I lay back on my bed. My hole was leaking with another load from Adam (I had somewhat regrettably learned the twinks name when he put his info in my phone) and Chris. Chris had turned up at my door a few hours before, saying his wife and her sister had gone up to Cape Canaveral with the kids, and he had the morning free. One look at his bare torso and bulging shorts had me hard and I dragged him inside. He’d proceeded to tear off my clothes and toss me on the bed. His beard felt rough on my ass cheeks as he at me out and prepped me for his fat cock. Within fifteen minutes of him turning up at my door his cock was inside me. A half hour after that he was flooding my guts with another thick hot load. Five minutes after that he was gone and I was texting Adam.

Your uncle just pumped another big load into me if you didn’t go off with your family, I typed.

Why do you think I said no and hung out by the pool? Be right there.

Less than an hour after Chris had knocked on my door Adam’s tongue was deep in my ass pulling his uncle’s load out of me.

“I fucking love your slutty hole,” he’d said to me as he shot his load.

Then he was gone too. I felt used. Used by Chris to satiate his need for some gay sex outside of his seemingly heterosexual marriage, and used by Adam to fulfill his fantasy of fucking his uncle’s sloppy seconds. I wondered if Adam’s fantasies went further than just hooking up with someone his uncle had fucked. Did he want to be the one his uncle was fucking. I imagined Adam’s big dick bouncing as he rode Chris’s fat cock. The twink’s mostly smooth body contrasted with Chris’s beautiful bear physique. Or was the actual act too far for both of them?

My cock throbbed thinking about it, and just as I started to stroke my own shaft there was another knock on the door. Was Chris already back for more? Should I tell him who else’s load was inside me? I padded over to the door, still naked and answered it. It wasn’t Chris. Jack was standing there in an A line shirt and cutoff jeans with a big grin on his face.

“I saw the twink from number three sneaking back down the path when I was putting the pool chairs out. Does that mean what I think it means?”

“That I’ve got a load from him and the married bear inside me right now? Yes it does.”

“Good,” he growled and pushed me inside. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me to his chest. Instinctively I tipped my head up to him and met his lips with my own. Our tongues intertwined for a minute as he held me close. I sunk into the warmth of his body, clinging to his big strong arms. “All these men filling you up… I have to reclaim my territory. Remind you how much you love daddy’s cock.”

“I could never forget that. You and Danny will always be my first choice and priority.”

“Good boy. Why don’t you prove that to daddy and get me hard.”

I fell to my knees and undid his shorts. As always he had no underwear on and as I pulled the zipper down his spectacular bush burst out. I could see the outline of his cock through the fabric jutting off to the side already hard. As his shorts fell to the ground his dick sprung forward, bobbing slightly after almost slapping against Jack’s stomach. His dick tasted slightly of sweat, and I gobbled it down greedily. He pulled his shirt off over his head exposing his strong hair covered body. I gazed up at the hairy chest that had started my awakening. I slathered his cock with spit, getting it ready for my hole.

Jack’s hands rested lightly on the back of my head, fingers entwined in my hair as I slurped on his rod. A light smile danced across his face, his eyes half closed with pleasure. I bobbed my head forward and back, taking his full length into my mouth. His cock was easy to suck, not because it was small or even average, even after these past months I still marveled at the size. No, it was easy because I was used to it. Having his dick inside my mouth felt like returning to some comfort zone. It was easy to get lost in the pleasure of swallowing his perfect cock.

Jack, however, wasn’t going to be satisfied with just my mouth. After while he broke me out of my reverie and pulled me to my feet. He held me for a long moment looking right into my eyes, and then kissed me tenderly. His lips brushed against mine and lingered for a second before parting. His tongue slipped forward with less aggression than before. He had one hand on my cheek, the other on my shoulder as he pressed himself to me. I lay my naked body against his and felt the warmth of his flesh against mine.

These moments had been happening more and more with Jack and Danny. Moments that weren’t about our lust, but felt tender and had a weight to them. A few days ago, Danny had kissed me softy as he left the pool after we’d set up the chairs. It hadn’t led to anything it was just a kiss. Yet, it felt like it meant something. It all felt like it meant something. A something that I refused to allow myself to imagine until it became true.

