Bathhouse Gangbang That Probably Pozzed Me

• Administrators

Note: This is along the lines of the post in the main blog of "How Gay Teens Become HIV+" - I found it out on the 'net, I suspect it's true, but don't know for sure...

I don't know if this event was what got me poz, but it'd be hard to imagine it didn't.

I've been a bb slut for awhile, yet somehow had managed to keep testing neg. I can't say I was a chaser because I was still fooling myself with "Are you clean?" questions and "neg only" requests when hooking up with guys online. But the fact of the matter is I'd take about any load I could get, and practically never asked anyone to put on a condom. I craved getting cum inside me and was constantly desperate for it, cruising hookup sites and bb sites finding the next hot cock to dump some cum in to me.

Like I said, though, I kept testing neg and had even convinced myself that i must have had some kind of special trait that'd keep me that way despite what a slut I was.

And it wasn't hard for me to be a slut. I was 21, goodlooking, masculine, and popular. If I went to a party or out to a club, I'd be able to point out at least a dozen guys I'd fucked - all 18-23 and hot themselves - and chances are each of them had shot his load in me. No one ever brought up condoms. I think young guys like me just figured we were all neg together and had nothing to worry about. On a weekly basis I'd probably take 4-5 loads because I not only had a cell fone address book packed with hot young guys that'd come over at a moments notice to fuck, but also would be able to find total strangers and new tricks online within a few minutes of logging in to whatever site I chose to be a slut on that day. I don't say this to sound stuckup, and stared at this paragraph for awhile thinking that it really does make me sound like an ass. That's not what I want to do, but I'm just trying to put things in perspective to put the whole story in context. I find every manner of guy hot, and it's really attitude that matters to me most, especially when it comes to taking a load. But I guess I just ended up being born with a look that a lot of guys want and go for.

I should point out, I am vers. And because I'm so "straight acting" most guys thought I was a total top (haha). If it was an 18 to 23yo I had over that night, I'd likely end fucking them for sure. Those twinks always wanted my thick dick deep up inside them. And, again, they never asked about condoms. But what a lot of these guys didn't know was that, despite my "total top" exterior and demeanor and the fact that I truly did love fucking the hell out of them and pumping my load inside them, I also craved cock in my hole on a constant basis. And whereas I was pretty strict about only fucking hot young guys, I didn't discriminate at all about who I took loads from because it was the load, alone, that mattered to me. Older, young, fat, skinny, black, white, hairy, smooth - if I was in the mood for a load, I'd take it from them all.

I'd gone on a trip and whenever I was in a new town, I always took advantage of all the fresh meat (to me, at least) around that offered up good prospects. In this particular town, I had no problem finding it at all. My first night there, I met a 21yo online with a huge cock that came over to my hotel room. He kept telling me how much he wanted me to fuck him, but I told him I was having one of my "rare bottoming urges" (hehehe) and he fell for it. We went in to the big standup shower in the room, where this tall, lanky, young blond with at least 9 thick inches proceeded to eat out my ass and then, with just his spit and the shower water as lube, slid his cock in and fucked me silly. God how I loved big twink dick.

What I love just as much as cock in me is seeing the look on the face of a hot young guy as he slides his dick in to me with no lube (how I prefer it). They're always so blown away and turned on by the fact that I'm taking it so easy. I'm tight, mind you, but with an incredible pain threshhold so more than happy to get through those first few minutes of searing pain knowing there's a ton of cum waiting for me. So many guys my age are so repressed sexually that it's hot as hell seeing how they react when something happens that blows them away, yet that they've secretly always wanted or can't help but be turned on by. Raw, lube-less fucking is one of those things. Seeing a masculine, fratboy type taking their bare cock up their hole is one of those things. Having that fratboy also fuck them raw is one of those things as well.

This young hottie didn't last long, as I stood there under the cascading shower water, leaning slightly forward, ass pushed back with his dick deep up in it.

"I'm gonna cum" he said. I think that's the universal, "closet barebacker's" code to see whether you want them to pull out or keep going. They feel like they have to let you know they're going to shoot, and often freeze up and slow down expecting you to pull off their dick or push them away so that they don't shoot inside you. That's not how I am, though. I reached back with both arms, grabbed his hips, and pulled him to me tighter. That's all he needed to thrust as deep as he could go and shoot his load up in me.

He had a blast, I had a blast, and I sure as hell hope that hottie couldn't help but realize just how fucking hot bb sex is and never looked back.

