A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

21 hours ago, Sfmike64 said:

You can always take the condom and unload it in your ass or mouth if you want. 

I have, in the past, taken the contents of that condom and used it for lube for the next top - so you are right, it has a duel purpose.  I also had a very hot guy jack off into a cup (as a birthday present for me) and mail it to me and I then used it for lube,  It smelled bad but personally he was so hot, I used ever bit of his cum for lube.  I let him watch on the ICU webcam program.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Yeah I’m the side fag to loads of str8 alphas they luv regular dumb jockbro fagpussy to nut in no questions asked anon nsa like in their garage or firestairs or cruisy park or if my place leave door unlocked lights low n wait ass up it’s jus pump n dump always raw 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

There's something I don't quite grasp, reading through this thread.

While there's a ton of cultural/O.R. repression going on - and always has - there is also a substantial amount of sexual freedom finding acceptance (perhaps not in the present "today", with the R's coming after us, but on the whole).  If this is merely another facet of the rise of "conservative" behavior, then sure - I get that.

What I don't though, is why men who know themselves well enough to know they enjoy m2m sex and go have it, get married to women in the first place.  All the mess that goes along with traditional m2w marriage is so easily avoided these days.  What is the point of a gay man (or, at least a man that enjoys both straight and gay sex) bothering to get into a m2w marriage that will almost certainly bring issues at some point.  I well understand that some of us older men didn't feel we had a choice decades ago.  It was marry a woman or exist on the fringes of society, and I understand how that (plus the pressures of the ancient enemy  (Organized Religion) could manipulate gay men into a relationship with a woman.  Years ago, that pressure was almost unbearable.

From the responses above, I gather that some of you guys believe that there are more and more married (m2w) men who also seek out gay sex.  With the freedoms we've gained these past - oh - 20 years, why would men as described above even put themselves through all of that? Why not just say NO - I'll live my life the way I choose, thankyouverymuch?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

i gotta admit im a very mostly straight guy ehi proposed to my high school GF last yr: so my fiancee's best gay pal and i always partied. little together, as friends. dabbled with a couple of guys in college but  mostly been with/ like girls. so her pal is always flirting with me and taking me to chill outs  - got a blowjob once from a handsome lad but felt so guilty ti my girl for 2 mins of (great) head. so last year he finally convinced me to slam for the first time.

fuuuuuuck bro, he and i just went at it. i keep going back every couple of weeks. He's a seriously twisted fucker and my girl goes ti church with her mum on Sunday and he slams me up and i take his nine inch toxic dick red raw . we fuck hot lads and  homeless guys and he's made me his junkie [banned word] pig: she has no idea and i love it 😉

i do feel bad, but it feels so good too. it does get  a little worse/nastier/sexierif anyone's interested in hearing about a guy we both ended up corrupting... just a little bit 😉 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dbeau said:

i gotta admit im a very mostly straight guy ehi proposed to my high school GF last yr: so my fiancee's best gay pal and i always partied. little together, as friends. dabbled with a couple of guys in college but  mostly been with/ like girls. so her pal is always flirting with me and taking me to chill outs  - got a blowjob once from a handsome lad but felt so guilty ti my girl for 2 mins of (great) head. so last year he finally convinced me to slam for the first time.

fuuuuuuck bro, he and i just went at it. i keep going back every couple of weeks. He's a seriously twisted fucker and my girl goes ti church with her mum on Sunday and he slams me up and i take his nine inch toxic dick red raw . we fuck hot lads and  homeless guys and he's made me his junkie [banned word] pig: she has no idea and i love it 😉

i do feel bad, but it feels so good too. it does get  a little worse/nastier/sexierif anyone's interested in hearing about a guy we both ended up corrupting... just a little bit 😉 

Damn!  That's hot!

On 3/26/2023 at 10:57 AM, hntnhole said:

What I don't [understand] though, is why men who know themselves well enough to know they enjoy m2m sex and go have it, get married to women in the first place.  All the mess that goes along with traditional m2w marriage is so easily avoided these days.

You're assuming that men like me knew themselves well enough *when* they got married.

I certainly did not.  And figuring it out wasn't easy and I'm still not sure I've figured it all out completely.  

By the time I was willing to admit to myself that my attraction and occasional fooling around with other guys wasn't some passing curiosity, I was 6 our 7 years into a marriage with my wife and we had 2 kids that i truly care for.

