Pressure relief

LBRaw

It has been a couple of weeks since I'd had time to get away for some recreation. Way too much work and no down time. So when I finally got an evening free a couple of days ago I made a very quick trip home to clean-up and head for the baths.

I arrived close to 6 P.M. The club provides off-street parking directly across the street and I could see that maybe five cars were in the lot which meant very few guys in the club. Good news/bad news, not over-crowded but few opportunities.

I checked in and got my usual locker. Stripped then headed for the shower and steam-room. Saw only one guy, very heavy, pale and worn, really not a prospect. I crashed in the steam-room and tuned-out for a while. After maybe ten minutes I left to shower again, then headed downstairs to the rooms. The heavy guy was sprawled across one of the couches watching T.V. I continued through the halls and passed a tall black guy, thick build, moderate-hairy, maybe late 50's. He squeezed his crotch through his towel as we passed. I couldn't miss the large package he was carrying down there. I barely avoided crashing into the wall ahead of me and turned the corner. He kept walking on as I checked the rest of the area.

Two rooms had the doors open. One had another heavy white guy, on his knees, ass toward the doorway... no sale. The other had an older white guy, medium/slim build, lying face-up, slowly working his cock. His dick was dark red, covered with veins, the head was purple, swollen almost twice as thick as the shaft. He grins at me and tells me to come in.

I stepped over to his bed while he slowly beat his dick. I reached out and took over for him. His dick was greased, curved up toward his chest and hard as rock. He said he hadn't cum for over a week. I climbed over him and sat on his chest, working his dick with both hands. He moaned and asked what I' was into. I told him "Anything you want" as I leaned over and slid his dick down my throat. He again groaned, tried to hump my mouth. I was holding him down as I didn't want to suffocate just yet. I continued working his dick with my throat. As I attempted to straighten my body he grabbed my hips and pulled my ass toward his face and had me line-up so that he could start tonguing my hole.

He was bucking as I sucked his meat. He sucked and chewed on my ass lips, growling into me. He would pull back, take a breath and say "sweet" and then dive back in. After about fifteen or twenty minutes of this my throat was getting trashed and my asshole was really sore from his chewing. I got up to grab my poppers, took two hits and let my little brain take over. It had been over two weeks since I'd touched poppers and the bottle was new, so it hit hard.

The guy asked for the bottle from me and took two hits of his own. My head was spinning. He drove his tongue back into my ass, pulling me down to sit on his face. I was grinding my ass on him while he trashed my ass even more. I hit the poppers again, my vision was now shot. All I could feel was his assault on my ass. I wanted to get his cock in me. I pulled off and turned around, facing him. He reached out and grabbed his dick, groaning and telling me he needed to cum. He reaches under me and shoved a finger into my ass, then two, then three, then four. I felt his fingers twisting into my hole. He pulled out, held his dick straight up, I hit the poppers three times, and was horny as hell. I reached back, lined up and slid down onto his cock.

No pain. I was just filled with swollen hard cock. I rode him for a couple of minutes but he wanted to fuck so he pushed me over and climbed off the bed, got me on my knees, lined my ass up with his dick and slid back in, fucking like a madman. Growling. Fucking hard. This is when I saw that the black guy was standing in the open doorway, watching the action. The first guy fucked me for what seems less than ten minutes when he started shooting his load into me. He slams into me three times, slowly pulled out each time, alternately moaning and softly saying "Oh shit!" each time. On the third slam he dropped onto my back. After a few minutes he got up, pulled out his soft dick saying "Thanks man, that was fucking hot."

I rose to leave and shower, my head is still spinning from the poppers. He said he would need me again soon. I say "Anytime." He gave me his phone number. I staggered out and bumped into the black guy who said he was just across the hall and could use some of that. Sure, what the hell.

I followed him to his room, which was one of the smaller rooms, so it was very tight fit. He pulled me in, tossed my towel in the corner and asked for my poppers, took a hit and told me to take one also. I took two deep hits and lost whatever sense I had left.

There was no delay with this guy. He had me lay back across the mattress, legs over the edge. He pulled me so my ass was hanging over the edge. He pulled my legs up, lined up and slid all his cock into me in one thrust. His dick was THICK! FUCK! But for the poppers I would have screamed. He bottomed out and held his dick in place for a minute or so, throbbing and flexing his meat in me. I could feel my ass wrapped around him. He started by slow fucking me, using the cum from the first guy as lube, most of it leaking out and covering my ass, very quickly picking up speed. My ass was already sore and raw from the chewing and first fucking, now an over-sized cock is ripping my ass open. He fucked me hard, holding my legs up and using them for balance he so he could fuck me at any speed and angle he wanted.

Bad news: cum dries quickly. Good news, the first guy gave me a lot of cum so I had time to adjust to his size. Soon it was raw meat fucking a sore hole. The poppers had made me too much of a slut to care: all that mattered was that he fuck me. Finally hes pulled all the way out and slammed back in, shooting cum on and in my ass as he finishes. He stopped with his dick buried in my guts, his dick flexing and throbbing in me. He was pumping everything he had into me.

When he was done he pulled out and slid a finger in, twisting in my ass. I manage to get up, he said "Thanks for the ride." I headed for the showers, leaving my towel and poppers behind. He smacked my ass as I left saying "Fucking nice ass."

I got upstairs to the shower area, reached back to check the cum on my ass and saw blood. The guys had torn my ass up. I was a little thrown from the damage but once showered, decided I wanted more. Guess the hormones and poppers kept my cock and ass raging regardless of the damage, but the pickings were still few. I ended up masturbating onto the heavy white guy on the couch in the T.V. room while he played with my ass. He had a medium dick but it was buried in the fat so I straddled his chest, letting him lick and suck on my balls while he finger fucked my still cum-lubed ass. He was all into it. With his fingers in my ass and my balls in his mouth I shot my load onto his face. I wiped my dick all across his face and let him suck and lick my soft dick, then went back upstairs to shower and leave.

Edited by Hotload84