The next night was much of the same, except with two young hotties (not at the same time, though). The first was a 19yo who was also visiting town and came over from his hotel. I dumped a load deep up in him as I fucked him silly on the bed. He shot his wad while I fucked him, though, so I found another young guy later that night to top me. The second guy was 19 as well, and had this nerdy look to him that I love. Tall, glasses, skinny (though not the huge cock you hope to find on a tall, skinny guy. A nice 7 inches nonetheless, though). He pulled another one of those routines that I suspect is like a subtle hint at whether or not we'll end up barebacking.

"Got lube and stuff?" he asked in the instant message before heading over. "And stuff". hehe. Hinting at condoms, but purposefully not saying the word.

"Lube, yeah." I said.

"Ok cool." he responded, and that was that.

Once at my hotel, we sat around and talked for awhile before he couldn't hold back any longer and got between my knees, undid my jeans, and swallowed my cock.

We made our way to the bed, where I put him on his back, got on top of him, and rubbed our cocks together while we kissed. Eventually his dick founds its way between my asscheeks, but not yet inside my hole. I moved my ass up and down on his cock and eventually his head was poking at my hole.

"Got the stuff?" he asked.

A bit hesitantly, but trying to hide the disappointment, I reached in to the nightstand where I'd put the lube and condoms earlier (yes, I had some... just for the hell of it... and they help to disarm someone and make them think you're as clean and proper as can be hehe) and set them on the bed next to him, then kept rubbing his cock with my ass cheeks. He reached over and grabbed the lube, putting some on to his cock. Notice... he didn't grab the condoms.

Thinking I was going to get his raw dick in me, we ended up making out some more instead. He kept poking his cock at my hole, but never quite pushing it in. Most of the lube had dried up by now, but he had a ton of precum in its place. Still poking, still no condoms. He secretly wanted to fuck me raw, I knew it. But he didn't want to say so or try anything he thought would scare me away. I also didn't want to be too forward, enjoying the little game we were playing and enjoying knowing that he was lusting after some raw ass yet afraid to come out and say it.

Eventually, though, he kept getting just the tip of his dick in to my hole and I would only moan and whimper in pleasure instead of stopping him to put on a rubber. That's what he needed to proceed, and the next time the tip got in, he thrust up and I thrust down and he was deep inside me, bare all the way.

With our little "Does this guy want it bb!?" game over and the answer obvious, the fucking could really begin. I rode him like silly and all he could do was lay back, mouth hanging open, eyes wide open, panting heavily while his dick slid in and out of me. He lasted a little longer than the other guys, which was fine by me. Eventually, though, he pulled the usual "I'm close!" and instead of pulling off, I pushed down even harder and started riding him even faster.

"Where do I cum?!" he asked.

"Where do you want to?" I said back.

He didn't answer with words, but instead bucked his hips up and let out a howl as he shot in me.

Another young stud's seed in my hole! We promised to keep in touch (which we did) and he went on his way.

With his load in me, I got back on the computer feeling extra slutty and wondering if I could get any more. The thought of inviting a neverending train of guys over to seed me throughout the night and in to the morning hours was incredibly appealing, but I was so fired up that I wanted even more. I searched around online to find the bathhouse each big city inevitably has, and found out there was one not far from my hotel.

It was about 11pm on a Saturday night, so part of me wondered whether I should even bother. I prefer getting a room (as opposed to just lockers) at these places, and I suspected they'd all be taken by this time. I was too horny and cumhungry to change my mind, though, and so got dressed and headed out - one young hotties load still in my hole and ready for more.

There was no denying what I was in for. The reason I love bathhouses so much was because of all the anonymous, public sex you could get in to. Sure, it's always fun going to a bathhouse and finding some other hot young guys to hook up with in either their room or yours. But what's even more fun is finding a dark corner (or a maze or orgy room, if the place has it) and having sex where others could watch and even join in.

I wanted even more than that this time, though. I wanted to not only be seen, but be remembered. Be seen as a total slut and just blow people away. I wanted to suck every cock put in front of me and get fucked by any guy who wanted to fuck me - all in a public area of the bathhouse.

From what I read about this particular place online, it was perfect for that. There was a dark room in it with a "cocksuckers pit", where you would enter and either go to the lower part to suck cock or the upper part to get sucked. The guys in the upper part were standing on an elevated floor so there cocks were at face level to anyone in the lower part, with just a narrow opening to stick their dicks thru. Perfect! Anonymous and naughty!

