Awoo thats cute, looks like you have a subby friend with you too ^^

On 5/5/2024 at 6:14 PM, PupBoiRapeSlut said:

39EFF951-FD9F-4810-B1CE-E98346F4091D.thumb.jpeg.be254a19a92e3c9b599b8bffa3c47410.jpegwish I had a dom to dress me up like this and drag me to the carnival and make me get used and knocked up

Edited by DilfSub

Part 3

As the gates opened up we were all in awe at what we saw. Everything looked like a normal carnival with a sea of naked hot horny men walking around. My head was on a swivel looking at the hunk parade around me and all of them we hard as rocks with muscles and hardons for days as well. I didn't want to look like a deer in headlights so I started walking in one direction seeing where this path would take me.

I walked for about five minuets and saw my first ride. It was one of the spinning rides I saw online so I decided to give it a shot. I got in line and it wasn't to long of a wait and I was next to get on. I chose a spot and saw just like the site showed me that there was a large dildo poking out. I grabbed it for a moment and could feel the veins along the shaft and it felt like a real cock the only thing I was curious about was the hole in the head of the dildo. The ride attendant walked up to each of the riders as they all found spots and started to lube up each dildo and I saw allot of the guys riding take them with ease and some of the others needing a bit of poppers to help them ease onto the large dildos.

When the attendant got to me I asked about the hole in the dildos and they smiled at me and explained that for over a year cum is collected from many poz men that our host gathers and has each of them cum into a vat where it is all preserved to save for this event. Our host has hired the best and piggeset scientist to make sure the cum never spoils and the viral count of each load is enhanced as well since it doesn't live long outside of the body. So the dildos will be vibrating and thrusting constantly as the ride progresses and they will be letting out small amounts of the cum stored in each dildo capsual and at the end of the ride before the rider gets off the capsual of poz cum will be shot with great force to make it as deep as it can in the riders system. Hearing that made me rock hard and the ride attendant smiled and saw that there was some precum leaking from my cock head and he rubbed it with his thumb and inserted into his mouth winked at me and said enjoy the ride.

I spread my ass apart and slid down on the dildo quite comfortably and strapped myself in. The same attendant walked around to do a check that everyone was strapped in safely and when he got to me he winked at me again and walked back to the control stand and picked up his mike. He said he hoped we would all enjoy the ride and if at any time while the dildos push enough for us to cum and or piss to give into and have a great ride.

With that he pushed the start button and I could feel the dildo start to move with the ride. It started to go slow opening me up more and as the ride started to spin faster and faster the dildo sped up too just as fast. You could hear a mixture of happy screaming and loud moaning from each man on the ride. Just a moment later you could see smell and feel that someone or multiple someones started to piss them selves covering each man in warm piss. I had my mouth open and was able to catch a good amount of piss in there which in turn pushed me over the edge.

My ass clamped down hard on the rides dildo as I could feel my balls rise up and my orgasm shot hard from the tip of my cock. I could see my cum as well as other globs of cum swirling around the ride before hitting the nearest guy. As I clamped down on the dildo I could feel the large thrust of the dildo and a gush of wetness and I knew the capsule of cum that the dildo had inside was broken and being shot inside of my body. The heat from the cum made me moan loudly as I could hear simular sounds from the other riders as well.

The ride started to slow down and when it came to a complete stop we were all panting from the intense orgasms and the adult on our holes. The attendant walked to each of us un buckling our straps and helping some lift off the dildos. He smiled at me as he walked up to me and asked me if I enjoyed my first ride. I told him I loved every moment of it and I was excited to see what other rides and activities awaited me. He helped me off my dildo and it came out with a small pop. He smiled again and inserted two fingers into my hole.

He fingered me for a few seconds and as he did I could feel his nails scratching my innards causing me to moan in both pain and pleasure. He removed his fingers and I could see some streaks of red mixed in wth the cum and he offered one of them to me and I latched onto his finger like a nursing cat as he sucked on the other. The taste was amazing the cum tasted so sweet as did my own blood mixed with it and in no time at all we had cleaned his digits.

Once fully cleaned he smiled and swatted me on my ass and told me to go enjoy everything the carnival has in store for me. I smiled thanked him and went on my way to the exit of the ride so they could get it ready for the next group of riders.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Horny4256 said:

Part 3

As the gates opened up we were all in awe at what we saw. Everything looked like a normal carnival with a sea of naked hot horny men walking around. My head was on a swivel looking at the hunk parade around me and all of them we hard as rocks with muscles and hardons for days as well. I didn't want to look like a deer in headlights so I started walking in one direction seeing where this path would take me.