Jack’s lips brushed against my neck and I quivered under his touch. “Thank you daddy,” I said in a breathless whisper.

“For what?”

“Taking such good care of me.”

He took my chin in his hand and made me look him in the eye, “You’re our boy, we’ll always take care of you.” His kissed me again, then in one slick move swept me up into his arms and carried me into the bedroom. I was lightly deposited on the mattress, and then Jack swung my legs towards him. He spread them so he could move between them. He climbed onto the bed, his massive torso towering over me. I ran my hands over his chest, twisting my fingers into the hair. With my thumb nail I flicked lightly at his nipples, earning a low growl from the beautiful bear above me.

My legs had swung up on either side of his shoulders, my knees were now pressed to my chest, and I felt the head of Jack’s cock brush against my slick hole. He bent down and kissed me, still with the same tenderness as before. He was smiling at me, a look of contentment etched across his face.

“David, you know we mean it when we say we will take care of you right?”

“I think so.”

“Believe it. We will.” He pressed his dick forward. The pressure at my hole mounted.

“Yes daddy.”

“Good boy.” He pushed inside me. We both moaned. His cock slid home with no effort. My hole accepting him without resistance. This man had helped me learn who I truly am, and this cock being inside me had been no small part of that. It felt like home. My hole could have been completely dry and he still would have slid in with ease. I closed my eyes, laid my head back and let the pleasure of being fucked by Jack wash over me.

Wave after wave of endorphins crashed around my body, sent careening about by the powerful thrusts of Jack’s dick. His hips forced him deeper and deeper, carving out my hole. It wasn’t a slow soft fuck, but it wasn’t aggressive either. Jack was fucking me hard, and powerfully, but also with passion. He kept his eyes locked on my face, taking in how my expression changed with each thrust. His arms were wrapped around my torso, and our chests were close together. I could feel his chest hair just tickling my nipples and he fucked me. My toes were curling. It didn’t matter how deep it had felt Adam had gotten, Jack’s cock hit spots inside me that he alone could hit. I locked my arms together around his neck keeping us close.

He wetted his lips and pressed our mouths together again. Our tongues intertwined, now more frantic. Heat built up around his. The room felt hot.

“God daddy, nothing feels as good as your cock.”

“I know boy. Your hole is a perfect fit for my dick. It just welcomes me in every time.”

“I could take you forever. It feels good to be a slut, but…”

“But what?” Our mouths were less than an inch apart. His breath played across my lips as he spoke in a hushed whisper.

“Being your boy is the best. It feels perfect. Its all I want.”

“Good boy.” He gave me a few extra hard thrusts to hammer his point home.

“Fuck me daddy!”

“You know all you ever have to do is ask.” He pushed himself up and grabbed my ankles. Holding my legs spread wide he started to fuck into me deeper. A bead of sweat made a winding path through the forest of his chest hair. My eyes rolled back, and I started to whimper. My hole took his assault with practiced ease. I felt only pleasure.

As he bucked deeper into my I felt a pressure in my stomach, a building ache like I had to pee. I knew this feeling. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. As the last bit of air left my lungs my orgasm erupted from my balls like a volcano. Ribbons of cum shot into the air, splattering down on my heaving torso where they became puddles and rivers across my body. I was shaking with the force of it, and all the while Jack kept a steady rhythm going.

Slowly, as my orgasm subsided, Jack picked up speed. He grunted, and pressed my legs up towards my shoulders. He was hammering down into me. My whole body felt like it was on fire, my nerves made more sensitive in the wake of my own ejaculation.

“Please daddy, please! Jack! Fuck me! Give me your load. Fill me up!”

“Fuck boy… Jesus… Fuck… Take…” he reared forward, his chest thrust high, his hips buried into me. He flung his head back and let out a roar. I felt him shudder, and then throb. His member swelled inside of me as his balls tightened up to his body and then with the force of a fire hose expelled their contents. Heavy volleys of cum pumped into me. We were both panting as sweating. Jack gave me a few more slow thrust as the last of his cum was shot into me. I felt the heat from his load spread through my body. A blanket of satisfaction decided over me. It was like being wrapped up in the comfortable thought that this was my safe place, this feeling was never going to go away.

