Breeding Podcast

MrEugene

I listened to this fascinating podcast by sam the faggot from  fagsworshipalphas.com

He discusses the importance of  gay or straight alphas breeding faggots and the changes that take place

in the mind and body of the faggot from receiving semen.  The FWA website is only partially functioning

and I'm not sure what the issue is.  Here is the YouTube link for  the podcast:

It seems he may have been released now.  If you go to his fagsworshipalphas site and search on "prison" or "released", he mentions it.  

It's not a well-organized site but there is an entry somewhere where he talks about his arrest.  Still trying to look for it.

Sam was active on the website in Spring 2023 so he must be out of
jail.

I agree with sam the faggot that receiving and retaining the semen from your alpha is the highest honor you can give him. The average ejaculation contains around 200 million live sperm. Each one carries 23 chromosomes containing the unique DNA for your man. I don't see how it could not put his imprint on you when it is absorbed into your bloodstream through the walls of the rectum and colon.

I think there are a number of straight men who will respond to a faggot if they know they only want their seed and don't want to  boink them. They are flattered, stimulated by the thought, and will probably follow through fucking you.

I have a friend who is a retired police chief. He is a Dad, grandpa, veteran, coach, pilot, and fisherman. A quality man of accomplishment. I've been interested in him for a long time and he knows it.  He was reluctant at first when he was still on the force, but now seems willing to take the plunge. He can breed me any time he is ready. I'd love to have his quality sperm and DNA inside my body. He is very sexy, hairy, and has a great body. A strong man with a dominant personality that I would love to serve.  An anonymized  photo of him at the gym .

I don't agree with sam about serving an alpha even if he is not breeding you. Forget it!  He is not a charity. Charitable giving belongs to great organizations like the Salvation Army. Thee most bang for your charity bucks because of the low overhead.

JIMATGYM-BLURRED.jpg.5153c118c2e8ba32959a42de066a0e58.jpg

Edited by MrEugene
Spelling correction

The podcast was interesting, and I certainly agreed with its premise from a submissive perspective, but he did bring me up short with his discussion about absorbing a Top’s DNA and it becoming a part of you. This does not actually happen.

The colon absorbs water and electrolytes, and additionally some mineral nutrients and vitamins, but it produces no enzymes capable of breaking sperm or the DNA they contain down into components absorbable by the bloodstream. That all happens in the small intestine, so if you swallow a load, yes, you may be integrating it into your body, but not as DNA - it will get broken down into basic elements for use by the body. There is no ‘imprint’ of the Top that remains.

Sorry. Science.

Not that that necessarily changes the psychological effect. The podcaster notes how taking the breeding imparts a sense of being ‘marked’ or ‘owned’ by the breeder, and I absolutely feel it as much as any other bottom. Irrationally, even though I know there’s no anatomical truth to it, I feel that my body is no longer the body I was born with - it now carries with it the mark, or essence of more than a thousand other men, permanently fused with me because of the seed they planted. It’s a powerful conviction, and I think speaks to something beyond the merely physical, to the spiritual.

• Upvote 2

I knew a man in his late 80's who was still physically spry and mentally sharp. Danny was a musician 

which I think helped to keep his brain exercised.  He also was a lifelong bottom who 

still loved to ride cocks. He told me whenever he was fucked by  a man he could

feel the "life force"  from the semen deposited  inside his body.  Makes sense

since there are millions of living sperm being absorbed into the bloodstream and

that invisible life force goes somewhere.

10 hours ago, MrEugene said:

Makes sense since there are millions of living sperm being absorbed into the bloodstream and

that invisible life force goes somewhere.

I love the irony...especially after @ErosWired explained it so clearly.

The life force hopefully goes ball deep up or in our horny holes. Wink.

• 3 months later...
On 6/20/2023 at 11:49 PM, MrEugene said:

Sam was active on the website in Spring 2023 so he must be out of
jail.

I agree with sam the faggot that receiving and retaining the semen from your alpha is the highest honor you can give him. The average ejaculation contains around 200 million live sperm. Each one carries 23 chromosomes containing the unique DNA for your man. I don't see how it could not put his imprint on you when it is absorbed into your bloodstream through the walls of the rectum and colon.

I think there are a number of straight men who will respond to a faggot if they know they only want their seed and don't want to  boink them. They are flattered, stimulated by the thought, and will probably follow through fucking you.

I have a friend who is a retired police chief. He is a Dad, grandpa, veteran, coach, pilot, and fisherman. A quality man of accomplishment. I've been interested in him for a long time and he knows it.  He was reluctant at first when he was still on the force, but now seems willing to take the plunge. He can breed me any time he is ready. I'd love to have his quality sperm and DNA inside my body. He is very sexy, hairy, and has a great body. A strong man with a dominant personality that I would love to serve.  An anonymized  photo of him at the gym .

I don't agree with sam about serving an alpha even if he is not breeding you. Forget it!  He is not a charity. Charitable giving belongs to great organizations like the Salvation Army. Thee most bang for your charity bucks because of the low overhead.

JIMATGYM-BLURRED.jpg.5153c118c2e8ba32959a42de066a0e58.jpg

Did your cop friend finally fuck you?  Looks and sounds like the alpha male  type who wouldn't turn down a warm moist hole offered to him.

He definitely is a good man to partner with and would be discreet.

A couple years ago I listened to Sam's podcast and was active in his Discord group. 

I broke off contact with him and deleted his Discord channel because he was unwilling to disavow men who wanted to breed underage boys. 

I am all for Daddy/son play and fetish breeding if all participants are of legal age. I'm 40 and in recent years I've fucked boys aged 18 to 55. 

I do not have credible evidence that Sam was directly involved in exploitation of minors, but he refused to police his channel appropriately to block those who were. 

I live in the USA and it is legal for me to breed boys age 18+

I will not engage or participate in a community where breaking the law with age of consent is encouraged. 

I ran across this guy and his podcast and I found him ethically troubling. I thought he showed poor judgement in what he glorified in what he termed "alpha men". He revelled in these supposed "alphas" doing whatever the hell they wanted no matter how it hurt the "fags". I'm into power dynamics, but nothing about it was good. His interviews with "alphas" were just him fawning and seeking their favor.

It was Red Flag Central for me.