What Advice Do You Wish You Could Give Your Younger Self? ๐Ÿ˜€

Carlos1881

Since I started bonking at 12, there wasn't any issue with fucking and getting fucked, I would have told myself to trust my instincts more. The things I told myself, they were spot on. Also, despite the numerous erotic writings here, actual incest being problematic, I wish I had taken my Dad up on the offer of taking a bath with him, which I suspect was an offer for sex. But, maybe I was right on refusing, not once but two times more,... I was 18, and still didn't have a whole lot of savvy when it came to being worldwise, and generally confused about my role in the world. I also turned Dad down because it would have fucked up my relationship with my Mum, and I detested the fact that he hid this side of him from his family, playing homophobic macho man to the applause of his ever adoring friends and relatives.ย  ย ย 

• Like 2

For years and years I went to the West Side Club in New York. ย Sometimes I had a very good time and was popular enough that I went home with the seat of my pants soaked thru with the sperm I got while there, in all those years if a stranger came into my room and said do you party, I always said no. ย If I could speak to my younger self Iโ€™d say you are missing too much fun and pleasure. ย The night a black man came into my room and didnโ€™t ask if I partied but just put a shard in me because he wanted me too was one of the best nights I had there. Not just because he did what was best for me but because I enjoyed every other man who came into my room so much more. Many of them came back over and over again. I would like to have more nights like that one. ย If I meet you at the East Side Club now and you ask me, Iโ€™ll smile and nod. ย Tell your friends.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

โ€œJust breed.โ€ Thatโ€™s what I would tell my younger self.ย 
ย 

I went through a condom phase but I always wanted to bareback. It was mental torture.ย 
ย 

I donโ€™t consider it sex unless I put sperm in a hole.ย 
ย 

I wish I could go back in time and fell myself to not worry so much about my natural need to breed.ย 
ย 

just breed. Thatโ€™s what I would tell myself.ย 

• Like 3

Run away from a seriously abusive home, which I almost did a few times, but never followed through. Guess I was too broken to make the final step.

This may be controversial: kill certain people who were destroying me, for their sick pleasure. Sex played no part in it; they were deranged sadists. Of all past mistakes, allowing those creatures to live was the biggest.