Anyone else feel sluttier when they swallow cum rather than taking a load up the ass?

mattg

Does anyone else feel the same? When I'm in the mood for delicious spunk, I always enjoy it when a man cums in my mouth. Don't get me wrong, I love having my insides blasted with some awesome toxic cum, I think it's just the act. When a guy cums in your guts, it's over, but when he empties his precious jizz in my mouth, the conscious decision to swallow it, to make it part of me makes me feel amazing.  Your thoughts guys? 

That’s an interesting question. When a Top cums in my mouth, there is no decision to be made - it would not occur to me not to swallow - so in that sense I don’t exactly share the experience. The moment if swallowing does, however, impart a sense of doing something that can’t be undone, of accepting a part of the Top into yourself, and I do feel that.

So I can’t speak to whether swallowing makes me feel sluttier than not swallowing, since I have no not-swallowing to compare it to. Compared to taking the load by cunt, I’m still not sure I can make a direct comparison. Taking the load orally makes me feel more used, more like a sexual utility, while by ass I feel more as though I’ve been bred and inseminated, like the Top has taken full advantage of his opportunity with my body.

By mouth feels more like an arm’s length transaction, while by ass feels like control of my intimate space by the Top. I suppose one person might consider it sluttier to just be a hole that cum gets drained into, while others would consider it sluttier to be the kind of man who lets other men breed him in his deeply intimate space like an animal. I am certainly of the latter sort.

I will say, though, that part of feeling slutty for me is always a response to the Top’s reactions, and I’ve never thought, or understood how, Tops could enjoy head more than ass. Obviously some do, so my perspective is clearly limited.

I will gladly take loads either way. Always show the guy his load in my mouth before I swallow.  Always have a butt plug for the guy (s) to insert so the load (s) don’t leak out.  
Either way I’m a SLUT 957C612C-3150-4C99-883E-770B2F2C547F.thumb.jpeg.12d1659366e9a3e200877b5e42ea7e5c.jpegD90DEA0A-4408-4940-A6CE-D69189CFC581.thumb.jpeg.98620d0bd2ab67b0b70fa3a69f06f7f9.jpegUT 

Edited by Poyzin
  • Like 3

Expanding the subject matter just a bit - is there much difference between sucking off a Cock and swallowing it's load - and - taking a load up the gut, and then having it eaten out and snowballed into one's mouth?  Seems to me the second option just doubles the bang for the buck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I love sucking cock - especially if it's random and anon. Meeting at a truck stop and just having my mouth used. Or gloryholes are the hottest. I absolutely feel slutty when a man uses my hole with very little effort just to get off, and then leave. I swallow every drop.

that makes sense cause any cumdump can take loads up their fuckhole. even girls do it regularly. but to swallow guys load you show that you really love cum. specially if you are a whore like me and lots of whores on here who will suck off guy after guy for hours, on a daily basis and is basically always willing to drink pretty much anyones cum. I really feel like a true whore when my breath smells like cum cause I’ve been blowing so many guys.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I LOVE sucking and swallowing, much prefer swallowing a load to feeling it run down my leg. Ultimately it's the tops choice where he cums but I always let them know that I'd prefer they pull out and feed me. Once I swallow a load the craving for another increases. LOVE feeling like  a cum slut, just there to please the guy or guys I'm with. 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2022 at 5:59 AM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

that makes sense cause any cumdump can take loads up their fuckhole. even girls do it regularly. but to swallow guys load you show that you really love cum. specially if you are a whore like me and lots of whores on here who will suck off guy after guy for hours, on a daily basis and is basically always willing to drink pretty much anyones cum. I really feel like a true whore when my breath smells like cum cause I’ve been blowing so many guys.

Cummy breath. That's made me hard. 

• Like 1