Jack fell onto the bed next to me, still panting. He lay one large paw in the middle of my chest. His fingers played in the puddles of cum that had collected on my naked flesh. “Danny said we should do something special and official, and we still can, but,” he said, looking deep into my eyes, “I feel like you need to hear this.”

“What?”

“When we say you will always have a place here, we don’t just mean that figuratively, or lightly. You were only supposed to be here this summer while working for Sarah… and then… well… David, what I’m trying to say, and doing a rather bad job of it is this,” he propped himself up on one elbow, his other hand still on my chest drawing slow circles in the cum, “we want you to say… here. We want you to say here, and to offer you a job. Well, the job is just more of a formality and a cover for your family. But we want you to stay here with us. There’s an unused flat under ours by the pool that we want to do up and you can stay there… for as long as you want to stay with us.”

“Are you serious?!”

“Absolutely. You’ll still have your own place, and we’ll pay you well so you can do as you like, but we want to have a relationship with you. You’ve brought so much to our lives already, and its been amazing to watch you blossom over these past months. I can’t imagine not being here to see who you become over the next few years… decades. You don’t have to decide right now, but I felt it was important to…”

“Yes! Absolutely, one hundred percent yes! I want to say! I want to be with you both! Oh my God you have no idea!”

He pulled me into a kiss. His lips lay against mine and passionate electricity crackled between us. The thing I’d been feeling, that shift, that extra spark in our interactions exploded. It burst into being fully formed and perfect clarity. Romance. Feelings. Attraction. It was the extra things. I had fallen for these two, not just sexually, but romantically and they me. I’d never been in love before, but I was almost certain in that moment that this had to be what it felt like. My heart was thudding in my chest, and I felt like my mind was reeling. If this had been a cartoon little hearts would have been spinning around my head.

Jack broke our kiss. His hand rested on my cheek. He looked deep into my eyes and smiled bigger than I’d ever seen him smile. “There is one thing though.”

“What’s that?” I tried to sound like my stomach hadn’t just dropped ten stories.

“I’m going to tell you the same thing I told Danny when we got together way back when. Just because we're together now doesn’t mean everything changes. I want you to still be the biggest slut you want to be. Keep fucking, keep exploring, keep pushing yourself; and most importantly of all, keep telling us your fantasies. We want to make all of them come true.”

• Like 10
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2

“Damn it. You told him,” Danny said as soon as he saw Jack and I walk into the front office. Danny was seated behind the check in desk. He was wearing a loose fitting linen button down shirt, something he really only did when he had to work the desk or leave the property. He must not have been expecting anyone new to come check in however, as he’d only done one button just across his stomach. Despite his harsh tone he had a massive smile across his face. His eyes were twinkling and there was nothing but joy in his expression.

Danny got up from behind the desk and came around to where I was standing with Jack just behind me. Jack had one hand resting on my shoulder. Danny brought a paw up to my face and rested it on my cheek tenderly, “Well, what did you say?” He looked directly into my eyes, he looks happy and concerned at the same time. He was almost silently pleading with me to say yes.

“I said of course I want to say! It’s all I’ve wanted for months. I want to stay with the two of you forever.”

“Good.” His hand moved to the back of my head and pulled me into a deep kiss. With this many guest on the property we were normally a little more circumspect but that was all out the window right now. We were celebrating something amazing. I wrapped my arms around Danny’s middle and pulled myself into his warm body. Jack rubbed my back as I kissed his husband deeply. We were a little trio now, I was no longer an outsider welcomed in temporarily. This was my place. Danny broke our kiss and with one hand pulled Jack’s face to him. They kissed around me, my body smashed between them. I could feel both of their erections pressing into me.

“Look, I’ve had a chance to celebrate with the boy,” said Jack, “and he was full of that twink and his uncle’s loads when I found him. Danny why don’t you take advantage of how amazing our David’s hole is going to feel right now and take him round back. I’ll watch the desk.”

