At what age you began to lose counts of the different people you had sex with?

On 8/6/2023 at 9:02 AM, hntnhole said:

Actually, and I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, when I had just finished school, moved to Chicago, (here comes the ashamed part), I was so focused on fucking guys that I tried not to fuck the same Hole twice.  I figured (utterly selfishly) "well, I know what that guy's Hole feels like, there are so many more that I haven't fucked yet, why would I want to fuck the same one again". Stupid, self-centered kid.  

I'm curious, but if you were fucking guys at gay fuck venues and lost track of how many guys you had fucked, how were you keeping track of who you had fucked. While I never made it a quest to never fuck the same guy twice, within 6 months of starting to fuck, I had guys seeking me out to fuck them again even though I didn't remember fucking them before.

On 8/6/2023 at 9:02 AM, hntnhole said:

I didn't mean to be self-centered, but that's what it was; focused only on my Cock doing what it needed to do, without so much as a scintilla of thought about the other guys I'd already fucked.  That m.o. lasted around 2 years,  There's really only one guy that I wish I could apologize to - kid named Eddie that apparently liked me - met/fucked at the Glory Hole (seedy bar from decades ago down on Wells), next door to the Bijou theatre (seedy gay theatre w/backroom).  He was a bit pushy, clutching, which I didn't/still don't care for, but that's not reason enough to just disappear on him.  

I'm extremely guilty of this one myself, I definitely tend to stay clear of anyone who is even a "bit pushy, clutching", which has almost certainly been a detriment here in the PNW where so few guys go to the sex venues to hookup with strangers, but I've pissed more than a few of them off by trying to get or even suggesting to them that we should try to get someone else to join in, even when the someone else is hot and watching us at a sex venue. 

• Like 1

By the time I was in 9th grade I had no idea how many cocks had been in me. I tried to remember way back and count and write down what I could remember but it was just too confusing. I figured it really didn’t matter anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FJLinNYC said:

I like the topic "lost count" 🙂

I started having sex early on. During my teens discovered glory holes and that was the end of any count lol. 

one yes! thats so tru. thats when it really became impossible for me to keep track of how many guys I sucked off or how many men had fucked me. as soon as I started taking multiple gloryhole loads a couple times a day, my  count was gone. we are talking 5-10 guys a time, 1-3 times a day, most days, plus all the online hookups and public restroom loads and getting my ass whored out by my uncle and my boyfriend (separately).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm curious, but if you were fucking guys at gay fuck venues and lost track of how many guys you had fucked, how were you keeping track of who you had fucked.

That's the point - I don't try to keep track of how many or who - never have (except for guys that turned into regular, sex-only  fuckbuds).  Everybody fucked everybody at that bar, and then went on to the next one.  He just turned into a pushy, possessive guy - smothering - as though one fuck had earned him my undying love forever and ever. 

I reacted badly, completely selfishly, and that's what I wish I'd done differently.  I just hope he found what he was so insistently looking for.  It took a while to learn the art of gracefully dodging a guy I wasn't interested in.  

• Upvote 2

On 8/7/2023 at 1:52 PM, inmyass262 said:

By the time I was in 9th grade I had no idea how many cocks had been in me. I tried to remember way back and count and write down what I could remember but it was just too confusing. I figured it really didn’t matter anyway.

same here fellow cumdumpster! grade 9 was a hell of a year.

• Like 1

i can't remember ever trying to keep count long term... even short term (like in one night) it's not something i really focused on. Mostly, when it was asked here how many over a life time, i'd have to estimate.  40 (years) x approximately how many a week.  So 40x52xapproximately=_________. And that's varied. Some years it was at least a couple of times a day. Others, a couple of times a week. But really,  is it's been  an estimate since the second time? idk.  Somewhere between 3000 and 6000 cocks (not loads) conservatively. But never  counted after the first couple of times. 

Apps have made sex much harder and less frequent to get in my experience. When cruising was the way i got sex, i went to a location and got fucked, usually several times a visit. It was dependable and easy. So i got a lot more sex that way. Less now, it's more of a process and not as dependable.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Upvote 1

On 8/10/2023 at 4:55 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i can't remember ever trying to keep count long term... even short term (like in one night) it's not something i really focused on. Mostly, when it was asked here how many over a life time, i'd have to estimate.  40 (years) x approximately how many a week.  So 40x52xapproximately=_________. And that's varied. Some years it was at least a couple of times a day. Others, a couple of times a week. But really,  is it's been  an estimate since the second time? idk.  Somewhere between 3000 and 6000 cocks (not loads) conservatively. But never  counted after the first couple of times. 

Apps have made sex much harder and less frequent to get in my experience. When cruising was the way i got sex, i went to a location and got fucked, usually several times a visit. It was dependable and easy. So i got a lot more sex that way. Less now, it's more of a process and not as dependable.

I agree on the apps. I find it more time consuming and annoying than cruising was. I always loved that I could go where other horny sleazy men and get as much Cock as I can handle in an evening. Now it’s swipe swipe swipe and everyone’s jerking off. Boring in my opinion 

• Upvote 4

Quite early to be honest.  In high school i set up a handyman 'business', where I'd advertise myself for odd jobs.  I didn't have any skills or trade obviously.  It was just mowing lawns,  moving furniture,  clearing garages, washing windows,  cleaning cars,  walking dogs etc,  etc.  Stuff you'd maybe give your husband or teenage son to do.  Because of this most of the clients I got were childless,  single women.  

At first many jobs were legitimate but women network and soon through 'recommendations' I'd turn up after school for a 'job' of taking some pictures down from display on the mantle.  Stuff they could very easily have done themselves in return for me giving them a dicking. And £5, of course.  

So i kind of lost count early. 

Edited by UncleBull

I started out doing it with buds at 14 but by 16 I was hooking up with guys at the gym, parks, bathrooms. I realized how much I enjoyed sex and started to loose count by the time I was probably 17. Once I realized how easy it was to hook up with guys and where to find them it was all over, I couldn't get enough.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1