bottoms, would you forgo your standards to get fucked?

barefootbob

• 2 weeks later...

For me, with the darkrooms and the steam rooms i have no idea who is fucking me, had 6 on Saturday in the hour i was there, could have been a troll/skank who knows.

Now having to look at someone in the light of day my standards and reallity kick in and maybe not, sounds hypocritical dont it?

I guess this would depend on how I was doing, if i was striking out, and just so fukn horny, then yeah, id probably drop my standards. LOL, seeing that my only standard is no fukn old nasty saggy skinned guys, other than that, if its a dick, fuk it.

I've lowered my standards in the past. Wouldn't say I totally dropped them. There has to be some level of attraction. Maybe that's one of the reasons why my number of hook up sex sessions is so low. :) But I'm cool with that.

You know, if you don't stick to your standards, can you really say that you have them? Probably not.

I do have standards, though they've evolved over the years, generally expanding as I've found things that appeal in a wider and wider range of men. Most of my standards these days are less physical than they are about attitude: guys who are anti-barebacking or into monogamy or whatever turn me off. Guys who are into lots of random bareback sex and laid back about kink turn me on.

I do have some standards about the looks of the men I'll allow to fuck me. But I also have strategies for getting around them too, the main one being my love of anonymous sex.

You know, if you don't stick to your standards, can you really say that you have them? Probably not.

I do have standards, though they've evolved over the years, generally expanding as I've found things that appeal in a wider and wider range of men. Most of my standards these days are less physical than they are about attitude: guys who are anti-barebacking or into monogamy or whatever turn me off. Guys who are into lots of random bareback sex and laid back about kink turn me on.

I do have some standards about the looks of the men I'll allow to fuck me. But I also have strategies for getting around them too, the main one being my love of anonymous sex.

QFT, I agree with the strategy MMM.

I host pump and dump marathons where I'm face down and pussy up on a motel bed with the door open for any top that wants to walk in and seed me / take anoymous cock and cum through bookstore gloryholes, etc. - so I guess you can say that a dude's willingness to fuck and fill me up IS my standard. Not that I don't have my type, but getting my ass fucked isn't about me getting off on your face or build. It's about me getting your cock OFF with my (mouth and) ass.

No.I won't forgo my standards to get fucked.I will find myself another cock to take care of me.Even If he looks great I won't let him near my holes,if there isn't something that intrigues me about the top.I could let him fuck the shit out of me, but it is torture & boring as hell for me.That is the reason I won't do it,even if I could-physically.But I don't judge anyone-many bottoms will jump on every dick.

I jump on any dick and I don't care who fucks me. Unless they can't get it up or it's not hard enough to go in. I've taken loads from big guys and some quite old, but with a hard-on and willing to fuck. I've taken great loads from older unatractive guys.

• Upvote 1

You tell me.... I played with a FF top who used my hole for 7 hrs the 1st time we played. 2 weeks later he called my ass down for more, and used me for 5 hours of fucking and toying and fisitng, and a crotch and ass shaving. He called the next afternoon and told me to come back again that evening- making sure I had a grocery list of things to pick up for him- beer, smokes, dinner. And once there- he talked and never even fingered my hole for 9 hours --until I finally got up and split at 6 am(with a splitting headache) 30 days later, he has me back- more beer and smokes, and a whole day of things planned supposedly. Got there and he ended up on his computer for most of the day and night, and talked again nonstop . 15 hrs later I gathered up my things- all hosed out and never as much as 3 fingers in my hole. And yet, I sort of think I would probably head back if he called and there was a ghost of a chance of getting another fisting session to actually happen. So, what standards ???