I walked for about five minuets and saw my first ride. It was one of the spinning rides I saw online so I decided to give it a shot. I got in line and it wasn't to long of a wait and I was next to get on. I chose a spot and saw just like the site showed me that there was a large dildo poking out. I grabbed it for a moment and could feel the veins along the shaft and it felt like a real cock the only thing I was curious about was the hole in the head of the dildo. The ride attendant walked up to each of the riders as they all found spots and started to lube up each dildo and I saw allot of the guys riding take them with ease and some of the others needing a bit of poppers to help them ease onto the large dildos.

When the attendant got to me I asked about the hole in the dildos and they smiled at me and explained that for over a year cum is collected from many poz men that our host gathers and has each of them cum into a vat where it is all preserved to save for this event. Our host has hired the best and piggeset scientist to make sure the cum never spoils and the viral count of each load is enhanced as well since it doesn't live long outside of the body. So the dildos will be vibrating and thrusting constantly as the ride progresses and they will be letting out small amounts of the cum stored in each dildo capsual and at the end of the ride before the rider gets off the capsual of poz cum will be shot with great force to make it as deep as it can in the riders system. Hearing that made me rock hard and the ride attendant smiled and saw that there was some precum leaking from my cock head and he rubbed it with his thumb and inserted into his mouth winked at me and said enjoy the ride.

I spread my ass apart and slid down on the dildo quite comfortably and strapped myself in. The same attendant walked around to do a check that everyone was strapped in safely and when he got to me he winked at me again and walked back to the control stand and picked up his mike. He said he hoped we would all enjoy the ride and if at any time while the dildos push enough for us to cum and or piss to give into and have a great ride.

With that he pushed the start button and I could feel the dildo start to move with the ride. It started to go slow opening me up more and as the ride started to spin faster and faster the dildo sped up too just as fast. You could hear a mixture of happy screaming and loud moaning from each man on the ride. Just a moment later you could see smell and feel that someone or multiple someones started to piss them selves covering each man in warm piss. I had my mouth open and was able to catch a good amount of piss in there which in turn pushed me over the edge.

My ass clamped down hard on the rides dildo as I could feel my balls rise up and my orgasm shot hard from the tip of my cock. I could see my cum as well as other globs of cum swirling around the ride before hitting the nearest guy. As I clamped down on the dildo I could feel the large thrust of the dildo and a gush of wetness and I knew the capsule of cum that the dildo had inside was broken and being shot inside of my body. The heat from the cum made me moan loudly as I could hear simular sounds from the other riders as well.

The ride started to slow down and when it came to a complete stop we were all panting from the intense orgasms and the adult on our holes. The attendant walked to each of us un buckling our straps and helping some lift off the dildos. He smiled at me as he walked up to me and asked me if I enjoyed my first ride. I told him I loved every moment of it and I was excited to see what other rides and activities awaited me. He helped me off my dildo and it came out with a small pop. He smiled again and inserted two fingers into my hole.

He fingered me for a few seconds and as he did I could feel his nails scratching my innards causing me to moan in both pain and pleasure. He removed his fingers and I could see some streaks of red mixed in wth the cum and he offered one of them to me and I latched onto his finger like a nursing cat as he sucked on the other. The taste was amazing the cum tasted so sweet as did my own blood mixed with it and in no time at all we had cleaned his digits.

Once fully cleaned he smiled and swatted me on my ass and told me to go enjoy everything the carnival has in store for me. I smiled thanked him and went on my way to the exit of the ride so they could get it ready for the next group of riders.

Fuck that’s hot 

wish the carnival was real so I could go on every ride first thing in the morning and get filled up with a river of toxic loads and get them worked into the walls of my boipussy as all the tops pump fresh doses of their own bugs deep

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Part 4

I felt amazing and a bit drained after I walked away from the ride and found a place I could rest for a bit. I found a set of benches that all had large butt plugs in the center and figured that they were there to help keep the loads in from the rides as riders disembarked them. I chose the biggest of the three that where on the beach and lined my aching hole to it and slid down. The roundness of the plug met with a little resistance but I was able to push my ass out enough to slip down on it without spilling any of the cum in my guts. 

