The Devil's Doorstep

Chapter 4

Reality was setting in. This man was dangerous. He'd drugged me, fucked my throat, and now he was about to permanently damage my hole. I watched him stroke his fat, huge cock, some globs of my spit still hanging off the tip, and couldn't help but think about what he did to land him in prison in the first place. This guy wasn't just a rapist: he practically turned his victims inside-out. I had no safe word. My hole was basically as tight as it was when I was a virgin. If I didn't get out now, this man—this evil, disgusting man—was going to violate me for days.

I could feel the heat of his cock just millimeters away from my tight, pink hole. I decided to make a run for it. I made it to the door. As soon as I turned the knob, I heard a clicking noise. Fuck. He'd locked the door. There was no way out.

"Get your faggot cunt back on the bed now or I'll give you back to your family in pieces."

I had no choice but to do what he said. I'd never seen anyone look that angry before. 

"I've got you till Monday, meat. You do everything I say for the next three days or I'll be fucking your body instead. Say ''yes, sir'."

"Yes, sir," I said obediently. He walked back to the bed, grabbed me by the legs, and pulled my ass up in the air over my head. He spat onto my hole powerfully and rubbed the head of his cock around the entrance. His feet were planted by my head. Fuck, they smelled so sweaty... I couldn't stop myself from thinking that he smelled like a man. The smell of his sweat and cum filled the room. My hole puckered—I couldn't help it. I couldn't think straight. 

"Dirty boy," he said. "My dirty boy. This cock is going in you, now."

I could feel a warmth trickling up my spine. My breath hitched in my throat, and my head felt fuzzy all of a sudden. He put the tip in slowly, clearly reveling in how afraid I was, and eased his cock into my guts. My boyfriend was only 3.5". When his cock went past that point, I noticed. I felt full. It felt like he was wearing me from the inside. I was his toy. "I'm gonna be Earl's fleshlight..." I thought. I moaned, loud. I wasn't thinking anymore. I was just a piece of meat.

"You feel like a virgin," he said. "You got the tightest hole I've fucked since before they caught me. Daddy's gonna use this pretty boy pussy. Use you till my thick cum fills your guts."

He put a hand on my back. I felt my hair prick up, responding to this monster's warmth. He was still sinking deeper into my hole. I could feel the heat off his huge balls radiating against my hips.

"My cock sleeve."

I was whining. I needed him to fuck me. I didn't care what my boyfriend thought. I didn't care what my parents thought. I didn't care about the fear of being ruined that still pulsed through me. I needed to be used like a toy. I wanted to be owned by him.

"They tell you what I did to get locked up for so long?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"You kept them, sir... you kept them as sex toys..."

"Good boy," he said. "I drugged 'em up, tied them, and used them to empty my balls in until they were broken. I put them in my truck and sold their tight holes to my buddies when I got bored. And when their mouth and throat were too loose to be good anymore? I threw them in the fucking trash outside their families' place. I turned boys younger than you into broken fucking fleshlights with loose holes covered in my fucking piss, cum, and sweat. I do that to boys like you, and you still showed up to my house dressed like a faggot whore."

He started to pull his cock back out. I could feel my hole gripping him tight as he pulled the weight of his hips off me. I could see his biohazard tattoo inch out of me. He was ready to use me like a piece of plastic. I felt his grip get tighter.

"Any last words, meat? You know what's about to happen to you."

I knew what I wanted. Earl was going to rape me, and I would fall in love with this disgusting, vile man's cock.

"Don't leave me in my family's trashbin..." I begged. I put my tiny hand around his enormous shaft.

"Leave me on my boyfriend's front door.

He rubbed his tattoo like he was putting a curse on me.

"You're dead meat, kiddo." He slammed his cock back inside me. Hard.

"I'm dead meat... sir..." I said.

We were right. I was fucked from the moment he laid eyes on me. 

I was dead meat.

TBC

Sorry about the delay, it's my first time writing a story like this. Hope it was worth the wait 🙂

• Like 28
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 2