leave me as a slut

bluelover050

Hey guys: do you know this situation and feeling? And what do you do?

An public place: have been fucked in a sling or on the floor or wherever. All fluids are nice in and over the body. Then the last fucker (you had a nice fuck with him) wants to give you a cleansing paper or even starts cleaning. FUCK OFF: I want to stay this slutty way! Love the feeling of dripping and easy flowing over my body, cum leaking out of my ass. Leave me on the floor/the sling, just walk away, don't say anything. Do NOTHING!

What do you say or do?

Edited by Hotload84

You say "Thanks, but no thanks," that you want to stay this way. You were able to say no when a guy wanted to use a condom. You were able to say no when a guy wanted to pullout. You just say "thanks but I've been a slut and I want to stay a slut for a bit." Just remember there's no need to be abusive. He is only trying to be nice.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

love coming home from taking loads at a bb group party and having cum leaking out of me and feeling a big wet mark on the seat of my pants...go into a convenience store on the way home with wet pants messed up hair and smelling of sex....cab of my truck smells of cum for a couple days...hmmm good!

till now: thx guys. Glad to hear a lot of yoyu have the same slutty feelings. And of course: I sometimes wave away: thanks, leave me, it's ok this way....

Its great to notice that other tops do love to mess around with my messy body and face...