Squirt or Scruff

Squirt or Scruff

Did I come upon him on Squirt of Scruff?

He’s a scruffy kind of guy. The kind of ‘bad boy’ I’ve always felt an undeniable attraction to. I don’t know what it is. Maybe it’s the adrenaline rush of the fear they instil in me. Maybe it’s that they are so opposite to the passive shy image I have of myself. I don’t know. All I do know is that they are like a magnet with this incredible force drawing me to them.

Unlike me they smoke, and drink, they curse and have a devilish twinkle in their eyes. They are likely wearing a work boot, tight ripped jeans, a wife beater t-shirt, or a denim button down with at least four buttons open exposing at hairy chest. Better still the shirt is totally unbuttoned, or even better still again they are not wearing a shirt at all. I’m ready to cum in my pants if he’s wearing no shirt and a chest harness. Everything about him says ‘bad boy’.

But back to this particular hookup, my first with a guy actually. I can’t explain why I clicked on the pictureless profile. But with 20/20 vision of hindsight, I’m so glad I did. This first man on man sex would set me on a path of wild, carefree sex beyond my wildest imaginings.

So, you have probably guessed. I was in a straight marriage, in fact to a very nice woman. We had a good life together and two very nice kids. Everything about our lives was nice and pedestrian. I had a pedestrian job as an accountant, we took pedestrian vacations. I drove a pedestrian mini van. I tried to tell myself everything was ok, but deep inside I sensed I was craving more. More what? I had no idea. Just more.

This inner ache came out at beer time after our ball games. There were two scruffy guys on the team. Jake was blond and I just wanted to run my fingers through the dusting of soft sand coloured hair that lightly covered his chest. Yes, he always had at least 4 buttons undone and the most delicious looking dark nipples peaking out. Frank was tall, big framed, heavy set, even paunchy and hairy. Very hairy! He always wore t-shirts that he had cut down to a deep v neck and removed any sleaves cutting the entire side deep, almost to his waist. A forest of thick dark hair covered the back of his hands, arms, shoulders, chest, stomach, even his back. Maybe he was more gorilla than man.

Jake was beautifully muscled and boasted about his daily gym workouts. He assured us this was the best place to meet and hookup with fit available women. Frank was married to a woman and loved to boast of his many sexual conquests. Cheating turned him on upping his ‘bad boy’ cache in my secret desires.

I knew I was supposed to be disgusted by their shenanigans, but in truth I was jealous. Secretly jealous and deeply confused. Why was I so attracted to these scruffy men as a heterosexual monogamous man?

I hadn’t even heard of hook-up apps until I heard these two sex fiends talk about how great they are for lining up casual sex with strangers. When I checked out Squirt I saw it was mostly men looking for men. The videos really got me hard. Now I was really confused and began checking out gay pron. That’s where I saw an add for scruff. I soon added it to my phone, how could I not with my secret attraction to scruffy men.

So back to the pictureless profile I just happened to open on one of those two apps. 34 year old partnered gay man. Words that stood out in his profile; otter, smoker, whisky hound, NSA, top, hung and thick, cheater, raw, bb, water sports, wild never mild, into older and straight.

I sent my first ever chat; “Hi”

His response; “Hi fucker, nice hairy chest.” That’s the only picture I had posted, faceless of course..

Me, “Thanks”

Him, “Welcome. Not much in your profile, what cha lookin for?”

Me, “I’m new to this. What would you like to show me?”

Him, “How new? You a virgin or something?”

Me; “Virgin to man on man.”

Him; “Fuckin A, so you’re ready for me to fuck your virgin hole.” (it definitely was not a question)

Me; “Um … not sure? Probably not, maybe just a blow job?”

He didn’t respond. I waited a full two minutes that felt like twenty and added; “Fuck it … maybe more?”

Him; “Meet me at Brown’s woods in a half hour.”

Me; “My wife and kids are away; I suppose I could.”

Him; “Park at the second line parking lot.”

As I drove to the woods I thought ‘I must be crazy. I have no idea what I’m getting into with this ‘bad boy’. Fuck, I don’t even know what he looks like other than he’s an otter. And it’s dark, fuck me. Damn, that’s what he wants to do to me.’ But did I turn around and go home with my tail between my legs? Not on your life! I had the biggest hardon ever.

There were seven cars in the unlit lot. I parked and jumped out before I lost my nerve. A lighter flashed and I could see a man leaning against a tree by a trail. I cautiously moved toward him. As I got closer, I could see one hand nursing the cigarette the other hand rubbing the bulge at his crotch. When I got close enough his crotch hand reached up and pulled in my head to his face. He planted a deep long smoky breath on my mouth which instinctively opened in my surprise. His tongue claimed me, and I could feel myself becoming putty in his hands. All I could think was, ‘I know I’ll give him whatever he wants.’ By now his free hand was working its way down the back of my shorts and a finger was checking my hole.

When he ended the kiss, he proceeded to take my hand and pull me twenty feet or so into the woods. When we stopped he complained; ”Well what are you waiting for, it won’t suck itself.”  

“Um… Um… Umm …”

“What is it boy, cat got your fuckin tongue!”

“Um … I … I thought maybe you’d … blow me?” I stammered.

