Guy claims to be 100% Straight

I think many guys can separate their emotional sexual orientation from their physical.  I am 100% straight when it comes to love.  I am not attracted to men in a romantic sense at all.   But I am definitely bi when it comes to sex.   Perhaps the guy mentioned in the first post identifies as 100% straight when it comes to emotional attachment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/18/2024 at 11:00 AM, Bottom Jim said:

I met a guy on sniffles several weeks ago . He claimed he was 100% straight. Then he asked to come over 

When he arrived he gave me a deep tongue kiss while feeling my ass. He proceeded to pull down my pants as he pulled down his. In no time he had his bare dick in my ass fucking me hard He then shot his load deep in me.

He then went on to say he was 100% straight 
He is a little in self denial Any comments 

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt 

• Haha 2

On 4/21/2024 at 6:35 AM, tallslenderguy said:

idk... i subscribe to the spectrum theory of human sexuality...

That is also the way I view it. I was mid twenties the first time I had sex with a guy. I bottomed. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I enjoyed it a lot. Before, I had considered myself 100% straight and had never even fantasized about sex with a guy. After it happened I was psychologically conflicted for a period of time. I knew I needed to come to terms with it or it would become a real problem. I finally realized that I was still the same guy as before, still liked women, but decided I had just expanded my sexual horizons.

As a top, when I am with a guy for sex I never pretend to be straight. I like gay sex and am indeed 100% gay while playing around and breeding a bottom and I like it that way. When I am with a lady there is nothing gay about me, I feel and act totally straight. I have been with M/F couples a few times and that gets interesting.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 12:14 PM, bibearbtm said:

I think many guys can separate their emotional sexual orientation from their physical.  I am 100% straight when it comes to love.  I am not attracted to men in a romantic sense at all.   But I am definitely bi when it comes to sex.   Perhaps the guy mentioned in the first post identifies as 100% straight when it comes to emotional attachment.

i think most guys are like this. i used to be. 

but i think these labels are really more for show than science. it's almost like "who are you taking to the office xmas party?" you're not gonna show up w last night's drunken mistake. you're going to take someone you're emotionally involved w. which gender that person is tells your coworkers if your "str8" or "gay" 

14 hours ago, ktopper said:

That is also the way I view it. I was mid twenties the first time I had sex with a guy. I bottomed. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I enjoyed it a lot. Before, I had considered myself 100% straight and had never even fantasized about sex with a guy. After it happened I was psychologically conflicted for a period of time. I knew I needed to come to terms with it or it would become a real problem. I finally realized that I was still the same guy as before, still liked women, but decided I had just expanded my sexual horizons.

As a top, when I am with a guy for sex I never pretend to be straight. I like gay sex and am indeed 100% gay while playing around and breeding a bottom and I like it that way. When I am with a lady there is nothing gay about me, I feel and act totally straight. I have been with M/F couples a few times and that gets interesting.

Do tell!

5 hours ago, norefusal said:

i think most guys are like this. i used to be. 

but i think these labels are really more for show than science. it's almost like "who are you taking to the office xmas party?" you're not gonna show up w last night's drunken mistake. you're going to take someone you're emotionally involved w. which gender that person is tells your coworkers if your "str8" or "gay" 

I am SO NOT that guy. I'm 100% gay both romantically and sexually. The only pussy I ever touched (besides the one I came out of at birth) was the trans dudes I've fucked. I surprised myself by LOVING IT. But it was because it was attached to a dude. I think I"m the only one of my friends who really enjoyed cunnilingus (to me, the lube tasted like oodles of pre-cum which was delicous).

The world is so deliciously complicated. 🙂 

• Like 1

Dude is living in a fantasy. He is bi at the very least. The closest a truly str8 man can get to being gay without touching cock, or someone who is swinging one is as a cuckold, he gets to eat the cum, but doesnt touch the dude. Once you start touching cock (beyond innocent curiosity, to try it to make sure you don't like it) you cant claim str8 anymore. Maybe, maybe if the str8 dude fucks trans girls now and then. If he never sees the cock, he cant be 100% sure she has one. I even consider playing with trans men to be gay, in spite of the pussy they have. The only 2 things keeping me from claiming strait is the fact that i like random men using my ass as a jizz jar, and cuz i prefer trans men over cis women. I even consider men in prison who only top to not be completely straight. A true str8 man would only jack off in that situation, perhaps with the help of a fifi. That said, i think truly str8 men are very rare. Men who never jack off being even more rare.

On 4/18/2024 at 11:00 AM, Bottom Jim said:

He then went on to say he was 100% straight 
He is a little in self denial Any comments 

His view makes sense if you believe that "gay" is a self-identity. Like "Trans", it is the person that has to take on the identity.

Most people don't know that the famous Dr. Alfred Kinsey was against using "homosexual" and "heterosexual" on people because these terms refer to the sexual act. According to Kinsey, a sexual act  can be heterosexual or homosexual, but not the people involved.

