Hot or Not which terms do you prefer?

Preferred terms when fucking.  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Which terms do you have a strong preference for?

• Ass, hole, asshole, butt
    • Cunt, pussy, twat
    • No strong preference

Apologies if this has been covered previously. I searched and didn’t find it.

A lot of guys in posts and fiction use the term “cunt” and it’s near terms. Other guys don’t like the term and finds it kills the mood. 

One the one hand, guys see their ass as their major sex organ and the focus of their sexual enjoyment. Those terms convey that while ass conveys a place to take a seat or a dump. On the other hand guys see those as feminine terms that detracts from the masculinity of gay male sex and prefer ass or hole.

I like whatever keeps my partners hard and playing and take my lead from them.

I am curious though, what percent of this sample prefer one or the other? Please remember you can post your preferences without denigrating someone else’s.

Thanks.

Edited by GaypingHole
Added please be polite.

• 4 weeks later...

When I'm fucking a guy and his ass is feeling really good, I tend to call his ass a pussy.  I stopped doing that a long time ago because I have read a lot of places where bottoms don't like that word and they will end the fuck session right away.  So now I just stick with telling him how good his ass or butt is.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I tend to take my lead from what he's saying. If we're messaging and he says he wants me to seed his pussy, then I'm going to call it a pussy, otherwise I tend to stick to ass/butt/hole etc.

I'm fine with whatever the top likes. If it turns him on to say "I'm going to fuck that hot pussy," fine. I have a fuck buddy who gets incredibly excited with impregnation fantasies, so when I said to him "I want a little boy just like you," he shot up inside of me. He can get into the whole ass is a pussy thing. Others prefer hot hole or hot ass, or I'm going to breed your butt. It's all good...

Edited by NYBBGUY58

Being called a pussy or a cunt, in my opinion is demeaning and a turnoff.  I have heard the term "man-pussy" or "boy-pussy" and this came out of both a top and a bottom's mouth at a group party.  I was sort of sick to my stomach, lost my erection after hearing that.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just to be clear, I don't care what other guys find enticing, attractive, whatever.  Call yourselves whatever makes you feel good, happy, sexy, attractive, whatever.  The original question was what terms do "you"- i.e. each one of us - prefer or not.  So I just answered the question.  

Personally, it's situational.  If I don't know you that well sexually, stick to ass/butt.  I allow more from a guy as I get to know him better and we develop a "vibe".  For me, pussy is not a term I prefer, but feel it has a time and place...however rare.  

Besides, even an acceptable word can be a put-off when used in the wrong moment.  It's an exercise in getting a read on the vibe before just blurting anything out.  If you'd feel awkward saying it, it's probably going to be awkward for me to hear it.

While I'm not going to react negatively to words more often geared toward women, I don't use them. When I as a man am getting fucked, I know that before my pants came off the guy was looking at my butt and is now fucking me with the goal of cumming in my ass. This is another perk of having sex with gay men, they are looking to fuck a man, not a woman.

To me, the P. And C. Words are disgusting.

What I don’t understand is, why would a man, who says he’s gay, which means he is attracted to men, want to use any words to describe his hole, or another man’s, which refers to a woman.  That makes absolutely no sense to me.

• Like 1

For me, the word doesn't matter really, it's the attitude of the guy using the word, and what he is trying to convey.  

For instance, i've heard/read  some guys (top and bottom) use "pussy" and mean it in a derogative, demeaning way, and it's a turn off and shut down for me. On the other hand, I've heard/read some guys (Top and bottom), where it's an expression of lust and their thrill of being and fucking with the other person.

i will not receive or breed with a guy who is conveying contempt for me (and, i think, indirectly, himself). To me, a big part of fucking is experiencing the symbiosis of mutual desire for the other. If that's not there, i'd rather go without.

So, for me, it's not the words, but what the user is conveying, and that's not a standard thing.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

For me, the word doesn't matter really, it's the attitude of the guy using the word, and what he is trying to convey.  

I'm pretty much of the same mind as you @tallslenderguy.

I want the breeding man to use the terms that work for him provided there's no intent to demean. I used to be squeamish about pussy and cunt, but finally traced that back to a kind of reflexive, learned misogyny. I started calling my hole a cunt to confront myself with my own nature and burn out the remnants of that shitty gay misogyny. If a man tells me he loves my cunt/pussy I'm complimented, if he tells me he loves my hole/ass I'm complimented. Either way, my calling is to give him what he needs and receive his DNA respectfully and eagerly.

Whatever word a man uses that rings with authentic feeling is fine by me.

• Like 4