has charged me (pun intended) more to improve myself. 

Then, the sequel of that story wasn't coming good as it came from my ass instead of my heart LOL, so I stopped; but it's another matter! I'd encourage you to fight frustration and go ahead writing! 

• Like 1

Thank you for letting us know. And sorry for that. I didn’t know the systems and don’t get why those systems exist for creators in Bug Chasing & Gift Giving “Fiction” page. But I’m glad to hear you’re positive to continue. I’m so looking forward to reading ur story.

16 hours ago, kiraizuru said:

Thank you for letting us know. And sorry for that. I didn’t know the systems and don’t get why those systems exist for creators in Bug Chasing & Gift Giving “Fiction” page. But I’m glad to hear you’re positive to continue. I’m so looking forward to reading ur story.

I've also gotten warning points a couple of times for stories and like the others it didn't really sit well with me.  And for a while I did hold back on posting anything.  And I'm much more cautious about things now.  I still don't really like the fact that it is just WHAM banned!  I think most of the time it isn't people writing things they know are against the rules.  And the rules are complex and extensive and you kind of have to go looking for them when you are a newb here.  In the case of what I've gotten points for I didn't think I was really posting anything that a lot of other people weren't.  But after what I did was pointed out as has been said, I would have remedied the situation on my own.  But it's not my site, and not my rules, so it's either live with it or don't post.  One thing I've had better luck with is asking one of the moderators questions if I think that something might be pushing the boundaries before posting.  It took me a while even to really have much of a clue where those boundaries are.  One of the big things is avoiding a few hot button items (certain other STDs for example) and making sure things are in the right forum...  things with too much bi or trans or any chems need to be posted in the right area.  As much as I hate rules, I also understand why the site has to have them.  This kind of subject material is always under attack.

Anyway, I certainly hope that the author of this story comes back and continues writing.

• Moderators
20 hours ago, PopperMeUp79 said:

I have not forgotten or abandoned this story (or any of my other stories). Last year I was awarded several warning points for a specific post in a thread that invited certain details from our personal experiences. If asked, I’d have made changes to the post on my own, but that isn’t an option — you simply get warning points and suspended for a period of time. That’s the way the system works here. The warning points sat poorly with me (and still do since they don’t expire for 2 years) and quashed my desire to share my writing on BZ. I really enjoyed writing on BZ and sharing these stories with you, until that happened — I already had the next two chapters of this story drafted and a chapter in another of my stories ready to post. Maybe in the future when the points expire and/or I feel differently, I’ll continue sharing my writing on BZ. 

Moderator's Note: To be clear, your records show two infractions. One was for 0 points; really just a warning. The other was for a number of points that kept you from posting for 3 days without being suspended from the forum. The rules are clearly laid out in this thread. One of them says you are not supposed to discuss your grievances about infractions in threads in the way you just did, but I shan't add to your feelings of victimization by giving you an infraction for that. 

• Like 1