Once I got to the bathhouse and entered the door, the guy behind the window looked way too happy to see me. He was actually a hot guy, about 30 or so, and smiled the whole time he took my ID and money to let me in. Thankfully, they did have a couple rooms available but by the looks of the parking lot this place would still be packed. Hopefully everyone inside was cruising and playing, as opposed to hiding away in their rooms being antisocial and getting high (happens way too much at these places). I don't do any drugs and am just naturally a slut happy.gif

As soon as I got to my room adn got in to my towel, I headed out to find the room with the suck pit. While looking around, I was getting cruised pretty heavy. I got groped a few times, a couple guys tried to motion me in to their rooms, but I wasn't looking for any private fun. The pit room was what I wanted and so that's all I cared about. A few of these guys started to follow me as I made my way around and finally found the room. You could tell they were excited when I went inside it, as they were able to tell I was willing to play and not be shy about it at all.

I went to the upper level because I figured letting some stranger suck my cock for a bit would be a good clue to everyone else that I was horny and ready. It didn't take long, once I was up there, to see some eager faces through the narrow opening below following my every move and waiting to see what I'd do.

Like I said, I was ready, and so got up to the partition, opened up the front of my towel, and stuck my hard dick thru. In a second, a wet mouth had swallowed it and started furiously sucking. In no more than a few seconds after that, two guys had come up behind me to watch and feel me up.

That didn't take long! Already I had a mouth on my cock and two guys feeling me up. I liked this place already! In fact, it was all insanely fast paced from that point on.

One of the guys feeling me up took my towel off and tossed it in a corner somewhere. Now, I was totally naked. In the dim light, the guys could see that I was young, and I think they really got fired up by that. I suspect these were also a couple of the guys that had followed me from the better-lit halls, so they already had a good idea of what I looked like.

I was in heaven, being totally felt up and molested like this. The creaking stairs leading to the upper level let me know whenever a new guy arrived, as did the heavy breathing. It wasn't long before I had hands all over me, including at least a couple feeling up my ass. Soon, I also felt one of these guys running his fingers along my hole.

My face was still pressed to the wall in front of me, my cock being sucked by some anonymous stranger in the pit below me. I couldn't see who was behind me, and had no idea what any of them looked like. All I knew was that I was going to let them do anything and everything they wanted to do to me.

Fuck me is what one of them obviously wanted, he got behind me and started rubbing his dick against my hole. I pushed my ass back a bit, giving him teh green light. At first, the guy sucking my cock below me (not sure if it was the same guy that started or a different one by now) seemed disappointed by this, as it caused me to pull my dick away from him a bit. But once he realized he had a front row seat to an impending raw fuck, he reached both arms thru the opening, grabbed my ass cheeks, and spread them. Alternating between rubbing his cock against my hole and fingering my ass now, the stranger behind be leaned forward to whisper in to my ear.

"Is that a load inside you already?" he asked, noticing the cum from the young hottie that had fucked me earlier that night.

"Yeah" I said.

"Fuck yeah, boy" he responded.

With that, he knew he had a young guy ready and willing to take it raw and take a load. That was his cue, and he pushed his bare dick up my hole and made me yelp.

I was loving this... though I couldn't see any of them and was purposefully looking straight ahead at the black wall in front of me, I could tell there were likely 5-6 guys around me (on the upper level), each one now fully aware I'd not only taken a load earlier that night but now had a raw dick in me right now. With random hands feeling me up all over and occasionally one of them feeling around my hole and the top's cock to confirm I was taking it bare, I was getting fucked good by this stranger.

I was in a haze now, not high but just totally horny and wanting everything these guys had to offer. This dude was fucking me good, and though he didn't announce it beforehand his quickened pace and thrusts, as well as gasps and groans, let everyone know he'd just shot his load in me.

He pulled out, and his dick was immediately replaced by a couple fingers feeling for the cum that was inside me. Soon, the fingers were replaced by another cock as a different, total stranger got behind me and slid his dick in.

Standing up, with two loads in me and a 3rd cock fucking me, the cum started to leak out of my hole and I'd occasionally feel guys running their fingers and hands around my inner thighs to feel the cum as it leaked out. It was like they were driven in to a frenzy by this, seeing that such a young guy was taking it raw in the midst of them.

The cocks just kept coming, and guys just kept pumping me full. I seriously have no idea how many guys ended up fucking me, and I also have no idea what any of them looked like. I made it a point to keep facing forward, eyes closed, ass out, inviting anyone and everyone to use my hole. All throughout, guys would finger my ass after a last spent cock was pulled out. They were blown away by the noises all that cum oozing out of my ass was making.

