Looking to suck a dick for the first time in Denver.

9 hours ago, NewandWilling said:

No takers for the virgin mouth dang where can I find a flory hole in Denver

If you were trying to find someone to do it here, this isn’t a hookup site. Try using the Grindr app, or Sniffies.com in your area. You should be able to find someone willing before long, especially if you’re not particularly picky.

I'd check squirt dot org for Denver cruising spots. I haven't lived or worked there recently, but Denver is an extremely active city for cruising, and there are lots of comments and updates to the cruising listings on squirt.  Check the listings for ABS as well as parks and shopping areas for glory holes, it shouldn't be to hard to find a spot. I hope you enjoy losing your virginity, good luck.

• Like 1

• viking8x6 changed the title to Looking to suck a dick for the first time in Denver.
On 6/27/2023 at 10:39 PM, NewandWilling said:

I would like to find a Dick to suck have never done it before and want to try it. 

Loving the name you chose for the forums. Its direct, creative, transparent and tells others you're ready and willing.

I decided to reply only because I too am totally new to exploring my sexual side with men. 

It took me a long time to finally act upon it, BUT I think I just got lucky enough being that the guy I hooked up with was only about 25 min from me, he hosted, AND he had almost the exact cock I day dreamed about one day sitting on and sucking.

When I got his reply from my ad and discovered he was close to where I live and the picture of the dick was amazing. 

I got to his house, and after 2 or 3 minutes of chit-chat he unzipped his pants and opened them and pulled his boxers down and out popped the first cock I was going to experience.

And he straight up asked, "Is this really your first time.'

Let me tell you, my response was YES and then witbout hesitation I got on my knees and sucked him until he was hard. Then he lead me to his bed, he laid down while I was off the bed on my knees sulking that cock like it was my last meal. 

It was AMAZING. 

Trust me man, GO OUT AND SUCK COCK NOW! YOU WONT REGRET IT!!

Since then however i haven't had any luck to find someone to go further with. Its mors difficult for me because I am very choosy.

I know that any of us could hop on an app and within minutes someone from your area will be there looking for the same thing.  You just have to ask yourself if you sre willing to suck ANYONES cock, or not.

Good luck and let us know