Working Towards Being A 100% Cumdump

VersGuyAnon

Focusing On Becoming A 100% Cumdump  

101 members have voted

1. 1. In Order To Focus On Becoming A 100% Cumdump, Should I Avoid Topping?

• Yes, nothing matters except taking as much cum as possible inside your arse
    • No, the occasional topping is OK but it shouldn't become a habit
    • Up to you, but if you still top I wouldn't consider you a genuine cumdump

This poll is closed to new votes

An update - I occasionally get an urge to top, but it's quite rare. Last Sunday at the sauna I was fucked 9 times and took 3 loads. I wanted more loads, but two of those I took were massive and my hole was seriously dripping. I had to get rid of my load after the last fuck/load. It had become fairly quiet, so I was very happy to go to the steam room and wank, until I shot a huge load across the room onto the floor. It would have been horny if someone had been there to watch, but you can't have everything :-). 

Debating whether or not to go again this Sunday, or do other stuff, but the way I feel at the moment the sauna will win. 

On 11/18/2022 at 3:22 AM, Taggedslut said:

I am now a total cumdump. It becomes a way of life and I’m constantly craving cum. I don’t care who supplies it. I know I’m not settled unless I have a hot load in. It feels like you are providing a service for those wanting to unload. And sometimes it’s more of an unload rather than a fuck. Guys just want to insert their dicks and get off. Even that feels horny on a very different level. I now know my place and recently had my cunt tattooed to prove it… CUMDUMP CUMSLUT. Loving my place N in life! A9978838-CEFE-4D13-96FB-3A5CB0BC1715.thumb.jpeg.5f6e33af481616b6edfadf1c4401bdf4.jpeg9F140741-DD7A-4569-BB7A-125D8D38A1D7.jpeg.501e6e7bf6f6d8fb864f09fb76d3c43e.jpeg57DED358-5F5B-4978-89DC-B44B466694C0.thumb.jpeg.3b07c3b2c894a17350e006ea860c63ff.jpeg

TaggedSlut is such an overachiever and constantly offering his hole for Men to BREED.

Great Tattoo that displays who you are.

bdsmlr-BreedMe1.jpg

If your Goal is to be 100% CUMDUMP, then your focus is on pleasing the Man/Men. You shouldn't be touching yourself unless it's a request.

You most certainly can be a Top or versatile. Just be honest with yourself so you can be honest to others. You can be in a relationship and still get pumped full of Cum from different types of Men.

Best date 3 guys at the same time and Each of them try to get as many different Men to BREED your ass. 

IMG_20220115_115235.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

TaggedSlut is such an overachiever and constantly offering his hole for Men to BREED.

Great Tattoo that displays who you are.

bdsmlr-BreedMe1.jpg

Awwww thanks man! Has to be done! Any guys passing Swindon, South West UK on the M4…. Hit me up! I want your load! B58F8491-3002-49B5-8AED-5A44D12DE5C9.jpeg.631d3bcc229ca08a0c646a7dc98bd179.jpegD591345A-512A-45FB-8EBA-A530D4E97314.thumb.jpeg.c3d88da26131d734f99458cced947241.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Status report - I couldn't tell you the last time I fucked a guy. I've been sort of tempted, but not enough to actually do it. There was a very sexy guy in the sauna yesterday with a massive cock. I hoped he'd say yes when I asked him if he liked to fucked, but it wasn't to be. I realised later he liked BEING fucked. He also had a great pert arse, but I just wanted more cock in me. 

Thanks to everyone who voted. 

The result is clear. As it turns out, I don't remember when I last topped, but I've been hitting the sauna on Naked Sunday for a while now. I'm back there again tomorrow. 

On that note - any suggestions for the sluttiest thing to do in a sauna, to ensure you get as many loads as possible? I already back onto gloryholes and get on all fours in darkrooms, with my arse out waiting. Anything else? 🙂

Maybe I should create a new poll ...