Seeking advice - Becoming the neighborhood cumdump / whore

socalbttm

Hey guys, I've been contemplating beginning service as full time cumdump and making myself more readily available to the men in my area. This looks like being available in my off time  and when I can to the men in the community.

I'm seriously considering purchasing a burner phone or installing Google phone number generating app to my phone in order to start giving and sharing my contact info (phone number and twitter profile) with guys & giving them consent to share my number around to the community.

Does anybody have any advice for me? Or some practical advice? I have a concern such as what to do if I contract an STD. I use Doxy and PreP but would appreciate any insight on any of what I addressed in this post that you whorish lot might have for an aspiring neighborhood thot.

Thanks in advance

Edited by socalbttm

• socalbttm changed the title to Seeking advice - Becoming the neighborhood cumdump / whore