A Series of Randomly Odd Fucks

Shotsfired

Note: I am posting this grouping here because some of them will involve an assortment of chems. The first story does not.

Story 1

I have been loaded in many odd places. One of the most memorable was in a US Post Office Truck on my back with my legs up in the air parked on a dirt road near my home. The top was a really hot local substitute mailman who also attended a local college on a baseball scholarship. He was lean with a muscular chest, tan and dusted with dark hair. The same dark hair tufted out from under his cap and really set off his crystal blue eyes. 

I had sucked him off before at a local rest area, and I knew that at the bottom of a very sexy treasure trail he had an impressive slugger (a think 9 inches at least). He drove by the park near my house, and we met in the bathroom. I started to suck him off, but he wanted to fuck me in his truck. I was really turned on.

It was July, and those trucks have no air conditioners. We were sweating buckets. His sweat was dripping on me as he was battering my hole. It turned me on more. I was licking the sweat off his chest and he would really get intense and bite my shoulders and kiss me. 

He really let me have it when he was close. He asked me if I wanted his cum. My response was "fucking breed me" and that made him explode in my ass so hard I could feel it.  Some leaked out onto peoples mail. 

He ripped some perfume samples and rubbed them in the area he fucked me, but I'm sure a few people had questions.

Edited by Shotsfired
Spelling
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2

While living in Chicago, opportunities for kinky opportunities ran rampant.  Especially in the Roger's Park area.  

I was horned up after an especially stressful day at work.  I hopped online, pulled up BBRT, and looked at the day's selection. There was a very handsome, lithe black top man looking to breed a hairy slut bottom. 

To top things off, he stated he was super dom and wanted a bottom to just shut up and not ask questions. He wasn't into partying, but didn't care if bottoms pre-Tripped. I messaged him a shot of my hairy arched back and fuck hole. 

He responded right away with an address. He asked me a question. "Do you mind that I'm deaf and mute?" 

"No. Why would I?"

"Good. I want you to come to my place, but don't come in. Wait by the downstairs at the bike rack. Be pre-lubed or you'll take it dry, and I can't have my roommates or neighbors asking questions. Once you show up, you consent to do as instructed without any hassle. No fucking noise."

"Hot."

I was nervous as I took the 22 to his neighborhood.

I stepped into a coffee shop, and ordered an Italian Soda. I walked into the bathroom, tied off, slammed myself .4, coughed, rode the rush, and poured out most of the Italian soda. I pulled another syringe out, and emptied the G into the remainder of the drink, and knocked it back. 

Losing any nervousness I had, I walked the few blocks to his building and waited by the bike rack of his old apartment building, which was also nearby the basement entrance. He emerged from the basement door. He motioned me to follow him. He was a little more muscular in person, and definitely had the air someone who was very dom. 

I followed him into the basement which stored more bikes, maintenance supplies, and laundry machines. 

He opened up a dark room that was used for storage, and had a mattress on the floor. It had definitely seen some action before. He motioned for me to come toward him. I went to suck his d*** and he slapped my hand away. He grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me onto the  the mattress. He positioned himself behind me, and reached into a bag he had placed beside it. He took out a ball bag which he promptly strapped to my head so I couldn't make much noise. He then put a blindfold on me and pulled it very tight. I could still see a little light out of the mask edges so it became obvious when he turned off the room's light and I heard the door shut.

He shoved in with no mercy, and fucked me doggie styles so fucking roughly that I thought he was going to tear my hole. In five seconds he obliterated my second sphinctre. Even with the chemical help, I was trying to scream, so it's was fortunate for him that he had me gagged. 

I didn't care I was really turned on. He pulled my hair. He choked me. He made little punches in my back with his fists while keeping his fuck rhythm. 

It seemed like he was fucking me forever when he put me in a choke hold and choked me out.

When I came too, I was still being fucked but on my back this time. I was still being f***** hard but somehow I felt fuller and it was just different. He was biting my nipples and slapping in my face.

Out of nowhere he said, "Are you ready for my dirty load?" Confused but turned on I just groaned.  He pulled my waist up higher so he could force fuck me and just drill me. I couldn't breathe and I thought I was gonna pass out again. And then he just grunted and pushed in me and held his giant cock so far inside my guts that I thought I was going to rupture. 

Then the blindfold was taken off and it was so dark I still couldn't see anything. And again he spoke, "Okay i'm gonna take the gag off now, if you say anything i'm going to lay you out."

I heard him zip up the gear bag, and the light clicked on. Between the drugs and the bright light I couldn't get my eyes to focus. 

" I thought you couldn't talk."

" Yeah. That's my roommate. Now get your clothes on and get out of here you fucking tweaked out slut."

When I could see again, before me was a very muscular, hairy Middle Eastern wolfdaddy. He had put on a jock that contained a monster. I felt loose and cum was leaking, and something else I couldn't figure out. 

