The nicer weather and a day spent outside in the sun working in the yard - had me horny as hell. So when I awoke up this morning I managed to line up two dicks to work back to back.

First up was a regular fuck buddy of mine with whom I haven't played with for awhile. He is around my age (40), slim build, hairy chest with a nice hard 6" cock and suckable balls. I headed over to his place and we quickly got naked and climbed into his bed where we started kissing deeply, I straddled him on top, rubbing my smooth chest against his hairy chest, before I slid down to work his nipples, his hard cock rubbing against my stomach. I alternated sliding up for deep kisses and back down to his nipples, before tracing my tongue down his hairy torso to his hard cock and sucking the hell out of him, deep throating him and then going down to work his balls and then back up his shaft to take his cock deep again.

Then I slid back up and we continued to kiss, our cocks rubbing against each other as we explored each others' bodies with our hands. I then slid back down and continued to suck him until I lifted his legs and started rimming his tight little asshole. I was starting to get really horned up and sat back on my haunches and brought my hard cock to the opening of his ass, teasing his hole with the head of my cock, sliding in just slightly and pulling back out, then sliding back on top of him to continue our kissing and mutual exploration. Before long he had me back on his cock, deep throating him and getting his hard cock wet and dripping. Then he put me on all fours, lubed-up my twitching ass and slid his hard cock all the way in, bare, of course. I felt his short trimmed pubes rubbing all around my hungry ass while his hard cock twitched and pulsed deep in my ass. Then he started fucking the hell out of me. Eventually his pumping pushed me down into a spread eagle position as his knees spread my legs wide, his hard dick deep inside me. He rubbed his hairy torso all over my naked back. We were both sweating from the hot fuck and I turned my head back to steal some sidelong kisses while he pumped my hole.

After a long session of ass pumping, he pulled out and laid back and spread his legs. I got down close to his wet cock and started sucking him, tasting my ass juices on his hard, wet cock. I sucked him until I couldn't take it anymore. I straddled him and slowly brought my hungry ass down on his cock, feeling him 'pop' in and then slide all the up inside me. As I rode him I pulled his nipples while we looked into each others eyes, occasionally leaning forward to kiss, feeling his cock almost pull out before I would sit back and let it slide all the way back in. Then I pulled off and slid back down to continue sucking him some more before he flipped me on my back, lifted my legs on his shoulders, and slid his hard cock back deep into my ass, pumping the hell out of me and filled my ass full of his cum. We stayed in that position for awhile, not wanting it to end. I slid my legs down and wrapped them around his waist, pulled him down on top of me, his cock still occasionally pulsating in my ass. We kissed deeply until his cock slowly slid out of my now cum dripping ass.

We stood up and kissed some more. I ran my hands down his back to grab his ass and pull him close. Of course all things must end, so we disengaged and we dressed. In so doing I noticed my phone had a message. After he kissed me goodbye at the door I listened to the message. It was from another bud of mine, only a few blocks away. He was horny and was hoping I would be available to come over and suck his big cock.

I called him immediately as I left for his house. He is in his early 50s, shaved head, hot, thick solid build, chewable nips and a BIG hard cock and nice set of balls. He gets a crazy look in his eye when he fucks me - and he likes to get piggy when we get together. Arriving at his place, I rang the doorbell. He promptly buzzed me in. I entered his ground floor apartment. shucked off my shoes and starting to undress, and turning slightly, then saw him standing in his living room, naked except for a gray wife beater and black underwear. I finished stripping, and walked over to him, naked, and tweaked his nipples through his shirt. He began running his hands all over my body before pulling me in for a wet tongue kissing. As we pulled back from the kiss I told him "I just got fucked." His eyes lit up "Oh man, is the other guy's cum still in your ass, buddy?" "Hell yeah" I replied. "Well, damn. I was just thinking I wanted a blow job, but now I think want in that ass as well."

I smiled and then dropped to my knees, massaging his semi-hard cock through his underwear. He opened the fly and pulled his cock out. My mouth started watering. Such a fucking amazing cock: nice solid girth from the root to the head, smooth and big and hard. I started sucking him, taking him all the way down, feeling it slide into my throat. "Oh fuck yeah" he said as he grabbed the back of my head and started deep throat fucking me. I would suck and hold him down deep - my tongue massaging the underside of his shaft. While my hands grabbed the back of his muscular legs, running up and under his underwear to grab his globe-like ass cheeks, pulling him deeper into my mouth. Then leaning back so I could look up into his eyes, his cock buried down my throat, as I ran my hands up over his lightly hairy chest to grab onto his 3D nipples, massaging, tweaking and pulling on them while I pleasured his cock. He paused to pull off his underwear, and immediately I was back on his cock sucking away. At one point he grabbed my ears and started really face pumping me, his cock driving deep into my throat.

My cock was hard as a rock, and I alternated jacking it and running my hands all over this hot man's body as I continued to deep throat his cock. He roughly grabbed the back of my head and buried his cock deep and held me there. I was in heaven. The taste of this man's skin, his hard cock buried deep in my throat and when I looked up at him, the wild look in his eyes as he used me.

He pushed me off his hard cock and back on my back, lifting my legs in one swift motion, dropping to his knees and positioning his hard wet cock against my cum filled ass. He wanted in and he wanted in deep. His cock found my opening and pushed all the way in. At the same time he grabbed my ankles and lifted my lower back and ass up into the air. He was positioned on his toes, his legs slightly bent, my legs bent back, my knees almost touching the ground on either side of my head, his cock buried all the way with one single stroke. He planted his hands on either side of me, my upper back rubbing into the carpet giving me rug burn as he started pistoning in and out of my hole, looking down at me with a crazy expression on his face saying "that's right buddy - have you cum over here and let me make your ass my pussy" as he fucked me hard.

He was driving down deep into my ass, his cock planted all the way in and then rotating his hips, grinding his cock in deep. My ass was wet and open. He could almost certainly feel the other load of cum churning up in my gut as his cock continued to pump me. "Fuck yeah man. Feel how open and wet you are. Gonna seed your hole man. Breed your pussy." He drove in all the way and started pumping me full of my second load of cum for the morning, his weight pressing down on me as he drained his dick up in my ass. As his sweat dripped down on me, he leaned forward and gave me a rough tongue kiss, his cock pulsing in my ass before leaning back and letting it slide out. I wasted no time and got down on my hands and knees and sucked his wet dripping cock, cleaning this beautiful, hard cock that has just fucked the hell out of me. He stood up and let me continue to deep throat his still hard cock. I just couldn't get enough, my hands holding his solid balls as I licked and sucked.

Finally I pulled myself off, and as we dressed we discussed getting together again within the next day or so. He mentioned he wanted me to shave my ass smooth, and he would invite a big 9" dick buddy to join us, but as his bud only likes smooth ass, it would be an additional enticement were I to set the stage, so to speak. Of course I'll let you know how that session goes!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Thanks 1