“Well, you thunk wrong buddy! You’ll need to get my monster as hard and wet as you can.” He was already opening and dropping his ratty jeans. His semi hard nine inch man meat fell out as he pushed me down to my knees.

“Um ,,, awe … I’ve …. I’ve never done this.”

“Yeah, we’ve already established that, just open your God damn mouth, shut the fuck up and put this beauty in … no teeth now, you hear me?”

His uncut cock smelled of piss and sweat, his skin reeked of cigarette smoke. I was instantly intoxicated and sucked his magnum in like a lolly pop. “See, you’re a natural.” He proceeded to face fuck me pushing more deeply into my throat with each stroke. He just kept going deeper when I gagged. Just when I thought I would black out he released my head. As I struggled to regain my breath, he pulled me up, turned me around and bent me against a tree. Next thing I knew my shorts were at my knees. He spat on my ass and his tongue pushing his spit in my hole.

I gasped; “Holy fuck!”

His raspy voice responded; “That’s exactly what I’m going to do … fuck your virgin ass, turn you into the slut you know you are.” And with those words he plunged into me balls deep.

Needless to say I screamed. The pain was unbelievable, I still don’t know why I didn’t pass out.

“Oh shit. Sorry, I forgot to start with these.” He laughed as he placed a little open bottle under my nose. “Inhale deep fucker!” When I didn’t, he pulled out and plunged in again. I gasped and inhaled a huge amount of the strange fumes. My body got very warm, my brain swam, and my ass loosened up. The pain had disappeared and I was loving the feeling of a baseball bat probing my hole. Every time he would pull back I would long for the full feeling again. Deeper, deeper was the unspoken chant in my head.

That’s when I noticed a mouth on my cock. My screams must have attracted guys from the other cars. One guy was giving me a blow job better than anything my cock had ever experienced. Three more guys were standing around masturbating their various sized hard ons. One stepped forward and reached between my legs, “Yup, this cum sluts taking it raw!” This brought grunts of approval from the crowd.

My fucker said. “Yup. And I just claimed his virgin cherry. What do you guys want me to do to this faggot?!”

“Breed his virgin ass!” They chimed in.

“NO, don’t” I cried

All this time the mouth had been working my cock into a frenzy and I could no longer hold back my churning balls. I was having the most awesome climax and he just gulped down blast after blast of my cum. My ass contractions brought the ‘bad boy’ over the edge and I felt this strangers load painting my intestines. ‘What the fuck did I just allow!’ screamed in my mind.

Bad boy pulled out and was immediately replaced by a smaller cock. This guy lasted about three strokes before filling me with his cum.

He too was quickly replaced and this guy fuck toyed my no longer virgin ass for about ten minutes. He plunged in deep, leaned in hard and whispered in my ear. “You ready for my load slut?”

“No, please don’t” I whimpered.

“Too late, I already gave you your third anonymous load tonight. My buddies is next.”

“No, please no”, but I made no attempt to move as buddies ten inch pole drilled into me.

Once he bottomed out the assault on my prostate was relentless. I was soon having a hands-free orgasm and only then realized the sucker had not moved. The first blast hit him in the face, the next three were down his throat.

After another five minutes this top also leaned into my ear, “I’m close bud. Where do you want my load?”

“On my back, please, pull out!”

“Fuck you ass hole! You took the other three … argh …. Fuucckkkk … breedin your hole slut!” I couldn’t feel the shots but knew from his body convulsions that he was true to his word.

As he pulled out and stepped away the sucker rose in front of me and lifted me, so we were face to face. I heard his soft voice; “Sweet cum, thanks. I haven’t cum yet. Do you want mine in your mouth or your ass?”

“Fuck man, may as well make it five for five.” I couldn’t believe how bold my voice sounded.

He had a long pencil thin cock that worked my vulnerable hole the longest of any of the guys. Everyone else had left before he bred my hairy sloppy hole. He collapsed on my back breathing heavy for the longest time. “So were you really a virgin when you arrived here tonight?”

“Um, to man on man sex …. Yeah.”

“So who was that guy that stole your cherry?”

“I don’t know. I just met him on Squirt or Scruff, Um, I really don’t remember which … but earlier tonight.”

“Your first man on man sex and you seriously let five strangers fuck and breed you in the woods in the dark. Are you fuckin crazy?”

“Yeah … I think I must be.”

“So, do you think you’ll ever do this again?”

“Fuck yeah man, asap.”

“Well, I sure hope I’m there to suck down your loads as they pump you full of stranger jizz.”

“So do I. Thanks bud.”

When I got back to the parking lot most of the cars had left. Bad boy was leaning against my driver door smoking. The moon had popped out from behind a cloud and I got my first look at him. He was tall, slim and black, wearing the ‘bad boy’ stile including shirtless and chest harness. I leaned in to receive his smokey  kiss.

“Give me your phone faggot slut.”

Was I crazy? I didn’t even hesitate. He added his name “Dill’ to my contacts and typed in his number. “Call that in three days.” Again, he kissed me and a finger found and pushed in my sloppy hole. The finger was removed from my ass and forced into my mouth. “Suck fagot!” I had never tasted anything like it before and I instantly loved the flavour.

To be continued … stay tuned to see if bad boys Jake and Frank might not be quite so straight as their stories.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6