What Advice Do You Wish You Could Give Your Younger Self? 😀

Carlos1881

If i could go back...........id have come out at 16 and not 26 and would have stopped being shy.........i missed out alot of years due to being shy and was isolated i guess.......all these years i missed getting cum up me........ive tried since to make up and am happy these days taking loads from all ages.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Likewise I would tell myself not to be so shy and self-conscious, especially when it came to my body, and to be more outgoing. Looking back at my old photos I was a good looking kid - I don’t know why I was so nervous about my physique, I guess it’s a natural part of being an awkward teenager.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd tell the 18 year old me not to be afraid of being attracted to men, not to be afraid about being open about my sexuality, and not to feel that I had to conform to the heterosexual stereotype which I always knew didn't fit me.

In short I'd advise me to be honest with myself and others about myself.

And I'd tell myself to seize the day, so that over 40 years later I wouldn't be quite so full of regrets about the sex I'd missed out on.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Satyr99 said:

I'd tell the 18 year old me not to be afraid of being attracted to men, not to be afraid about being open about my sexuality, and not to feel that I had to conform to the heterosexual stereotype which I always knew didn't fit me.

In short I'd advise me to be honest with myself and others about myself.

And I'd tell myself to seize the day, so that over 40 years later I wouldn't be quite so full of regrets about the sex I'd missed out on.

I totally agree with you, I was the same and now have regrets of all the sex I have mised out on.

• Upvote 1

In addition to coming out earlier and not wasting time resisting being attracted to other men  I can think of some other words of wisdom.   'You're way more attractive than you think.'  I look at old photos of myself now and realize I was a hottie.   'Don't be shy about asking for what you want.   If you want a guy to fuck you,  tell him.   He can't read your mind'.  And 'don't be so quick to turn down hook ups with older men.  Daddy types have a lot of experience and can teach young guys a lot about being a good at sex '.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Webster9 said:

At a very early age I had a surprising number of adult men coming on to me.  I wish I had seen them as mentors who could have given me a lot of valuable experience.  

Same here

21 hours ago, Carlos1881 said:

Since we can't go back in time what advice would you give your younger self?

THAT is the question, and I have far too many answers for the 13 minutes I have before I should be in bed! So, I hope to come back to this tomorrow. If I don't, someone PLEASE call me on it!

(FTR though, I don't regret anything I haven't done, because if I didn't do it, I wasn't meant to do it. On the same note, if I had done things I didn't do, I wouldn't be the person I am today. And that person and I are GOOD with each other! 😍)