Does everyone really insist on bb?

Liverpool

The title of this thread immediately brought to mind a different question: Does anyone use or even ask about a condom anymore? 

I've been asked to use a condom only once during a lifetime of sex. It was in the mid-80s, during the height of the AIDS epidemic, at a bathhouse in LA. I instinctively declined, left the guy's room, and proceeded to fuck bareback and breed at least three other guys that night. At least one of them shared my AIDS fetish, and I shot two loads in him and took one from him. So fucking hot.

My rule always has been and always will be: No condoms. Ever. Don't even think about it.

2 hours ago, Liverpool said:

I’ll add, this has never really been an issue for me until now. In the UK I found that almost everyone preferred fucking bareback but now I’m Granada in Spain and about 90% of people I’ve fucked have wanted to use condoms. It’s a weird trend and idk why it is. 

That is so true about the UK. I can’t actually recall the last time I encountered a condom in Manchester. 

I only tried condoms for a couple years in my teens.  I hated them the only real positive I found was that ot kept me from getting shit on.  but at the end of the day that really ain't worth it.

There is a reason why Raw is law.

but condoms can supply one with the best lube.

• Like 1

I insist on bareback only. i will reject any wrapped dick. It does not matter how hot he is or how spun I am. No wrapped dicks in me. If the top is insistent I will direct him to go breed another BTM and bring me the used rubber to unload in my hole. 

#RawIsLaw

Edited by KylerIsTrash
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

17 minutes ago, DeviantLust said:

The title of this thread immediately brought to mind a different question: Does anyone use or even ask about a condom anymore? 

16 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

That is so true about the UK. I can’t actually recall the last time I encountered a condom in Manchester. 

I agree with @DeviantLust and @RawPlug. In Australia, it's very unusual for anyone to suggest a condom.

Earlier this year, a hot bottom asked me to use a condom at a sauna. I said that wasn't for me and started to leave. He pleaded with me and in the end I convinced him to take it raw. (He was a good bottom and I blew a big load that he seemed to enjoy fingering in deeper afterwards 😉 )

If I'm at a sauna, sex club or beat, I'll always pass if a guy insists on a condom, not matter how hot he is.

If it's a planned hookup, I'll check he wants to swap loads. It's pretty clear from my profiles anyways!

Edited by barebackbro
Correcting a typo
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

everyone has the choice , condom or no ; for my part when a top wants to sodomize me , i tell him t's only raw and bareback and cum in guts , in nearly all cases tops are happy not to put a condom  ; i think most of top guys prefer have sex bareback with cumdumps like me and other faggots who post on BZ; kisses to you

Being someone that isn't always looked for, for sexual activity at a bathhouse, Sex Club or Party, I want them do whatever the fucj they want. Bareback or condom.  I do truly wish that I could be picky,  If I could it would be bareback only. 

• Upvote 1