What Advice Do You Wish You Could Give Your Younger Self? πŸ˜€

Carlos1881

On 10/31/2023 at 1:48 PM, Johnjohn said:

Get as many cocks and loads inside you as possible. Be adventurous, experience new things, don't be afraid.Β  if you don't, when you get a lot older you'll regret it.

I agree toatlly with that,Β  I was far too shy and unsure of where to go and like so many others on here waited too long before accepting myself

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Cum-ass said:

Clearly, my life would have changed enormously and, had I taken the route I eventually took decades later, I'd have become a real slut. That, of course, probably could have meant catching AIDS and dying from it. Despite that real possibility, I have regretted not taking that path ever since. I can only imagine the sheer level of debauchery I could have been involved in over that time and I see it as a huge waste of opportunity,

I'm with you on this: all that missed debauchery and thrilling risk! What a waste.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2023 at 12:03 AM, drm1234 said:

In addition to coming out earlier and not wasting time resisting being attracted to other menΒ  I can think of some other words of wisdom.Β  Β 'You're way more attractive than you think.'Β  I look at old photos of myself now and realize I was a hottie.Β  Β 'Don't be shy about asking for what you want.Β  Β If you want a guy to fuck you,Β  tell him.Β  Β He can't read your mind'.Β  And 'don't be so quick to turn down hook ups with older men.Β  Daddy types have a lot of experience and can teach young guys a lot about being a good at sex '.

Β "Daddy types have a lot of experience and can teach young guys a lot about being a good at sex " .......... im doing this alot these days πŸ™‚Β 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/6/2023 at 12:37 AM, GreekPig said:

...where do we start!

Β 

1. Stop going to McDonald's so much you bitch!

2. Don't trust your first boyfriend, he will cheat on you!

3. Trust your second boyfriend, and follow him into the night. He is a keeper!

1 - ive only ever been to mcdonalds 5 times in 30+ years since they opened here...bit bland food.

2 - my first bf was hung like a donkey - cheated on me for 2 years so i left him.

3 - my 2nd bf was a manipulative covert narcissist but i was with him 14 yrs - truly loved him so much ... then discovered he was poz, cheating all alongΒ  and a thief.....stole around Β£60k from me.

Β 

been single ever since and enjoy getting my ass filled BB by everyone/anyone

Β 

On 10/31/2023 at 12:25 PM, Yorksub said:

Run away from a seriously abusive home, which I almost did a few times, but never followed through. Guess I was too broken to make the final step.

This may be controversial: kill certain people who were destroying me, for their sick pleasure. Sex played no part in it; they were deranged sadists. Of all past mistakes, allowing those creatures to live was the biggest.

Hope youre in a much happier place now and glad you got through that..........i could never imagine how damaging it can be despite having a slightly dysfunctional family dynamics.

• 3 weeks later...

Wish I would of gone out cruising a lot more at HB library, Santiago Creek and The ABS's off Garden Grove Blvd.... Or started taking prep as soon as it came out, still neg.. I haven't bareback bottomed in over a decade 😞 I want to start taking Prep but I'm not sure if I want that on my medical record and have my wife see it.

Also, I'm afraid I'm going to go back to how I was a decade ago where my entire life revolved around the routine where I was constantly exercising, eating right, Shaving my whole body every other day, using toys everyday, just for a few minutes of risky sex... I also think I'm going to be going to the abs's by my house every few days and will be coming home everytime full of guys seed.

Anyways, The bushes at HB library were super overgrown at the time and alot of cruisers would hang out so you could get a guy's attention pretty easy, walk off the trail behind some cover pull my loose fitting boy shorts down, bend over and brace myself against a tree and wait... I can still remember the sounds of those guys footsteps as they walked up to me, unzipp, push themselves inside of my lubed up hole.mmm!, lol. I get a turned on now whenever I hear people walk through leaves and crunch sticks when I hiking, it's kinda hot.

Everytime I told myself that I was going to let them enjoyΒ  themselves bare for a few minutes and then tell them to pull out...Β 
Every guy would breed me within a few minutes...Β  So I never got to say anything...

It felt so wrong to feel and to know another man came inside you, it's sucha [banned word] and unnatural feeling at first, like violating...
Then after awhile I started to realize how important it was that that I let men have me if they wanted me to bend over, Everytime I went out cruising I would make sure that I made the experience for that stranger a good one eating right that week, douche, dildo myself for 30 minutes, douche again, dildo for 30, lube back up and head out...

Then if I ran into a potential mate, I would make it simple for them and give them whatever they wanted from me, no issue or drama, just a young, smooth, hole for them to fuck and cum into, then go back home to their families and not have to shower, clean there dick off, or be even more stressed than before.

It's a satisfying feeling to know that I was the reason another man had a great orgasm and made there lives better just for awhile...

oa8158ibae0notw6mczuqj4o4jxd8p20-chat-pic-removebg-preview.png

• Upvote 1

On 10/31/2023 at 2:13 PM, LeatherScorpionFF said:

From the top of my head;

- Don't take any nonsense whatsoever from anybody.Β 
- Buy Gold instead of having fiat money devalue in a bank.
- Live off grid.Β 
- NEVER enter into a romantic relationship -- So much precious valuable time wasted!
- Avoid Doctor's like the plague.Β 
- Eat only Organic.
- Learn more on practical skills.Β 
- Not to take recreational drugs during my clubbing days.Β 
- Be exposed to the hidden truths as to learn who I am not (that one came much later in life, the last few years in fact.)Β 

Hindsight and all that, eh.Β 

Yes! Well said. My only quibble is about recreational drugs. I don't regret my use of coke, acid a few times, pot and alcohol. Age 30 I gave it all up and moved on to other things like hiking, backpacking, mountain climbing, motorcycles, etc. And a few other things I'm not going to talk about. I would also add:

-If one is bi don't shy away from your gay side. I missed so many opportunities because I was too inexperienced to pick up on the signals.

-Read, read, and read some more. I used to subscribe to Easyriders, High Times, Soldier of Fortune, various Hot-Rod magazines, Kitplanes, hunting and outdoors magazines. I read 4-5 books per week. My advice to a young me would be to cut back on Steven King and other garbage books and read more of the classics, more stuff like the Odyssey (greatest adventure book ever written), Virgil's Aeneid, other Greek and Roman masterpieces, right on up to Nietzsche, Mark Twain, and others through the centuries. Also read Science Fiction, Roger Zelazny's "Lord of Light" is an absolute masterpiece.Β  Reading focuses you and helps you to know yourself and your purpose. It grounds you in the lifestream. Oh, and definitely read the Bhagavad Gita.

-Never pass up a piece of ass. Especially a gay piece of ass. Seek it out.

• Like 1

Looking back I was afraid of coming out as gay but after I got hiv I have no problem or regrets of being gay now I am happy and proud of being gay now and if I could have come out sooner I would have done it to the first guy I kissed at a bar was so coolΒ 

• Like 4