timbottoms

Now, for people saying "no ATM," would you really not even do it after your ass was very well cleaned and you knew the guy wasn't fucking somebody before you???

For me, personally, if I want to do real serious ass play, I like to clean so well that I can eat out of my own ass. Now I know that's not 100% safe, but it's very very low risk, enough to be reasonable by most medical sorts I know of.

That said, I'm not saying I played safe with it, otherwise, either, so I'm certainly not one to say at all. But I'm just asking out of curiosity. I guess it surprises me that anyone would resist ATM if they knew "everything" they needed to know at that moment, but of course that's 'cause I'm a total slut who sucked cock out my or anyone's ass in the past without hesitating. (Although I will say, if a guy's cock really tasted or "just" smelled shitty then I'd have a real problem, if it weren't from my ass; and if it were from my ass, I couldn't do more than deal with a small bit of taste/smell; I did turn away tops in the past for having bad-smelling cocks, not just shitty but other odd lousy smelling cocks - although the plural there shouldn't make anyone think it happened much, I think it probably happened less than 5 times out of however many more than of the 1,000+ cocks I had)

• 3 months later...

I'm extremely clean when I get fucked. Love sucking a dick straight from my ass. Sucking the slimey cum covered meat and knowing where it just pulled from is so hot! I have not and would not suck a dick straight from another ass though. I only eat squeaky clean holes.

Definitely clean a dick after its been in my hole! But love it after its been in somebody else's hole too. But then I am a pig and unrepentant felcher of cum and piss! Ass to mouth is a great pleasure for me (it never occured to me that someone might not like it especially some tops)

I also make sure that I'm as clean as possible whenever I'm taking cock. I don't like surprises when I fuck someone and don't want to deal with giving someone else a bad situation.

And yes ATM whenever possible. I'd already be in slut mode so when the fresh cum coated dick is available I'll suck and lick his meat clean. Especially when another is on the way into my ass.

Probably three weeks ago while down in Midtowne's basement, I was laying on the mattress and had gotten fucked by an older white guy. We had a small audience of guys jacking around us. He came up and offered me his dick. I took it and saw another guy come up behind him, riding then entering his ass raw. I sucked everything off and out of his still hard dick. When he pulled away, the guy that was fucking him stuck his swollen dick in my face. I took his cock and he blew his load down my throat. No second thought as to where his dick had just been. I want cock and don't register the source.

I know its not 100% but if you douche well before it's really not a problem- I love it! (although the first time I did it my boyfriend tried to stop me!)

If a guy doesn't cum inside you it's really hot if they climb over and fuck your face til they do- you really need to try it timbottoms....

yes. its also a good way to add a bit of extra lube to the guys cock if i'm feeling a bit tight.

+1.

I will always make sure that my pussy is thoroughly cleaned before getting fucked. Then I will suck my tops dick before, during and after he has seeded me.

I must seem weird to you dedicated barebackers because I don't take loads up my ass, but one of the major reasons i have allowed guys to fuck me bare for a bit is to have the pleasure of going ass to mouth. Going back and forth makes me feel extra slutty and i really like doing it on a 10 inch dick in front of a crowd of about 15 guys at a bath house.

I have only sucked cum covered cocks pulled from other guys asses, and only a couple of times but that was hot. In each case I was sucking the bottom getting fucked and after swallowing his load I got to clean the top's cock too.

Oh and yes I always douche thoroughly in case i get the chance for some ass to mouth