Danny tipped my head up to look him in the eye, “Would you like that? Think you can take another dick today?”

“If that dick is yours… I’ll take it any day.”

Danny took me by the hand and led me behind the counter and through the Employees only door at the back. “I’ve got an idea,” Danny said and opened another door that I’d never been through before. On the other side was a room partly full of boxes. The wall directly across from us looked like it was almost entirely made of windows, but vertical blinds were closed across the entire thing. As we walked further into the room I saw that there was a high counter top island sticking out, and a little but serviceable kitchen on the other side. We turned a corner and found ourselves in a mostly empty bedroom. Boxes were piled up along two walls, but the bed was made. I looked around, and then back and Danny who nodded. “Welcome to your new place. Well get the boxes moved, but…”

“Its perfect.” I tossed my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. He scooped me up and lifted me into the air. His strong arms supported me as he walked towards the bed. I fell lightly onto the mattress and Danny dropped himself into me. We locked our mouths together again and my hands tore at his clothes. I found the single done up button on his shirt and flung the two haves apart. Quickly I wriggled it up and off of each of his arms. His now naked torso pressed into me. I had only put on a pair of short shorts and a jock when I’d left my apartment with Jack, and now our naked upper halves rubbed together.

Danny broke our kiss and pulled back. He grabbed my shorts and ripped them off me, tossing them into a corner. He growled at the sight of my jock, and moved to take off his own shorts. He hadn’t been wearing any underwear, and his cock sprung free almost immediately. That big beautiful cock. The long vein along the top pulsed and that wide mushroom head shone with precum. I jumped up, my animal instinct controlling me, and gobbled his cock down in one swift motion. Danny moaned and put his hand gently on the back of my head.

Hungrily I bobbed up and down. This was my fourth cock today but that didn’t matter. This cock belonged to one of my two men. One of my daddies. That made it special, and important. I swallowed him to the root and nestled my nose into his thick pubes. Danny’s balls bounced against my chin lightly as I bobbed back and forth. My man groaned as I worked his throbbing meat. I grabbed his ass cheeks and propelled his hips forward into my own mouth. I made him fuck my throat.

“Oh fuck! Fuck boy! Remember how timid you were that first time, never having been with an older man… fuck… not knowing how much you loved the scent of a man or the feel of his touch… Jesus! Now look at you… damn! Fuck yeah, suck my… fuck. Look at you our hungry little pig. Our boy! Forcing my daddy dick down your own throat. Fuck! Oh shit… Fuck! Turn around, show me that ass! I need to eat your hole.”

I dropped his cock out of my mouth and spun around. I flipped onto all fours and stuck my ass up into the air with my chest flat against the mattress. Danny growled like a hungry animal, and spread my cheeks with his rough hands.

“Fuck! Your hole looks fucking wrecked today. Damn. There’s even…” he flicked his tongue up my crack, “there’s even cum dripping out of it your so full. Damn that bear and his nephew really filled you up didn’t they.”

“Yes daddy!”

“You liked that [banned word] didn’t you?”

“Of them being related?”

“Yeah! Yeah I did.”

“Good boy… what else turned you on about it.”

He flicked his tongue over my hole as I started to answer making my voice catch in my throat. “That I… fuck… that I was only fucking the nephew because he wanted to fuck me and he had a big dick. He was cute but he didn’t… fuck oh, yes… he didn’t turn me on like his uncle did, or any of the other guys…”

“Why was that,” Danny dove back into my hole as soon as he’d finished speaking.

“He’s a twink.” I replied somewhat matter-of-factly. “That’s not turns me on.”

“What turns you on boy. Tell daddy exactly what turns you on.”

I was hard to speak with his tongue darting in and out of my hole. I felt him lapping the cum up from inside of me and could hear him swallowing it down. “Men like you daddy, guys bigger than me, and older than me. Bears, chest hair most of all. Seeing it poke out of a guy’s shirt makes me weak. There’s no way I can resist a guy with a furry chest and a hard dick.”

“But it’s not just older guys is it?”

