Sex Drive with Age

VersAlwaysLooking

I was in a monogamous relationship for the best part of 25 years, so didn’t embrace my cumdump self until my late 40’s. I’ve been trying to make up for all those lost years ever since, and haven’t noticed my sex drive tailing off so far. In some ways I hope it does- there are other things in life I’d like to devote a little more time to. But while guys still find me fuckable, I’m going to continue taking as much cock as I can.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, VersAlwaysLooking said:

What's everyone's experience?  I've always had a high sex drive, expected it to die down with age, but actually getting worse!   I find myself breeding Sniffies cumdumps daily, taking loads at the local sex club 2-3 times a week and still jerking off 3-5 times ad day in addition to all of that.    I'm approaching 40. 

Being in your 30s makes you young!

It would be interesting to hear what is considered middle age and what is considered "old." 

21 hours ago, VersAlwaysLooking said:

What's everyone's experience?  I've always had a high sex drive, expected it to die down with age, but actually getting worse!   I find myself breeding Sniffies cumdumps daily, taking loads at the local sex club 2-3 times a week and still jerking off 3-5 times ad day in addition to all of that.    I'm approaching 40. 

A now vanished twink magazine from the 80's had an article that said that the height of a Gay males sex drive was in their late 30's - this was from a poll that they took with a fairly large population as well as from sex studies from the period (although the sex studies were from males in general rather than just Gay males).

I'm north of 50 now. I'm less interested in sex these days, but I've been slutty so long that I keep fucking anyway. I've got good genes and can pass for much younger than I actually am, and I keep myself in decent shape. I have more of a community service attitude to fucking versus being truly horned up and craving sex. Just had a 22 year old this evening, who can cum back to back, ask me for a repeat.  God bless this ministry.

I will admit that I only jack off 2-3 times a day now, it was more like 4-5 through my middle 40's. If I'm visiting an area where casual sex is readily available I will still breed 3-4 holes a day and take as many up my ass as I can find. Sadly where I've lived for the last 16 years I'm lucky to find 3 guys a week (bottoms and tops combined).

• Piggy 1

2 hours ago, WestPhillyGuy said:

I'm in my 70s and sex drive is still high - damn horny - get rock hard and shoot a nice load - finding guys to play with is the issue.

ibid here. i have begun to take a...booster b/c i was starting to have trouble 'finishing off..'  i am not having that trouble any more. i realized at 75 the chances of actual physical sex are small, so self-employed sex is crucial.  and damn fun 2

• Upvote 1

Indeed, if I had to wait for others to have sexual pleasure I would be truly frustrated. At 74 my option pool has changed, but still plenty of opportunities.  Even with my short term medical break (a series of things perhaps resulting from my recent conversion to HIV); I was at 80 playdates, plus hosted a dozen more group events.  ED shows up more often than I would like.  PT141 (Bremelanotide) truly amps up my feeling of horns and ED resolves for a time; but I get a nasty backache to use it infrequently.  TriMix was stupidly expensive and I had to use too big a dose to get a satisfactory response.  Maybe the needle poke in my dick pissed him off...  

I typically cum only once or twice a week - when I truly engage my body and mind towards those happy feelings.  That tends to suggest to me that I might consider more planned pleasure time each day...

• Like 1

i'm glad someone brought this up. i went through a period where i would get off maybe once a week or once every other week, and now i'm starting to return to my teenage sex drive. i can get off several times in a row, non-stop, every night. i usually save masturbating and fucking until later in the evening because i would end up screwing away the time i need to do other things. i was told my sex drive will diminish after a certain age, but so far it's been increasing instead.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I may be mistaken, but I've often heard that it's the mother that passes the "gay" gene to her offspring; the father's Sperm has nothing to do with that particularly lovely gift.  Anyone know better?

AFAIK, there is not yet any "gay gene" identified, much less whether it's located on the X chromosome for men (which is the one inherited from the mother).

However, a few random thoughts:

Assuming for the moment that there IS a "gay gene", and that it's the same gene for men and women, prompting attraction to the same sex (whichever it may be), then it would stand to reason that gene would need to be on the X chromosome, as women do not have a Y chromosome*.

I think there may - and I stress MAY - have been a study (or studies) that showed clusters of same-sex-attracted individuals in families on the maternal side. I vaguely remember this as possibly explaining how I had several cousins and a great aunt who were/are all lesbians - all of them are related to me on my mom's side of the family, and there are a few other older relatives who I think were "suspect" as well, again on her side.

But of course, without having identified any such gene in the first place, this is all speculative at best.

• Thanks 1

I have age , and stilla drive, but have to and do  accept that i cannot raise  my cock,   But having taken a turn toward feminism with the development of breast and  taken the Gay stance ,rather regretfully late. have a drive and wanting e to take any  loads that are available.  so i have to be greatful  for what ever i  get.

Age hits us  each  in different ways i hope that those that are  following us give us a thought in their own life long drive that most of us have shared in,

I am still for ever now open to service.   It must be as good as a wank to know you shot your lot in a  warm and welcome hole.