At what age you began to lose counts of the different people you had sex with?

I was a real whore, when I was 14, literally a whore, as I accepted money after the face, never asking for it at any time, but mainly, I was a cock and cum hungry slut at that age, taking an average of 5-10 cocks and loads in my holes, on each visit to the adult bookstores! I probably averaged 4 visits per week, anywhere from 4- 6 hours each time. (Cutting school). 

I lost track after the first couple hundred, by the time I was 16. 

Frequency of times with strange Men, has dropped off dramatically, with age, but I will say,  I think there's been maybe 10 men, that I've had sex with, more than once.  A the rest have been one time only (that I'm aware of... LOTS of totally anonymous encounters, where I was just bent over, taking all cummers, so no idea of any repeats..lol)

• Like 2

Different people, versus random sex, would be a different number for me at least. I started out around 16 with a few guys ( small town so the offerings were limited) Once I hit 18 and at the time, bars were open for 18 year olds, the college town nearby had 2 gay bars/disco's open up mid 70's, and I was there as often as possible. Especially one, with a disco on the main level, but around the side and down the steps was a private membership club/bar that you had to be buzzed into. That was my first exposure to dark rooms, and I was in it every chance I could. So as far as the coarse number of different men, it is over 6,000 at this point. But actual loads either pumped down my throat or up my ass, or later a fisting, that number is well beyond 10,000. 

In the early period of my sex life, I had a Day Timer type of booklet that I would log the name pf the guy if he gave it, and what we did. (it was all in code, so it might list as Joe -sf (suck/fuck)MA (middle aged)CTL (cut,thick,long)  Later on, I switched to a wall month by month calendar , and each night before I would go to bed I would mark down a hash mark for each action-S-, F- FF- WS-,  Without any doubt I played with some guys fairly regularly at various times,  but way more were park or baths or rest area one hit wonders. And of course, in the early 2000's, the  internet came to life, and sites like ManHunt or BN Skins were great for finding guys looking for fast and now, especially if you could host.  And I won out more often than not as I could host.

• Like 4

With respect, what difference does it make what age someone was when he lost count? That makes it sound as though this question is actually “Who was the most promiscuous at the youngest age?” Otherwise, you could simply ask “How long did it take you to lose count?”

In the first year I started taking cock, I kept a written tally up to 74, then lost track. So, within the first year. But I was 37, so what does that signify? If a guy started at 16 and lost count at age 24, how is that any sort of comparison?

The line from The Boys in the Band is “I always thought I’d lose interest before I lost count”.  In the beginning, I was hoping contact from a random hot encounter would matter or recur.  Eventually, I just wanted to feel the rush of the risk and enjoy discovering how big the guy was or how rough.  Truth is now I’ve given up on thinking they’ll matter, I just want to have good sex and anyone is welcome to give me a try.

On 8/4/2023 at 9:34 PM, Loveitraw said:

To be honest I've never counted. I know it is lots and certainly enough to raise the eyebrows of all good, decent, god-fearing folk. But I've never really been interested in keeping any kind of score. Just so long as I can keep on scoring that's all that truly matters.

I also never counted for the same reason. 

When I was age 57. That’s when my second long-term partner suddenly died. I became a widower and I was thrust back into the singles world. I can count on two hands and two feet the number of guys I was with, during all those previous years with my two long-term partners. I don’t really wish for another partner. And it has not happened anyway. So from age 57 onward, I’ve had more “sex, drugs and rock and roll,” whore around great sites like this, and I Fuckin love being the daddy pig whore I was meant to be! 

Edited by JeffPigDadd
  • Like 4

Starting at 11 with one guy he started sharing me when I was probably 13 and by 14 I was too old for him so I had to find it myself. I remember some guys at school saying "be careful of the men's room on the lower level of the mall its full of perverted old fags", so guess where I started hanging out. By the time I started high school I'm guessing over 100 guys and during high school is when I really went cock crazy. Definitely in those 8 years over a 1000, when your young you can get laid in 2 minutes. Im 27 now so there are times I rather just get high but im still a slut 

Edited by Pnpguyny
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Actually, and I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, when I had just finished school, moved to Chicago, (here comes the ashamed part), I was so focused on fucking guys that I tried not to fuck the same Hole twice.  I figured (utterly selfishly) "well, I know what that guy's Hole feels like, there are so many more that I haven't fucked yet, why would I want to fuck the same one again". Stupid, self-centered kid.  

I didn't mean to be self-centered, but that's what it was; focused only on my Cock doing what it needed to do, without so much as a scintilla of thought about the other guys I'd already fucked.  That m.o. lasted around 2 years,  There's really only one guy that I wish I could apologize to - kid named Eddie that apparently liked me - met/fucked at the Glory Hole (seedy bar from decades ago down on Wells), next door to the Bijou theatre (seedy gay theatre w/backroom).  He was a bit pushy, clutching, which I didn't/still don't care for, but that's not reason enough to just disappear on him.  

Sometimes, it takes a bit of living to realize that the other guys matter too.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

my first time getting fucked was at age 36.  For the next several years it was 4 or 5 times a year when I was on business trips. Craigslist was my friend.  I first discovered bath houses when I was in my 50's.  Now, I am in my mid 60's and I have more sex than ever.  Just this Friday  I got fucked 10 times  at the bath house.   Maybe it's true that we get better with age.   So to answer the question,  I have lost count  but It's probably somewhere around 250 total

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, hntnhole said:

(here comes the ashamed part), I was so focused on fucking guys that I tried not to fuck the same Hole twice.  I figured (utterly selfishly) "well, I know what that guy's Hole feels like, there are so many more that I haven't fucked yet, why would I want to fuck the same one again". Stupid, self-centered kid.  

I don’t understand why this should cause you shame. If none of those men was a relationship commitment, you were under no obligation to fuck anyone a second time, and given that you had to make a choice of which hole to fuck at any given time, a decision in favor of trying one you hadn’t tried before was legitimate.

Further, if your concern is that you deprived someone you fucked of a second opportunity, had you fucked him, you would have deprived someone else of his first opportunity. By electing to fuck only unfucked holes, you spread your largesse in the fairest possible manner.

But if you’re saying that you were being too selfish to attend to a neediness expressed by a bottom you fucked, or worse, to repay a bottom for letting you fuck him the first time, that’s manufactured guilt of almost Catholic proportions.

Now, you may, in hindsight, regret the lost opportunity to discover the richness and depth to be enjoyed from getting to know the ins and outs (as it were) of a particular hole from repeated sampling, but that’s altogether another question. 

There's a simple answer. 

I just didn't live up to the standards I only later learned of the behavior I expect of myself.  

I hadn't yet learned to expect more of myself regarding interacting with others with a basic level of respect.  To the Organized Religion part, I sensed early on that it was total bullshit, but that kind of suffocation can take a while to get rid of.  It wasn't until I learned about / was drawn to the Leather Ethic - which is in and of itself a sort of "belief-system" without the magic garbage - that I achieved real Manhood. 

It's not like I think about that guy all the time - he hasn't crossed my mind in years.  But I still wish I could clear my conscience of that negative behavior.