Hello, fellas.

Recently, I've been thinking about fucking routine.

There is no secret, that we, guys, love to fuck. It's just our nature.

But, when it comes to fucking, there are two dreams: idealistic and realistic.

Idealystic is to fuck all the time ;-) But, reality is different...

So, boys, the questions are:

1) How often you do cleanup your sweet asses to offer it? Everyday? Any other day? Weekly? Monthly?

2) What is your ideal? How it differs from your reality? What do you do to get closer to your dream?

My answers are quite simple:

1) For me, as a Top — there is a need to fuck my boyfrend on a everyday basis. It's my idealistic dream. The reality is that, my bf needs a rest after I breed him, like, a day or two.

For me, as a Bottom — is to give my lover a place to seed. Ideal is every day. But, the reality is that I do it every other day, because of the health. I care my ass.

2) We are switching. Today, I going to fuck him all night long. Tomorrow, he will stretch my limits. It works well.

What about you, fuckers?

I cleanup once a week and usually it is a Saturday or Sunday. This past week, I cleaned out and put a new butt plug in my ass that I bought from meo and wore it for a couple of hours before getting fucked. My ideal would be during the week at night and on the weekends we would fuck for a couple of hours. Fuck for a while and then stop. Fuck for a while again and then stop. Just really working one another up over the day until we explode.

Here is a question to the guys that fuck everyday: do you clean out on a daily basis? Or just fuck without cleaning? I can't imagine cleaning myself out every day.

Interesting! So, it's twice a week your ideal rout. What stops you to work it out?

Mmm...I used to fuck everyday before: it was daily clean out, it was like to brush teeth - routine. Yes, it wasn't easy to do that every fucking day, but it was a good experience. I've stopped, because I noticed that it's not good for my health.

Yeah I would say twice a week is ideal. Just too tired most other days to get around to it I guess.

Yeah I would be worried about cleaning out daily. Can't imagine it would b e good.

Planning my first day long sex marathon tomorrow. Will clean out tomorrow morning.

Can't speak for Totalbottom, but I have been in a relationship, and cleaning out one night for seven guys' loads is a heckuva lot more fun than cleaning out seven nights for one guy's load a night. Nothing like having a cum dripping ass after just one clean out session.

As I get older, the reality is a good week is when I get fucked two nights.

In a relationship, I'd still want seven guys fucking me and hopefully, my boyfriend would get off on that too. When I'm cleaned out, I get in a zone where I am pretty insatiable and I have a strong desire to be watched while I am fucked. I'd choose less frequent intense group action over more regular one-on-one action.