Does it matter if the bottom cums?

BreedingTop71

2 minutes ago, IntoBBvisitor said:

I m always caged now. I really care about the top pleasure. Mine comes from his.

Being caged makes me horny for multiple loads. A top’s load release and his pleasure from my holes is paramount from mine. The cage helps reinforce this. My thong or jockstrap underwear helps deliver the message too.

• Upvote 1

From best to worst:

1. We’re vers and swap a few loads.
2. I make him come involuntarily as I’m fucking him. 
3. Who cares? If he’s a total bottom, whether he comes is his business. That said, I do like it when I’ve bred him and he has to resort to wanking while my load sinks in

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Speaking as a high use power bottom, cumming is relative. My body is overrun with so much pleasure stimulation rectal/full body orgasms as a guy's penis or hands go in and our of my ass that whether or not my penis ejaculates is immaterial. If i want my penis to spill seed i can popperbate and edge when there are no tops around to stimulate and use me.

• Like 2

On 6/23/2024 at 5:39 PM, BreedingTop71 said:

I have never really cared, I always felt the pleasure of the bottom comes from making the top breed him… never had a bottom complain, always kept coming back for more. Lately, i got into a conversation with another top and he always makes sure his bottoms cum. I thought it was dumb, but now i am curious…what do you guys think?

Since you're just soliciting opinions...my 2 cents:

The guys (who dabble in "breeding" wink) whom are concerned about the other guy having an equal opportunity to "orgasm" or something akin to this; is coming from a good place. I believe in this instance the top is trying to be considerate, thoughtful, etc. I think the intent is nice, but it IS Mis-placed.

The above intent, concern, however you describe it, makes sense and I can appreciate that in a monogamous relationship; this would be the norm for many monogamous reasons.

In a "breeding" context - it really is dumb for the Top to "care" about the bottom cumming. IMHO context is everything. It's actually perplexing to me when the monogamous guy steps outside of his monogamy to breed - and then he projects his monogamous expectations on me to orgasm too and then I have to find a polite way to decline (also a bit awkward).

• Like 1

It's irrelevant for a true bottom cum pig to shoot.  It's all about getting raw cock in your hole, nothing else matters and once your hole is well warmed up, the sensations I get from my hole make my cock totally redundant once it's been used by a good top.

On 6/24/2024 at 4:39 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

I have never really cared, I always felt the pleasure of the bottom comes from making the top breed him… never had a bottom complain, always kept coming back for more. Lately, i got into a conversation with another top and he always makes sure his bottoms cum. I thought it was dumb, but now i am curious…what do you guys think?

For me the ultimate pleasure is feeling the cock pulsating inside me when I’m being bred. I don’t care about coming then.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2024 at 6:52 PM, anonCUMtainer said:

Since you're just soliciting opinions...my 2 cents:

The guys (who dabble in "breeding" wink) whom are concerned about the other guy having an equal opportunity to "orgasm" or something akin to this; is coming from a good place. I believe in this instance the top is trying to be considerate, thoughtful, etc. I think the intent is nice, but it IS Mis-placed.

The above intent, concern, however you describe it, makes sense and I can appreciate that in a monogamous relationship; this would be the norm for many monogamous reasons.

In a "breeding" context - it really is dumb for the Top to "care" about the bottom cumming. IMHO context is everything. It's actually perplexing to me when the monogamous guy steps outside of his monogamy to breed - and then he projects his monogamous expectations on me to orgasm too and then I have to find a polite way to decline (also a bit awkward).

There are many more scenarios than breeding and monogamy (which I would equate to black and white)... Considering black and white, the other scenarios would be "shades of gray..." I firmly sit in one (probably many) of those shades of gray... (FTR, I have ZERO interest in monogamy! And I have ZERO interest in breeding purely for the sake of getting off because I can jack off with less effort... Bore me! 🥱)

Yes, I want to get off when I top! But even more important to ME is ensuring that the bottom enjoys himself as much as I can make him enjoy himself. If the bottom's enjoyment doesn't include him coming (cause the fucking and/or my loads were all he needed), fine. But, if his enjoyment includes his own orgasm, I'm going to do everything in my power to ensure that he has an orgasm...

>> I << believe that it takes two to have sex, and BOTH people should be satisfied (however they define satisfaction) when the sex is over. For those tops who believe, "it's all about me and what I want, and the bottom should be happy with that!" more power to you! I'm not one of those tops though!

I'm not going to "yuck your yum," so please don't yuck mine... I try to remember that there are "different strokes for different folks" when I post. I'm not always successful at that though. There is no one monolithic way to have sex, much less gay sex. I think we all need to remember that...

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/24/2024 at 11:23 PM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Being caged makes me horny for multiple loads. A top’s load release and his pleasure from my holes is paramount from mine. The cage helps reinforce this. My thong or jockstrap underwear helps deliver the message too.

I totally get you

The cage made me less picky too

And it s clear for the guys that fuck you that they don t have to care about you cumming or not.

8 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

[...]

>> I << believe that it takes two to have sex, and BOTH people should be satisfied (however they define satisfaction) when the sex is over. For those tops who believe, "it's all about me and what I want, and the bottom should be happy with that!" more power to you! I'm not one of those tops though!

[....]

I think you're embodying the "Platinum Rule" here. 

The Golden Rule is to treat others as you would want to be treated. Well, it's pretty clear that how people want to be treated when fucking varies wildly. The Platinum Rule is to treat people the way *they* want to be treated.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

There are many more scenarios than breeding and monogamy (which I would equate to black and white)...

Thank you, @Ieatcumholes!

My over simplified response creating a polarity or contrast (between two ends of a spectrum) was really begging for someone like yourself to point out those extremes and the lack of consideration that creates for 50 shades of grey (in between).

Love this community!

• Like 2