“No daddy, its any guy covered in hair was a thick dick. Like Alex. He’s my ages but he’s so… fuck… oh fuck… eat my hole daddy! Fuck! Alex… he’s my ages but he’s so hairy. When I first saw his chest hair and bushy pits I knew I needed him to fuck me.”

“And the same was true of Daniel.”

“Yes! Oh fuck, that feels so good. Fuck!”

“But there’s something else isn’t there? Something you felt when Alex told you he wanted Daniel to fuck you and you’d never seen him, something you felt when this twink asked to fuck you. What is it?”

“I like being a slut daddy!”

“That’s it… keep going.”

“I like getting used. I like being a sex object. I like having… of my god! I like having my power taken away.”

“Good boy. And that’s something you want to do more of isn’t it.”

“Yes daddy!”

He got up and I felt the head of his cock on my hole. I pushed back onto him and felt the head pop in.

“Fuck boy!” Danny roared. “You’re so fucking desperate for my dick aren’t you?!”

“Yes daddy!”

“That first time I fucked you, you had to work so hard to get me inside you and now… I just slid right in.” He pressed forward and his entire shaft disappeared into my guts. We both let out a sigh as his crotch pressed into my ass. “That’s because you’re a slut now. You’re our slut.”

“Fuck me daddy!”

“Im going to boy don’t worry.”

“Please! Breed me daddy. Use my slutty hole.”

“I’m going to pump a big load into your hole. Then I’ve got another treat for you boy.”

“Fuck! Yes daddy!”

He pulled back from my hole and then with a grunt punched his cock back into me with his full body weight. It was impossible not to scream. The sound was shot out of me like a cannon ball with the force of his thrust. My eyes rolled back, and my torso went slack. If Danny hadn’t been holding onto my hips I would have fallen forward and collapsed under his assault. He held tightly to my hips, pulling me back against him as he brutalized my ass. As tender as Jack’s last breeding of my hole had been this was aggressive. Danny was like a rutting beast. He was intent on using me, marking his territory now that I had agreed to be theirs. It was a primal fuck.

I felt like a rag doll as Danny tossed me around. He flipped me onto my back without his cock ever leaving my hole, and continued to bash his cock into me now from above. He spread my legs around his body and held me open for him. His face was contorted with effort and lust and sweat beaded up on his forehead.

“You remember this boy… when you’re out there taking loads like the good slut you are… no one fucks and breeds you like your daddies.”

“Fuck! Yes! Fuck daddy! How could it… oh fuck, how could I forget!”

“Good boy! Take me load you fucking slut!” Danny reared back, and holding my legs wide apart rammed his dick as deep as it would go. I yelled as he began to fill me up. His eyes were closed tight, his lips pulled back in a snarl. He looked like he’d become possessed. He wasn’t just a man but a sex beast, a sex demon intent on destroying me. He yelled, and his cock throbbed. Another big load was pumped into my hole.

Danny stayed like that for a long time. He held my legs with shaking hands, his eyes still closed tight, his chest heaving. His breath was ragged, and irregular. His dick was still pulsing. “Fuck,” he panted, blinking his eyes slowly. He was like a man coming out of a dream or a trance for a minute. The brutish headspace he had just fucked me in slowly dissipating. When he looked down at me again his eyes were full of the same love they had been when Jack and I had walked into the front office. The sex demon was gone, and my beloved, extraordinary Danny was back. He grinned at me, his dick still buried in my ass.

“Fuck, knowing that you were ours… that you were going to stay here after the summer… that you’d be here, in this bed… fuck, it just…” his voice trailed off and he bent down to kiss me again.

“That was amazing.” I said, brushing my lips against his and flexing my hole around his semi hard cock.

“God, your hole just feels so good. So full of cum.”

“I can’t believe I’m that I get to stay with you and Jack. Its all I’ve wanted. I want to do this forever.”

“We will.” He kissed me again, “we will.” He pulled his slowly softening cock from my hole and flopped onto the bed beside me. I nestled into his body breathing in his scent. My cock gave a throb in my jock. Despite having had the cum fucked out of me less than an hour ago I was hard as a rock and had leaked so much while Danny pounded me that the whole pouch of my jock was soaked.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 7

• 3 weeks later...

