Poz Guy Not Cumming Inside Neg

Btm!

Probably a really stupid question, but some statements from lads online have got me a little curious... If you're neg and have raw sex with a poz top, but he pulls out before cumming - how 'safe' is that?

Assuming he actually manages to do it and there's no spunk been shot inside, that seems like in theory there's no chance of catching anything, doesn't it?

Or is that just a naive observation on my part?...

There's still a chance because of the pre-cum. I imagine it is a little bit less risky, but who would not want

to have a load in them?!? Isn't that part of the point of barebacking is to cum inside of your partner?!?

I've had guys pull out and it felt so unsatisfying.

There's less risk than if he shoots his load in you, but there's still risk.

You can get pozzed if he drips any precum at all.

You can get pozzed if he has a tiny scratch or cut on his penis.

Also, even if he fully intends on pulling out (and a lot of guys lie), he might not be able to until he's already shot some of his load in you.

Important to ask if he's on meds and undetectable or not. HIV transmit ability is more a factor of the amount of viral load than the amount of fluid. several guys here posted the fact that pre-cum can carry some HIV risk. This is especially true if the the guy has a high viral load. It may be true that a full load of cum from a guy who is undetectable may be a lower risk than pre-cum firom a guy with a high viral load.

Even undetectable may not mean no risk, but many people are much more comfortable and believe that the risk is much lower. There is no proven science to say that undetecable is completely risk-free, so your choice if you are willing to accept the smaller risk that may be there