Does anyone else get hard when they bottom?

jmw003

On 11/22/2022 at 9:19 PM, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

Every time without fail. And if he hits all the right buttons, I cum without touching my cock. I prefer this to happen when I am on my back so the cum isn't wasted landing on something that isn't my skin. Let's get as messy as possible!

to make me cum hands-free my top always knows which buttons to press - especially if he's verbal in some ways... People already talking to me know what I mean.

Then roles are reversed and the chain continues going.

I used to stay hard but now it’s more flaccid but also shrinks when I bottom. Sometimes I’ll pop a boner but it doesn’t stay hard. It used to bother me a lot but not so much anymore 

On 11/12/2022 at 12:20 PM, jmw003 said:

I'm versatile and when I bottom I always get hard even before he puts in me. Also I stay hard for a good 5 to 10 minutes, without touching my cock, while getting fuck. Is anyone else like that? 

yes im alwayhard when fucked, im a power bottom

What I like about bottoms' cocks is that they're hot in any configuration. If he's rock hard because I'm making him feel that good, it's hot af. If he's soft because his cock doesn't matter and he gets off on his ass, hot af. Some bottoms stay soft, but need to touch it. Hot af. Everywhere in between, also hot af.

The only time I might not want a soft bottom is if I think he's not up to taking it from me. When I get that feeling, I suck him hard, probably as I'm rimming him. Some guys need that to get into the session.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I used to but my ex used to get annoyed, so to teach me to concentrate solely on his or whichever top was fucking me he would make me cum before he or other tops fucked me. After a while I just never got hard when getting fucked and still very rarely do. Recently i got hard when getting fucked but i had already been bred six times and I just sort of lost irt. But i didn't touch myself nor did the top fucking me so he obviously wasn;'t interested in my cock either.

• Like 1

I don't bottom a whole lot these days. Guys see me covered in gray hair and scream "Fuck me harder Daddy!" But when I bottomed a lot more I used to get very hard and sometimes came without touching my cock (unless I was high then all bets were off). 

I used to. Nearly ten years ago, I hooked up with this sexy boat captain with surfer-looking hair. He was well endowed, and when we fucked, I was his bottom to start. My dick was SO HARD back then. Total steel. Nowadays, my hard dick saves its energy when bottoming, but balloons right back up when it's time for me to unload.

Some of the parts still work, so there's that. LOL