“You’re sure you’re alright.” Danny said as he turned to close the back door of his car.

“Yeah, no problem.”

“Danny, stop fussing. The boy is more than capable of supervising the landscapers for an afternoon. If you don’t get in the car we’re going to be late.”

“Ok, ok. We’ll be back tonight.” Danny lent down and gave me another big kiss.

Jack laughed and slapped Danny on the ass. “Get in the damn car,” then he kissed me as well. “See you tonight.”

“Have fun!” I called as they both got in the car and drove out of the parking lot. They had asked me if I wanted to go to their friend’s wedding in Orlando with them, but in the end we’d decided it might be a little odd with the newness of our relationship. So, I was staying home to “mind the farm” as Jack had said. There wasn’t much to do being a Wednesday. There weren’t any guest, last week’s lot had all checked up the day before, and the next set of weekenders weren’t checking in till later on Thursday. For a few more hours it was just me on the property, till later in the afternoon when the landscapers were coming to tidy up some of the plantings and clean out the pool.

I walked back through the property, across the main courtyard and to the outside entrance to my new flat. I’d moved in almost immediately after Danny and Jack asked me to be their boy permanently, not that I had much to move. As soon as I was in the door I dropped the little running shorts I’d had on, and pealed my tank top off over my head. I’d only had them on in case anyone from the street could see into the parking lot. If my attire had been shrinking before it had become almost none existent since moving into the flat. With all of us practically under one roof a jock strap or a pair of tight white briefs had become our standard uniform. I loved seeing Jack and Danny become instantly hard any time I paraded by in my skimpy underwear. More than once one of them had grabbed me as I passed them on my way to do something else, and growling would tear off my underwear and quickly fuck me. It was the perfect arrangement for a boy like me with a voracious appetite for dick. 

Thinking about them had gotten me hard. I rubbed myself through the fabric of my briefs, and then decided to take those off too. My hard dick sprung up. I stroked myself a few times as I padded into the kitchen in search of some food. I was so constantly horny that I often found myself rubbing my dick absent mindedly while doing other things. I slowly stroked my cock without intention while I peered into the fridge. Nothing in the refrigerator really interested me. I closed the door and padded in bare feet into my bedroom.

I sighed and flopped onto the bed, maybe I’d just jerk off really quick. Then I’d find something productive to do with my time, I thought. Before I’d really settled in my eyes landed on the big thick plug Jack had given me after the first time we’d fucked. I’d used it off and on sense, though mostly when I needed cock I just got the real thing. I paused for a moment, and then decided it would be a fun change. I got up and grabbed the plug and some lube. I tossed a towel onto the tiled floor and lubed up the plug. I rubbed some of the liquid on my hole, easily slipping a finger in. I almost never used lube any more except for with toys. My hole was well trained enough that spit was enough for every cock I’d taken. I lined my hole up with the point of the plug and relaxed down. Squatting over it I slowly lowered myself down. I felt my hole opening slowly as the plug widened. It slid in easily, being double penetrated regularly by Jack and Danny had taught my hole to open up quickly. It felt good, my hole spreading around the plastic cone till with a small pop the back slipped past my sphincter.

I let out a little groan and my ass cheeks came to rest on the floor. My shoulders shook at little. I felt stuffed. I shifted back and forth on the plug, and then with one hand pulled it out of my hole leaving my ass lips momentarily gaped. I bounced on it a few times on the floor before sitting back down onto the plug. I got up off the floor, and moved my towel over to the coffee table in the living room. Jack and I had discovered a few days prior that the coffee table was not only strong enough to support a human but the perfect dick riding height. I pressed out and let the plug fall from my hole. Over and over I dropped my weight down onto its girthy base and then let it fall out of me. I was sweaty and lost in a piggy daze.