I felt full as I sat there and caught my breath and enjoyed the sights of other naked men walking around. I saw so many wearing all sorts of gear that made their bodies so hot to look at. Some were walking a bit funny so I assumed they had partaken in some of the other rides or found pleasure elsewhere. Seeing all of this made me so excited to keep exploring and i felt after about five mins of sitting there I was ready to go and explore more. 

I walked by many booths and I took in the smells of leather from the gear tent close by, the smell of fresh poppers from another tent, the smell of piss from the troughs close by. I could also hear the buzzing of tattoo guns and the screams f pain coming from so many of the tents up ahead and I walked towards the closest one where I heard the screams and was witness to a guy getting his nipples pierced. He had swollen nipples both were about the size of silver half dollars and I wondered how long he had been plumping them to look as they did. I stood there as the piercer lined up the needle to his big nips and winced a bit as he plunged it into his nipple causing him to scream yet again but I could also see that he was leaking precum and a major stream of it started flow once the needle went through so I surmised that he was enjoying this just as much as it hurt.

Once the piercer was finished cleaning up the mans newly pierced nipples and covering them with bandages he looked down and saw that he was still leaking a massive amount of pre cum and he bent down and engulfed the mas nine inches of thick man cock. the man was moaning as the piercer deep throated him and was bucking his hips in unison with his sucking causing the piercer to moan as well and it made him go even deeper to push his cock deep into his throat making him buck even more in the chair. I could see his balls start to get tighter and tighter so we all new he was about to cum in the piercers mouth and he made one final thrust and grabbed his head and held it there as he unloaded down his throat. They both stayed like that for a minute and the guy finally slid out of the piercers mouth and sat there panting but with a huge grin on his face. The piercer smiled back at him and thanked him for the tip for doing his nipples and smiled even more when he saw the man was sporting a red biohazard tattoo on his bulging bicep.

I was so distracted by the site in front of me that I didn't realize that the man doing the tattoo in the chair next to the piercer had finished his work and had snuck up behind me. I didn't hear him move or anything and I turned my head just as he made a sound alerting me to his presence and at the same time he stepped forward with his cock angled at my hole and thrust on into me. When I got a good look at the tattoo artist I smiled and moaned as I felt his rigid enormous cock spread me open. Even after the first ride and sitting on the buttlug bench I still felt some pain as he stretched me open. He was a hunk of a man wearing nothing but black boots and a black chest harness. 

He was muscled more than the workers I had seen from when I arrived and he was covered every inch in tattoos. His nipples were both pierced with very large rings and a red biohazard tattoos circled both of them and both his nipple rings had a chain attached to them and another part of the chain running down his eight pack abdomen to a place I couldn't see. He saw me looking and bent down while remaining in my ass and whispered in my ear that the chain connecting his nipples was also attached to the large prince Albert piercing in his 10 inch cock. Hearing this made me moan so loud and without missing a beat he carried me to his tattoo chair like I weighed next to nothing and spun me around so I was laying on my back and he speread my legs open wide. 

he was so experienced at this that he didn't leave my ass at all during the whole movement. He continued to fuck me roughly telling me that he wanted to shoot the biggest load he had at the moment into the cutest hole he had seen so far. Hearing that made me moan more and I spread my ass open more to give him more access to it. His attention didn't waver as he pounded my hole and while doing that he asked me where i wanted to be tatted. What made me even hornier was that he didn't ask me if I wanted to get a tattoo just where and hearing that made me almost blow right there on him. 

I told him I wanted a biohazard tattoo covering my whole ass and the center of the symbol be right at my hole. Hearing this hot tattoo idea made him slam into me one last time and I could feel him cumming like a firehose spraying my guts with his poz seed and causing my own orgasm to shoot all over him. We both came down from our shared high and he told me he loved that idea and no one had ever asked him to do a piece like that and he would be happy to be the one to do it for me. He explained that since I wanted that there that I should wait until the last day of the carnival to have it done so it would have the proper time to heal up otherwise it wouldn't set right if I kept wanting to go on the rides and do other activities the carnival had in store. I agreed with him and settled for now on getting the same tattoos on my nipples like him and I turned my head to the piercer as well and asked f I could get them both pierced and a prince Albert done just like this stud of a mand and he smiled and said he would be glad to. With that the tattoo artist

went to work.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 5