The Call

Chapter 9

i had waited a week, my mind stewing. Rather than go and see my family doc I made an appointment at the sexual health clinic. I was told to fill in the forms prior  to going in. Under the risk category I ticked the box ‘men who have sex with men’ . Was I finally halfway to admitting what my true sexuality was? 

‘hi I’m Archie’ the medic introduced himself. ‘So explain the issue Neil, I’m here to help not judge’ 

‘I think I may have hiv’ I blurted. ‘I’ve started having sex with guys and I was Ill a week or so ago’

’ok , so did you wear a condom or was the guy fucking you?’ Archie continued.

’er it was different guys and it was all bare, I kinda preferred that’ I responded feeling a bit more relaxed now it was out in the open. ‘ I know what you mean’ Archie continued’ im gay and I’m bareback only! Oh and I’m poz as well so don’t worry I know what you’re going through’ 

Archie took my blood for the tests and I sat outside waiting to be called back in. 
‘we’ll Neil, I have the results. I won’t beat around the bush, yes you are hiv positive.’ The words hit me like a hammer. What would I tell Jess. I could hide it but my thoughts immediately went to cock. I couldn’t help it. Archie was continuing to tell me things but his voice was a blur. What could I do. I had a feeling my choices were being made for me. 
‘So do you want meds immediately, or wait and come back in a couple of months when you have processed things?’ ‘Er wait’ I think I mumbled. 
‘it’s a lot to process Neil, but one thing I can advise is to enjoy your new status. Don’t deny who you are, you love cock, and guys , just enjoy going bare now you know who you are’ Archie’s words washed over me. I did know who I was. I also knew deep down that I just wanted men now, I looked around me as I walked from the clinic. I was noticing the guys not the girls. My mind was set. I needed to tell Jess. 

I got home and the house was dark. I walked in and Jess was sitting alone with my iPad. She was upset. ‘When we’re you going to tell me? ‘ she said ‘tell you what?’ I stammered. ‘That you’re gay? I’ve looked at your history. It’s all guys, it’s all cock, lots of it. Not a girl to be seen. I thought the piercings were odd’ 

it was now or never’ sorry. Yes I’ve been fighting it for a while. Yes I am gay. Sorry’ I mumbled. ‘I’ll leave’ I turned and left. I rang my sister for somewhere to stay. She took me in. It also involved coming out to her too which she found amusing. ‘So my big bro likes cock then! We will have to compare notes. ‘ it broke the tension, but immediately I felt better. It was a weight off my mind. 
The following day my sister called Jess to go and collect my things. I wandered round town to kill time. Again I wandered into the gay village and past the tattoo parlour. I peered in . Lana was there again. I entered. I’ve come to finish that tattoo. ‘Ok come through’ she waved me through the back. ‘What are you having?’ 
‘ I want that bio hazard finishing’ I said ‘you’re right I’m poz’ I continued’ and I’ve split with my girlfriend and come out, so you can now do that apple in pride colours’

’im never wrong with things like that, I knew you were a cocksucker the moment I saw you.’ She added’ I think you should also have another piercing, leave it to me, trust me’

i left an hour later with my new tattoos and a PA. I was feeling a new person , the real me. I got back to my sisters and she had returned with my stuff. ‘ Jess was really unwell’ she said. ‘She thinks she’s picked up that bug you had the other week’ 

my cock became hard just thinking about it. That sex we had after I had seroconverting, I must have pozzed Jess. I couldn’t tell her, if she asked I would blame it on her holiday tattooist. But the thought that I had pozzed her made me horny. Time to go to the sauna again , I thought, and now breed some more neg guys! 
My new sleazy life was about to start! 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8

Great story. Good advice from the doctor at the clinic. Also holding off on meds is a good idea. Maybe your sister might want to try some poz cum in her cunt? Going to the sauna and pozzing some neg guys is a good idea to. We need more poz no meds guys at the bathhouses and saunas. Also advertise you are availible to knock up guys. You might be surprised as to how many guys will contact you and want your poz cum.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, i appreciate the pozitive feedback! A friend has already suggested i do a spin  off in the straight fiction part for Jess which im considering, as i can touch on the possible sister pozzing also.  I have a couple more unfinished stories , Opening the Door (my new one) and Seasonal Gift which is around and will get piggy. 

• Like 1