It felt so good that I lost all sense of time and the world around me. I was so focused on destroying my own hole that I didn’t notice the first knock at my door. Truthfully, I’m not sure if it was the third or fourth knock that broke me out of my trance. “Shit,” I said and jumped up. The plug fell from my ass with a thud onto the table. I dove across the room to grab my shorts from where I had dropped the by the door and quickly jumped into them. I tried to tuck my dick up into the waist band but it wasn’t much use, my erection was still completely obvious. Not having much other choice at that moment, I decided screw it and opened the door.

I found myself face to face with a tousle haired youth who looked to be maybe nineteen. He had a round boyish face, bright eyes, and full lips. His hair messy hair fell every which way, and he had to brush it out of his face constantly. Despite his boyish face he had big broad shoulders sticking out from the straps of a loose-fitting tank top. His skin was tanned a deep golden brown, and climbing up from the low neckline of his tank was a wild explosion of chest hair. My eyes involuntarily flicked down to the crotch of his low slunk shorts imagining the dick hiding in there.

“Hi…” he said a little awkwardly. “I’m Eli…” a pause, “the new pool boy… pool guy. They sent me on ahead ‘cause I finished early at the last place.”

“Oh, nice to meet you. I’m David. The owners are out today but I’m here to supervise.” I said trying to put on my most professional and mature voice, and hoping that my very “casual” stance was blocking my boner from this guy.

His eyes flicked down to my shorts; clearly, I had been unsuccessful. “Nice to,” he grinned, “Nice to meet you. I don’t want to interrupt you, if you can just point me to the pump room you can get back to whatever you were doing.”

“Yeah sure, follow me.” I stepped past him heading towards the pool deck.

“Jesus,” I heard him say behind me.

“Sorry?” When I turned back around his eyes were fixed on something in the apartment. I realized quickly what it was… he’d seen the plug. Thinking it better to play it cool I said, “Everything ok.”

“Yeah, um… yeah.” He shook his head as if trying to clear it, and then said looking back into the room, “That’s just a big fucking butt plug.”

“I suppose it is…” He’d turned to look at me and had an odd expression on his face. I felt a little uneasy.

“Were you riding that when I got here?” He was walking towards me now.

“What if I was? You got a problem with that?”

“A problem? Fuck no!” He let out a loud burst of laughter. “Fuck, no man… I don’t have a problem with that… I wanna see it.”

“What?”

“You riding that plug, sounds fucking hot.” I knew the look in his eyes now. It was hunger. It was the same look Jack had when he tore my briefs off me at breakfast that morning. “The other guys won’t be here for a couple of hours, they won’t be able to tell if I started now or a half hour late.”

“I see.”

“So why don’t you show me how you take that plug.”

He was right next to me now. I closed the last few feet between us and wrapped one arm around his waist pulling us together. “On one condition. You show me what you’re hiding in those shorts.”

“Easiest deal in the world.”

I grabbed him by the tank top and pulled him into my apartment and slammed the door. Without hesitation I dropped my shorts and walked over to the plug. It was still slick with lube and ass juice. I turned to face Eli, who was watching me unblinkingly. I took a deep breath, squatted over the plug, and let the air out slowly as I sank down onto its girth.

“Fuck,” he moaned.

“Your turn,” I replied. I rocked on the plug a little.

He grinned and pulled his shirt off. The little tuft of hair I’d seen sticking up from his tank didn’t disappoint. Despite his narrow twinky frame Eli was furry. My mouth watered following the dense swirls of hair down his stomach to the waist of his low slung shorts. He looked at me expectantly. I rose off of the plug, letting it fall from my open hole, and then in one swift motion sat back down on it hard. His grin turned to a hungry gritted smile and he shoved his shorts to the ground. Sprouting out from a dense bush was a wide cock. It wasn’t fully hard yet but every beat of his heart was forcing more blood into the shaft. I watched it swell as I rode my plug. A long vein started to stand out against the taught skin. The mushroom head grew broad and flat, a little drop of precum glinted from the slit. He stroked it, his eyes never leaving mine.

I dropped down onto the plug hard, and then on my hands and knees crawled over to him. I grabbed his narrow hips with one hand, and the base of his cock with the other. I didn’t ask, or wait to be told, I just opened my mouth and swallowed him to the base. Eli moaned, and put his hands on the back of my head. He face fucked me slowly for a few minutes, his cock growing to its final state. He was hard as a rock, and just as thick as Jack.

