Does it matter if the bottom cums?

41 minutes ago, gamerslut said:

Is a chastity cage an effective way to signal to tops that they don’t need to worry about me cumming?

I find it makes it clear that you're not interested in that part of your body being played with. Even though I don't get hard when being fucked, some guys would want to play with me or suck me. 

Being caged sets a clear boundary that I'm just there to please them, I'm not interested in cumming unless it's from getting fucked.

PXL_20231118_190736033-01.thumb.jpeg.1b963c6c96a24dfae26d0d93e0884f9b.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BreedingTop71 said:

I have never really cared, I always felt the pleasure of the bottom comes from making the top breed him… never had a bottom complain, always kept coming back for more. Lately, i got into a conversation with another top and he always makes sure his bottoms cum. I thought it was dumb, but now i am curious…what do you guys think?

As a top and a gentleman, I will always ask the bottom if he wants to cum, and, if so, how I can help. If he says, "No" then I don't press it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, gamerslut said:

I’ve been wondering about chastity cages as a way to indicate that (as a bottom) I’m not that interested in cumming. And just in general, I don’t want to be fully erect while I’m mounted by someone else.

Is a chastity cage an effective way to signal to tops that they don’t need to worry about me cumming?

For me as a top, either a cage or wearing a jock/assless underwear signals to me that you're not interested in having your cock played with.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Depends on the scene. If it's 1:1 I want my bottom to cum.

If it's public, anon, or group. You're there to take my load and then I'm moving on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, BruxoCub said:

Depends on the scene. If it's 1:1 I want my bottom to cum.

If it's public, anon, or group. You're there to take my load and then I'm moving on.

I agree with this assessment. It’s nice that the top asks but in general I just prefer to not cum unless it’s the last fuck of the day and the top wants to cum when I cum; which is hot 😉 

• Upvote 1

just to increase the level - when I top, I do my best to make him cum hands-free; not always it succeeds but I don't make a tragedy in case it doesn't -for the specific situation, mental connection is the main contributor for a good sex-.

While if I bottom, I tend not to cum often as I want to save my load for where it belongs (inside him).

I admit it, I assumed it was the norm to cum for a bottom (unless he wanted to be caged) but I see so many situations, reading here!

There is no good or bad model to be gay, to be top, to be bottom.

i could care less about cuming.  I rarely cum. It keeps me insatiable for cock. It's not about me me...it's about the Top getting off using me. It keeps me in a state of mind for ANY MAN who want to unload in me.  That 330 lb guy that might not be as appealing to the eye loves puttin his load in my ass. just as mch as the 23 yo stud that comes by to unload.

they know im a bitch to use whenever they need to and they could give a shit less what i want. Just so happens thats what i want too a cock to fill my hole with cum

• Like 2

I'm vers so take it as an "informed" opinion 🙂

If I bottom in an 1-on-1 situation, I'd prefer to cum after the top. Together is great, after the top is done, that's good too. If a top just gets up and leave without saying anything then based on how good the fuck was, he may or may not get a second invitation. If the top asks if I want to cum too, then I will read the room and see if he's still in the zone or if I should be gracious and let him go as his mood is probably gone.

If I bottom in a sex club (which is what I do almost exclusively these days), then if a top cums and leaves, then it's all good. No expectations whatsoever. I'm there for the fuck and for the load. If I get them both, great. If I only get the fuck, great too. I am an insatiable bottom and I my goal is to get fucked by as many men as possible and get their load. How they view me is their opinion and does not concern me.

If I top in an 1-on-1 situation, I'd like to fuck the man as long as possible or until he cums. Ideally, we cum together. If I cum first, I'll also, as others have mentioned, if I can help them cum too. If yes, then I'll try to make them cum as best as I can. If they give me 10 min to recover, then I'll start fucking them again.

If I top in a sex club, my load gets in the hole I find the most appealing at that time: it can be a sloppy one, a virgin one, a tight or a loose one. It depends on my mood and that's that. Also, when I fuck in a sex club, no bottom has the expectation that they should cum right away. If they do cum when I fuck them, great. If they don't want to continue, I'll move on to the next hole and that's that. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gamerslut said:

I’ve been wondering about chastity cages as a way to indicate that (as a bottom) I’m not that interested in cumming. And just in general, I don’t want to be fully erect while I’m mounted by someone else.

My tops like me caged. My ex never let me cum in his presence he said he’s the one who cums in my hole

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, gamerslut said:

For me, yes, it is effective. It used to turn some men off. I don’t hook up with anyone without one now (well, I’m wearing a cage daily anyway so it’s gonna always be there). I HATE receiving blowjobs so that helps prevent those too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In a group situation, no it doesn't matter to me if the bottom cums. My assumption in a group is the bottom is there to take cocks and cum until he is satiated and will cum when he is ready and needs to.

In a 1 on 1 situation it depends, if there is a chance he will flip and breed me after I have bread him, I don't try to get him to cum. If I know he is a total bottom I try to get him to cum with me. For me as a versatile guy, gay sex means there are 2 cocks in the mix and tend to stay away from bottoms who don't want to involve their cock in the sex act.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

In a group situation, no it doesn't matter to me if the bottom cums. My assumption in a group is the bottom is there to take cocks and cum until he is satiated and will cum when he is ready and needs to.

That's pretty much how I see the issue as well.  Lots of bottoms (frankly, my favorite) like to take a number of loads before they themselves pump one out.  I've made it no secret that I love cumdumps, and I understand why they wouldn't want to shoot their loads after just one fuck. 

I don't conduct "interviews" in the fuckjoints - as far as I'm concerned, the bottoms should let go whenever they feel like it - whether they've got 1 load or 20 up their gut.  

• Upvote 1

I’m not a guy who loses interest after I cum (unless I have somewhere to be or something to do).  I’m also married and vers so I probably don’t fit the usual mold of respondents here.  

- If it’s with my husband and he’s topping he loves to bang the cum out of me … at least once … and he’s pretty f’ing good at it.  And the more I cum the more I want; I’m not that bottom who “loses interest” or “is uncomfortable” after he cums.  No sir; I just want more and have been known to rape his cock when he’s done but I want one more.

But there are times where one or the other of us just wants to fuck the brains out of the other; we call it a prison fuck and it can go any way. 

- if it’s with my husband and I’m topping we typically time it to cum as close to the same time as possible.  I take a lot of recovery time and he doesn’t    

- If it’s a rando and I’m topping then I don’t care if he cums or not so long as he understands that his work isn’t done until I’m done with him.  And when I’m done I’m done regardless of whether he has cum or not.  

- If it’s a rando and I’m bottoming then it’s either me taunting him and daring him to satisfy me or me only caring about him getting off.  Nothing in between; usually.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2