Do you get more action if bathhouse is quieter or busier?

Do you get more action if bathhouse is quieter or busier?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you get more action if a bathhouse is quieter or busier?

I turned up at my local bathhouse an hour after opening at midday and found I was the only one there although others started trickling in. Cursing I wondered why since it is often quite busy then and remembered it was school holidays (I have no idea why that should matter). The strange thing was I ended up with much more action than usual at that time or even on really busy evenings. It started me wondering about whether it was better to have the place crowded or just lightly populated. 
The question is not seeking to compare a popular bathhouse with an unpopular one but rather the same venue when there are substantially more or fewer guys there.

• Piggy 1

I don't know about the bathhouse,  but sometimes things just work out for reasons you don't know. One time a few years ago I got a room in a big city for 2 nights and had more anon cocks than I could keep track of. One year later I got the exact same room and got 4 all weekend.  The last guy had fucked me the time before and asked me if it was as good. I said no and he told me the cops were cracking down on sex trafficking in the area so it scared a lot of guys off. 

It’s both weird and a crap shoot in both bathhouses and arcades, especially when they are busy. I’ve shown up when it’s packed and got endless ass and dick, while other times everyone is too wrapped up looking for Prince Charming 

• Upvote 4

just depends on the mood in it. usually longer sessions if it not as busy. tops spend extra time on my hole if there isn't a lot to go around

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To me it’s always better when it’s busy, when it’s slow it’s usually just filled with the walk around and looky loos. Busy usually means more opportunities plus there are guys that just show up occasionally looking for action. 

• Upvote 1

My favorite bathhouse/ABS night is Thursday night. It's slow but a steady stream.

Most are looking to get right down to business since they might have family or social commitments over the weekend.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2024 at 10:12 PM, jXsluT said:

just depends on the mood in it. usually longer sessions if it not as busy. tops spend extra time on my hole if there isn't a lot to go around

Been my experience too. More of a bottom, but if I’m in the mood to top, and if there are a lot of hot bottoms, it can be tough to stay focused on one for long. Kid in a Candy Shop Syndrome. 

When its really busy it seems men are constantly window shopping for a while trying to find the best catch.

One observation I have is that on a busy night I get the bast action well into the night, early morning when the men are getting tired from having been out all night and are preparing to go home.  4 AM- 6 AM. guys have been cruising all night looking for the ideal hook up and by early morning they just want to get off before going home. I've always had some of my best sex at these times

i need a pimp. in general i do better if i have a dom top buddy who whores me out or at least an extrovert buddy who attracts moths to his flame. 

my best nite ever at a BH was when i chatted online w another vers bott who invited me to his room. unlike mine, his room was party central and once id gotten his 👍that i was cool i just hung out there and serviced and or got fucked by fandoms who came n went attracted by the gathering 

• Upvote 1

On 7/16/2024 at 8:01 AM, Marlin said:

When its really busy it seems men are constantly window shopping for a while trying to find the best catch.

One observation I have is that on a busy night I get the bast action well into the night, early morning when the men are getting tired from having been out all night and are preparing to go home.  4 AM- 6 AM. guys have been cruising all night looking for the ideal hook up and by early morning they just want to get off before going home. I've always had some of my best sex at these times

Agreed, even if I'm not at a bath, it seems often easier to hook up later at night when guys aren't as particular and are in need of givin or takin a load.

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2024 at 9:01 AM, Marlin said:

It does not help being ADHD and having so much candy in one spot, if especially I’m in the mood to fuck. Ooooh! I want that one. Wait, that one. Or maybe that… SQUIRREL!