His hands traveled down from my head towards my ass. I arched my back, and swallowed his cock to the root. With his balls against my chin I tongues at his shaft, and buried my nose in his pubes. As I did, Eli’s fingers found the base of the plug in my hole and started to play with me. He pressed on the base forcing a few more millimeters into me. I groaned around his cock. Then he grasped the base firmly and pulled. For a few moments my hole resisted, then it gave way and the plug came bursting from my ass. I gasped, almost choking on his cock.

He let up a little bit and I gasped for air before diving back down on his cock. “Fuck,” he groaned, “you’re a fucking hungry cock sucker… and damn,” his fingers found my hole again, “your hole is totally blown out. Is that?” He licked the finger that had just been inside me, “Is that cum?”

“Mmmhmmm” I hummed, his dick still pressing into my tonsils.

“Fuck, so you had an ass full of cum and thought… You know what I need to ride my plug. That’s so fucking hot. And I guess answers my next question.”

I let up on his cock, gasped for air and said, “What’s that?”

“If you would let me fuck you of if I’d have to be satisfied with your throat?”

“I’d be mad if you didn’t fuck me.”

He got down on the ground with me, kneeling in front of me. With a rough hand he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a desperate kiss. He wrestled like that for a few minutes, or hands running all over each other. He pulled me tight against him and our dicks pressed together. I felt his cock leaving a slick trail of precum on my stomach as he humped against me.

I’d had enough, I pushed my body against him, knocking him back onto the rug. We tumbled together onto the floor. I landed, straddling him, his cock now pressing against my ass. I bent down and kissed him. As our tongues continued to wrestled I ground my ass against his crotch, eventually getting his cock lined up with my hole. After riding my plug it was easy to get his head to catch in my hole, and once it did I sat back slightly and took his whole girthy shaft inside me.

Eli moaned into my mouth as I rode him. “Fuck yes,” he said. His dick felt amazing. But what felt even better was being incharge. I had made this happen. I had taken control. I was riding this man. It made me feel powerful and slutty. I had been caught using my hole, and now I was using his dick.

I bounced up and down, clamping my ass around his shaft. Eli had both hands behind his head and his eyes closed reveling in my warm guts. He was panting as I milked his cock with my velvety hole. I shifted so my feet were under me and I was bracing against my hands. I started to bounce even higher. The sound of slapping flesh became the only thing I could hear.

Then I felt it: his cock pulsed, and his balls tightened. He grabbed me by the hips, his fingers digging into my flesh. I kept riding, slamming down harder and harder on his cock. I felt my own orgasm building. Just as the first shot of cum erupted from his dick, the damn broke and my own orgasm burst forth. Volley after volley of semen rocketed from my bouncing dick and I rammed myself back on his shaft. It spattered all over Eli’s chest. As my orgasm subsided I felt his own orgasm still going strong. Thick ribbons of cum were being launched into my guts. Eli was panting. His whole body seemed to be vibrating and he was covered in sweat.

It took what felt like a blissful forever for his orgasm to end. When it did I felt like I had the loads of at least two men inside me.

“Shit,” he said, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand, “I haven’t gotten off in a few days that felt amazing.”

“Damn, that was a massive load.”

“You too. Fuck…”

“Oh shit! Sorry you’re covered and you have to work.”

“Naw its ok. Just can I borrow a towel or something.”

“Absolutely.” I got up on shaking legs and got him a towel.

He stood up and cleaned himself off. When he had gotten most of the cum off of his chest he walked back over to me and kissed me. “So… next time I’m sent out to service this pool think we can… uh…”

“Do it again?”

“Yeah!”

“Hell yes! And after I tell the owners I’m sure you’ll be back pretty often.”

“Tell the owners!” He looked horrified at the idea.

“Yeah,” I grinned mysteriously, “who’s cum do you think was in my hole when you fucked me.”

• Like 7
  • Piggy 7

• 5 months later...