At what age you began to lose counts of the different people you had sex with?

There were about 25 guys or so in my neighborhood when I was growing up that I had fooled around with. We moved to the neighborhood when I was in the third grade. After turning 21, I started hitting the gay bars. By 22, I had no idea how many people I had been with. Mostly guys, but some females. 

From age 16 to about 22 I was getting fucked by an average of about 20 random guys a week. So obviously I lost count very early on. I slowed down in my mid 20s because of the aids crisis but picked up the pace again  in my late 20s. 

It never occurred to me to try counting how many.  All that mattered was getting my Cock in Holes and pumping my Sperm deep inside them.  At this point, it has to be many hundreds though.  

• Like 1

I've kept a record of who, where, and how I took a load since 1990.  Before that it's just an estimate.  I haven't added it up for years, but I'm definitely in the 1500 range.  Lately the numbers have been smaller since the disappearance of glory holes.

• 3 weeks later...

I was 13 in a park restroom when a daddy sucked me off, it was so good i was going back 2 and 3 times a day 3 or 4 times a week. By 14 I was sucking and getting fucked (BB) of course.  I would have to give a rough estimate of over a thousand at least over the years, parks, rest stops, bars, bathhouses. I wish I could do a reset and know what I know now, it would be over 5 thousand this time!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...