The top look at me desdainfully as he waited for me to leave. He looked impatient as I took too long to stand up and put on my clothes. I thought he was gonna shove me out the door. As he forcefully shut the door he said "Check your pockets faggot." 

In my pocket I found a folded piece of paper. In the note, the black top left his phone number, and a message that said, " Your pig cunt felt so good. I hope you don't mind that I put my fist up there for a while too."

My only regret was a long bus ride home, because I needed to cum so bad.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 20

On 6/9/2023 at 2:32 PM, Shotsfired said:

While living in Chicago, opportunities for kinky opportunities ran rampant.  Especially in the Roger's Park area.  

I was horned up after an especially stressful day at work.  I hopped online, pulled up BBRT, and looked at the day's selection. There was a very handsome, lithe black top man looking to breed a hairy slut bottom. 

To top things off, he stated he was super dom and wanted a bottom to just shut up and not ask questions. He wasn't into partying, but didn't care if bottoms pre-Tripped. I messaged him a shot of my hairy arched back and fuck hole. 

He responded right away with an address. He asked me a question. "Do you mind that I'm deaf and mute?" 

"No. Why would I?"

"Good. I want you to come to my place, but don't come in. Wait by the downstairs at the bike rack. Be pre-lubed or you'll take it dry, and I can't have my roommates or neighbors asking questions. Once you show up, you consent to do as instructed without any hassle. No fucking noise."

"Hot."

I was nervous as I took the 22 to his neighborhood.

I stepped into a coffee shop, and ordered an Italian Soda. I walked into the bathroom, tied off, slammed myself .4, coughed, rode the rush, and poured out most of the Italian soda. I pulled another syringe out, and emptied the G into the remainder of the drink, and knocked it back. 

Losing any nervousness I had, I walked the few blocks to his building and waited by the bike rack of his old apartment building, which was also nearby the basement entrance. He emerged from the basement door. He motioned me to follow him. He was a little more muscular in person, and definitely had the air someone who was very dom. 

I followed him into the basement which stored more bikes, maintenance supplies, and laundry machines. 

He opened up a dark room that was used for storage, and had a mattress on the floor. It had definitely seen some action before. He motioned for me to come toward him. I went to suck his d*** and he slapped my hand away. He grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me onto the  the mattress. He positioned himself behind me, and reached into a bag he had placed beside it. He took out a ball bag which he promptly strapped to my head so I couldn't make much noise. He then put a blindfold on me and pulled it very tight. I could still see a little light out of the mask edges so it became obvious when he turned off the room's light and I heard the door shut.

He shoved in with no mercy, and fucked me doggie styles so fucking roughly that I thought he was going to tear my hole. In five seconds he obliterated my second sphinctre. Even with the chemical help, I was trying to scream, so it's was fortunate for him that he had me gagged. 

I didn't care I was really turned on. He pulled my hair. He choked me. He made little punches in my back with his fists while keeping his fuck rhythm. 

It seemed like he was fucking me forever when he put me in a choke hold and choked me out.

When I came too, I was still being fucked but on my back this time. I was still being f***** hard but somehow I felt fuller and it was just different. He was biting my nipples and slapping in my face.

Out of nowhere he said, "Are you ready for my dirty load?" Confused but turned on I just groaned.  He pulled my waist up higher so he could force fuck me and just drill me. I couldn't breathe and I thought I was gonna pass out again. And then he just grunted and pushed in me and held his giant cock so far inside my guts that I thought I was going to rupture. 

Then the blindfold was taken off and it was so dark I still couldn't see anything. And again he spoke, "Okay i'm gonna take the gag off now, if you say anything i'm going to lay you out."

I heard him zip up the gear bag, and the light clicked on. Between the drugs and the bright light I couldn't get my eyes to focus. 

" I thought you couldn't talk."

" Yeah. That's my roommate. Now get your clothes on and get out of here you fucking tweaked out slut."

When I could see again, before me was a very muscular, hairy Middle Eastern wolfdaddy. He had put on a jock that contained a monster. I felt loose and cum was leaking, and something else I couldn't figure out. 

The top look at me desdainfully as he waited for me to leave. He looked impatient as I took too long to stand up and put on my clothes. I thought he was gonna shove me out the door. As he forcefully shut the door he said "Check your pockets faggot." 

In my pocket I found a folded piece of paper. In the note, the black top left his phone number, and a message that said, " Your pig cunt felt so good. I hope you don't mind that I put my fist up there for a while too."

My only regret was a long bus ride home, because I needed to cum so bad.

Fuuuck that’s fukn hot as fuck bro that’s why alphas know what dumb jockpussy is for 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in grad school in Northern Idaho there was an older man named Kevin who was infamous for throwing wild parties in Pullman. 

I was a regular at his house,  but naive enough to think there weren't any extra things besides sex going on.  One day I went over and Kevin was busy on the phone with someone.  He paused the phone long enough to tell me he was busy,  but I could go back and use the Washington State University baseball player in the back.  I had my curiously piqued, and went back to see what Kevin was talking about. 