That security and stability is a hard thing too risk after years of occasional fooling around especially when it's the security and stability of your kids too.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, aj99 said:

You're assuming that men like me knew themselves well enough *when* they got married.

I certainly did not.  And figuring it out wasn't easy and I'm still not sure I've figured it all out completely.  

By the time I was willing to admit to myself that my attraction and occasional fooling around with other guys wasn't some passing curiosity, I was 6 our 7 years into a marriage with my wife and we had 2 kids that i truly care for.

That security and stability is a hard thing too risk after years of occasional fooling around especially when it's the security and stability of your kids too.

@hntnhole similar to @aj99, I didn’t know I liked sex with men until I got married to a woman. That’s one answer, which can explain things for both gay and bisexual men who marry women before they discover their sexuality.

There are also bisexual men who knew about their sexuality, but still choose to be with/married to a woman. Maybe they lean more toward women. Or maybe they’re evenly split sexually and/or romantically, but find it’s easier to get their needs met by being in a relationship with a woman.

I have had both experiences. As I mentioned, I only learned I’m attracted to men after I got married. But I also love having sex with women. So I’m bisexual. After my ex-wife and I got divorced, I had the new experience of trying to date and explore my sexuality for the first time. I discovered that sex with men is so easy to get, whereas casual sex with women basically does not exist. You need to invest way more time and effort into getting pussy than you need to invest to get cock.

But what if you need both? I knew at that time that I definitely need pussy, but I eventually discovered that I need dick as well, that it wasn’t just something I could get out of my system (as my ex-wife suggested). I was open with girls I was dating that I’m bisexual. That scared many of them off—most women, regardless of how liberal or open or tolerant they claim to be, are not cool with dating a bi guy. When I started dating my current girlfriend, I told her about my bisexuality, and that I wasn’t sure I’d be able to give up having sex with men. She stuck around. About 7-8 months later, after a few strong bi-cycles, I knew I needed cock and cum again. I told her, and thankfully she was up for opening the relationship so I could get my needs met. That was three years (and many cocks) ago.

I get my emotional needs met by being in a relationship. By being in relationship with a woman who is willing to give me a hall pass occasionally, I get all the pussy I need, and although I don’t get enough dick, I get enough to satisfy my craving for a little while. Generally, I’m not romantically attracted to men (although I’m open to it). But if I found myself in a relationship with a guy (meeting my emotional needs and my sexual need for dick), I wouldn’t be able to satisfy my need for pussy. Women just don’t put out as much as guys do, but that doesn’t change the fact that many guys need pussy. So bisexual guys will go to greater lengths to get pussy than they will to get cock. It’s that simple.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3

I regularly fuck a married guy. He lives in the suburbs and always waits until his wife goes to sleep, and then he invites me over. We either fuck behind his privacy fence or underneath his carport. He absolutely loves to be fucked. My cock’s a decent size, and he loves to push back against my cock and begs me to cum in him. It’s hot and sleazy and raw. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Thanks for that incisive reply, 11bi11guy.  That was a great explanation.  

At the end of many very long paragraphs 🤦🏼‍♂️ Sorry, I guess it’s not *that* simple. Just my experience of course, I’m sure there are other guys married to women with vastly different experiences.

Well in the anonymous scene …. When I’m assup and facedown… I don’t know why the confession of being married needs to come out. I’m actually impress though with the “matter of fact” “Hey dude I’m married so I can’t play after work..” Being free yet not…. It’s an interesting candor and openness with boundaries and limitations without guilt. 

“Straight” men cheating isn’t anything new and there isn’t more men than before cheating. Men have always cheated & there’s no increase of that. What’s different is the opportunity to do it. We now live in a digital age where men can easily find sex outside of their marriage online. This is especially true for married men who are interested in or enjoy m2m. Whether those men are straight, we don’t know that. They could be bi, gay but married to woman, closeted, on the DL. 

My grandfather is 86 and he used to tell me how in his young years men cheating on their wives was very common, you just didn’t talk about it. Divorce was [banned word] so it was rare for a woman to leave a cheating partner. He himself has told me he cheated on my grandma, especially when he traveled for work. He suspects she knew but back then you just turned a blind eye about such things. It wasn’t discussed & you kept that stuff away from your family.