The Kinsey Scale has nothing to do with identities, gay or straight and it has been hijacked to mean a "spectrum" of sexual orientation. In the 1940's sex was supposed to happen between men and women but  the results of the Kinsey's questionnaire for men showed a different picture. He categorized men by the proportion of types of sexual acts, heterosexual and homosexual, but never to mean an identity.  Here is Kinsey's quote:

"For nearly a century the term homosexual in connection with human behavior has been applied to sexual relationships, either overt or psychic, between individuals of the same sex... It would encourage clearer thinking on these matters if persons were not characterized as heterosexual or homosexual, but as individuals who have had certain amounts of heterosexual experience and certain amounts of homosexual experience. Instead of using these terms as substantives which stand for persons, or even as adjectives to describe persons, they may better be used to describe the nature of overt sexual relations, or of the stimuli to which an individual erotically responds." Sexual Behavior in the Human Male (Kinsey, et al., 1948, p.656)

Instead of focusing in identities, I prefer to focus on the "needs" that the identity may satisfy. First of all, identities are ambiguous and open to several interpretations. Needs are specific and to the point. 

For instance, instead of thinking that I may be gay because I like sucking cock in a gloryhole, I prefer to understand the origin of that need. Once I focused on the desire to suck cock I came to the conclusion that one reason I may wanna suck another guy's cock is because I can't suck my own! If I could suck my own I may be curious about doing it to another guy, but I may do myself a better BJ that someone else. But we have no option but to suck another guy's cock. The power of the experience of sucking a cock in a gloryhole is that because it's unattached to a body, I can imagine I'm sucking my own. And that's s turn on.

What this guy is saying makes sense from the perspective of Kinsey.

• Upvote 1

I'm a bit surprised by all the guys that have run into these "straight" guys. 

But, in the fuckjoints, claiming to be "straight" when the place is jammed with guys fucking each other, (I've never so much as seen an rg at Slammer) it'd be pretty tough to convince any other guys of how "straight" he is.  

All the "I'm so straight" blah blah blah, is just wasted breath.  As the old saying goes .... "shut up and fuck" 😄

The ambiguity of the internet allows for some "100% straight" guys on the apps to be similar to the "100% straight" guys at real life cruising spots that aren't exclusively for gay sex (if they are at Slammer they have at least admitted to themselves that they are on the DL by going to a gay sex club), in denial. If you partake in gay sex acts you are either bi or gay, not 100% straight. Personally as long as the sex is good I don't have a problem with it.

• Like 2

There are so few 100% we can probably not even consider that.  The other 99% percent reflect a lot of my personal sexual experiences.  My 20's to mid 30's I switched between  men and women to date/have as sex mates.  My behaviors suggested I was "bi" then.  My sex life has varied quite a bit over the decades and my sex mates went across the spectrum.  If a guy fucking me want to think of himself as straight I think (but never say) "knock yourself out buddy...  ".  

@hungry_hole post a few steps up is thought provoking.  I confess to not fully "getting" the whole gender thinking in recent years.  Pussies and dicks I can see and to me that is how I learned to distinguish between a man and a woman (m v f, etc).  But I cant see how one feels about themselves by any reliable means until we speak, so until then, eyesight is my guide until I gain more information.  The indignant person I called sir or ma'am (or equivalent) when their self image is the opposite I'll certainly respect; unless they open with an angry lecture...  No apology should be needed; better a nice conversation about who we are would be ever so much more productive.    I bring up gender not to change the topic, but rather; it seems to add fullness to the concept of self identity.  

Do you recall "Straight appearing" ...  I remember so many early personals post stonewall with those words...

• Like 1

I believe that if a guy was truly 100% straight he wouldn’t be hooking up with men. I believe sexuality is more then just sexual attraction, and a willingness to have sex with someone (even if it’s because they’re resorting to what’s available) contributes to their sexuality in a significant way. I believe there are men out there that aren’t aware of the nuances of their own sexualities. 

I believe the men that claim to be totally straight but hook up with other men are actually a degree of bisexual but have a strong female leaning. The problem is, a lot of people inaccurately think bisexuality only means you’re attracted to both men and women equally 50/50. There can be a 10/90 or 5/95 or any other ratio. But the self proclaimed straight men think “if I’m only attracted to women and very rarely interested in guys then it must be a fluke. I’m not gonna look into it too much and just call myself straight.”

I’ve never been interested in women so I’d say I am 100% gay. But if one day I saw a woman that for some reason or another got a rise out of me, or if I was willing to have sex with a woman even if they were the ‘only thing available’. I would be open to the possibility of accepting myself as 5/95 bisexual.

With “straight” guys they have the pressures of heteronormative society consciously or subconsciously pushing the idea it’s more desirable to be straight. So those types of men would be less willing to accept themselves. 

To be honest I could write an entire book deep diving on this view point but I’ll just stick with what I have.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, PozBearWI said:

Do you recall "Straight appearing

Yeah - when what they meant was "masculine" - as though masculinity and being gay were like oil and water to many folks.  I've fucked some really Butch Holes, and they're a lot of fun.  But it all comes down to either a guy will fuck / get fucked by another guy or he won't.  "Straight appearing" means nothing, in that context. 

I don't go over to the beach's all that much, but any straight guy that can't get pussy (I mean women) over there just isn't trying ... there are tons of female tarts on the prowl.