I stripped down to nothing and went into the back bedroom.  And there. in the corner, just as Kevin had promised,  llaying on a futon was a gorgeous young man with sandy brown hair, a muscular lean build,  smooth body yet tan from the sun. He had blue vacant eyes.  He was naked folded at the waist with his legs over his head tired to the bed stead. 

I said hello.  He said Hi.  Then I kneeled down on the futon already rock hard and sank into the ball player to the hilt in one stroke. He moaned but seemed out of it a bit.  I fucked him for at least 30 minutes until I came inside him.  Huge spurts. I raised out of him and my cum, and maybe a few other'e loads leaked out of his gaping hole. 

I lied to him for some reason,  and said I wore a condom.  He didn't seem to care either way and just said "okay."  I said thanks, and zipped up. 

I saw him again two weeks later,  and he was in the same place, same pose.  Again i shoved into his tight sleeve until my pubes mashed into his.  He made the tiniest of grunts. I pile drived him to get a reaction,  and he took the abuse without complaint.  I announced I was coming inside him,  and he didn't care.  I shoved two fingers in his cummy hole and put them in his mouth and he cleaned them off without complaint. I made him clean my dick off and I said thank you and left the beautiful ball player in the position I found him in. 

I asked Kevin what was up,   and he said the guy owed him some money.  I didn't suspect anything but kinky play at the time,  but now I am pretty sure my buddy was dealing and the guy owed him money. 

Win.  Win.  For me. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

When I was younger there was a rough trade top I liked playing with at the State Park near my house. 

He drove a red Pontiac and always wore jeans and a retro t shirt.  He looked like one of the guys you see in gay vintage films and magazines.  He had longer hair and a mustache plus a deep rumbling voice. 

The first time I met him,  his partner and he, raped me in the pump house. But that's another story.  

Chris was his name,  and he loved risky sex with young bottoms.  He thought nothing of pulling me down on his cock on one of many cruisng / hiking trails around the park.  One day he had me riding his 10 inch cock, and a young family passed us on the upper trail. He just turned me on my side and reamed me harder. It was all I could do to keep from yelling. 

One time he fucked me in his car up at the old gravel pit. He was rough because no one could hear me yell when he pummeled me,  pulled my,  hair,  and held my arm behind my back after throwing me to the ground and long dicking me. 

Another time we fucked at the old abandoned house down the road from my place on the rivers edge.   He was waiting on an old mattress wearing a white t shirt,  jeans and aviators. I was wearing cut offs and a Union Pacific t shirt,  which didn't matter as he quickly tore my clothes off.  He forced his cock down my throat.  And then he pinned me down and told me he was gonna rape my hole.  I was scared of him,  but turned on by his masculinity from his dark furry chest to his treasure tail leading to his giant chock.  His legs where powerful and furry as well.  

After he was hard he grabbed me flipped me around on the mattress, and he threw my barley legal legs over my head,  and told me he was going to rape my hole and it was gonna hurt.  He plunged in with one stroke,  and I cried out.  He then shoved my under wear in my mouth and slapped me. 

He fucked me so hard I could not breathe.  And he kept punching my chest, slapping my face, and toward the end when he was getting close he squeezed my nuts hard to make me clench my hole on his dick.  He came in me raw every time. He and his partner where known for raping young men around the valley. I was no different. 

I was hooked on rough sex.  I always fantasized about the day they took me in the pump house,  but I always worried about playing raw. But the sex was good. The man was scary. It was a thrilling ride evertime.

One time, riding his cock like a slut in the front of his car,  he asked me to come stay with him and his partner.  He said they liked tieing guys up,  flogging them,  and making guys wear rubber. He wanted me to be their slave for a few days.  I told him I would think about it. 

My favorite session with him at the park was in the men's room.  It was known for cruising,  and he met me in the last stall.  I gagged on his dick for a while, and then he turned me around and placed me  on his dick tip. He was sitting on the toilet,  and he started slowly forcing me down on his 10 inches of thick dom top cock until I felt his pubes grind my smooth ass.

He then started picking me up and slamming me down on his cock. About 15 strokes in and we hear gravel crunching outside.  We pause with his dick still inside of me.  Into the rest room come two police officers.  

Chris just used his legs to kick mine up to  either side of our stall door,  put his hand over my mouth and starts fucking me again with the police just feet away.  I swear if possible he was harder. 

I was scared, but turned on. I came hands free, spraying the stall door and the floor.  Luckily the cops didn't notice my cum spatter the linoleum.  

As Chris kept fucking my spasming  hole, one of the cops took a piss while the other left.  Then the second officer paused to listen,  and left as well 

Chris took his hand off my mouth,  and I felt his dick and balls tighten before he coated my innards with his cum, so much it overflowed my hole and ran down my leg.   He pinched my nipples hard and gruffly said, " Good job. Boy."

I'm not sure what happened to Chris or his  partner in crime.  But I sure wish I had taken him up to be his slave boy. 

Edited by Shotsfired
Spelling and punctuation
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5