Fort Lauderdale Cumslut

Hey guys,

I started barebacking for the first time late last year, and now I’m completely addicted. I’m on PREP, and want to become a total cumslut. To that end I’m going to be visiting Fort Lauderdale before too long and was wondering if someone could tell me how to take as many loads as possible? I’m staying for 4 days and would like to take more than 100 along with doing a few gangbangs. I’m a young guy and craving it! Thinking about staying at Inn Leather and will be visiting Slammer. Any help/advice to get that number as high as possible is welcome! 

Thanks! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, StraightBottomSlut said:

Hey guys,

I started barebacking for the first time late last year, and now I’m completely addicted. I’m on PREP, and want to become a total cumslut. To that end I’m going to be visiting Fort Lauderdale before too long and was wondering if someone could tell me how to take as many loads as possible? I’m staying for 4 days and would like to take more than 100 along with doing a few gangbangs. I’m a young guy and craving it! Thinking about staying at Inn Leather and will be visiting Slammer. Any help/advice to get that number as high as possible is welcome! 

Thanks! 

Post it on BBRTS, dates and times, pictures of yourself also. Specifically state all loads accepted, no condoms, bring your friends! 🐷🐷🐷

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Congrats, StraightBottomSlut.  Inn Leather is a great choice for accommodations.  It's a little bit out of the way, but plenty of raw fun to be had there.  

I've commented with directions to Slammer, other fuckjoints before in the Fort Lauderdale section (I think?) - it should be easy to find.  Good advice above about posting your needs on the cruise sites, particularly BBRT.  They'll want pics, all of that.  

Hopefully, after a few days in the fuckjoints here, you'll <polite cough> 'amend' your moniker a little bit ... 😁 

Edited by hntnhole
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2024 at 1:02 PM, StraightBottomSlut said:

Hey guys,

Thanks! 

Slammer 321, Club Ft Lauderdale, and if an events going on at the Eagle, there is action by the lockers.

Don't forget the Clubhouse II, up on Oakland Park Blvd.  It's a bit more sleazy than the other tubs downtown, but that only makes it more fun.  

Also, you won't see the name "Slammer" on the building, if you're driving  -  you'll only see a square sign with large 321 numerals*.  Turn in (right( just W. of the building, there are off-duty cops guarding the lots, and a couple of bucks will be appreciated.  All the lots are guarded, it's just a matter of finding a place.  I suppose taking an Uber would be easier.  

*the address is 321 W. Sunrise Blvd.  

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, StraightBottomSlut said:

Wow bet I took over a hundred loads

Which area did you find the most productive?  It's <<polite cough>> about time you altered your screen name a little bit 😉

9 hours ago, StraightBottomSlut said:

How worried should I be?

Don't be.  Worrying is counter-productive.  You will catch one of the lesser bugs occasionally.  If you're not on PrEP, then get on it asap.  That'll reduce your chances of serious illness substantially.

Simply get tested regularly, to catch the inevitable bugs early, get them treated.  Then, get your load-counter strapped on your arm and keep on doing what you know you simply need to do.  

My experience totally changed me and I now have excepted that my sexual role in life is a beta that submits to alpha men. My  boi pussy is an instrument for superior men to use and I am officially a total cumdump. 

I never imagined I could take so many loads. Inn Leather is amazing - took quite a few cocks in the public sling while I was moaning and begging for everyone to hear - they just kept coming.

Slammer was a non stop parade of sperm. I hopped on the fuck table and got pounded for the whole night. 

I’m not worried about HIV, but realistically how worried should we sluts be over Hep C? I can’t get that and that’s a lot of loads.  Don’t want to stop now! 

• Piggy 1

On 4/14/2024 at 12:20 PM, NewCumdumpSlut said:

Wow bet I took over a hundred loads. Honest question for cumdumps: what is the realistic risk of Hep C? I want to keep being a slut. How worried should I be? 

Check out this discussion about Hep C. If you are having group sex, you are at risk - and considerable risk if your tops are going from hole to hole without washing up...