I kept hearing new guys coming up the stairs and the whispers of everyone around me.

"Is he taking it raw?"

"How many loads has he taken?!"

"Is he high?"

"Have you fucked him yet?"

"Can anyone fuck him?"

I wasn't saying a word, and really no one was even talking to me. It was all too hot - hearing them all talk about me like that, but not talking to me. They were all gathered around using me as a piece of meat and that's just how I wanted it.

Soon, though, a guy did speak to me. He sounded latin, and despite the fact that I'd gotten fucked by countless cocks before him, when he rammed his in to me I thought I was going to pass out. This guy was huge, and I was not ready for it! I couldn't believe that despite having a hole soaking wet full of cum and having taken a whole bunch of dicks before his, it felt like he was splitting me apart. In most other circumstances, I would have told him to take it easy. In fact, I think he was all too used to having guys tell him to take it easy. He just figured that since I'd proven myself such a slut, he'd finally found a young guy that'd eagerly take that huge cock of his without complaining.

I didn't want to disappoint my audience, though, and so didn't complain. I just took it. I moaned, I whimpered, I groaned, and I panted. I practically yelled out with each powerful thrust of his. But I made it a point to make my noises sound pleasureable instead of painful, and that drove him on to fuck the living hell out of me. I'd been pretty quiet before this guy, but I couldn't help be the loudest bottom you've ever heard as he slammed me hard. When he'd pull out, it felt like my whole body was being emptied. When he pushed in, it just never stopped. He was hitting parts of me I'd never had hit before, and my knees were going weak and I almost couldn't take it anymore.

I'm not going to lie... this guy was tearing me up. I really was considering begging him to stop. It got to the point where it was honestly not feeling good anymore. His cock was too much, and he was being way too brutal with it. The only thing that kept me going was knowing there were so many guys standing around watching, and knowing how turned on they must all be by the spectacle. I was fighting to take it, but barely hanging on.

"You slut!" this big-dicked latin stud said.

He started going off with the dirty talk.

"You like all these loads, boy?" "You love cock, don't you?" All I'd do was moan my responses, not having said an actual word since I'd entered the bathhouse.

"Want my cum?" he asked.

I moaned an affirmative, but that wasn't enough for him.

"Answer me! Tell me you want it." he demanded.

That brought dirty talk out of a bunch of the other strangers around me.

"Beg for his load, boy" "Tell him you want it" "Beg!!" I kept hearing.

"Give it to me! I need it!" I finally yelled out between gasps.

"Yeah?! You do?!" he shot back.

"Yes! Cum in me! Please!" I wailed.

"You want me to breed you?!"

"Yes, I do!"

"Badly?!"

"Yes, please!!"

"I'm going to breed you and be with you forever!" he said back.

I didn't realize what that might have meant at the time, and am not even sure today if he was really saying what I now suspect he might have been. All I do know is that I said "DO IT!" back to him, and with a massive moan this horsehung latin stud slammed his dick in to me as deep as it would go, practically tearing me apart, and fired out a huge load.

I could feel it pumping in to me. I know that's a stereotypical thing to say, but I really could. I could feel his cock pulsing, and it drove me wild.

He kept shooting and shooting, his body convulsing behind me. He had his arms wrapped around me, his chest pressed to my back. Thank goodness he did, too, because it was about all that was keeping me on my feet.

Eventually, he pulled out.

"Good boy" he said, and he left.

I was royally fucked and used, and I wasn't sure if I could take anymore. I was certain that guy had ripped my ass, and my legs were starting to cramp up. My hole was sloppy, and nothing was stopping all the cum from oozing out of me. But even if I wanted to go, I couldn't. Another guy had already taken the latin's place, and I was already getting fucked yet again.

Eventually, I wasn't standing up against the wall anymore. I'd slid down to the floor and was lying on my stomach, ass up. I just couldn't stand anymore, but no one seemed to care. Guys would get get on top of me and start fucking me. Most came, though some only wanted to use my hole for awhile before moving on and seeing who else they could play with.

Still hearing guys around me talk about me, their words kept me going. As exhausted as I was, I felt like I owed it to everyone to stay around and was feeling so slutty I didn't want to leave.

"Goddamn, he's still here?!"

"I think everyone in the place has fucked him."

"Look at all that cum."

"Can I fuck him next?"

"This is the boy I told you about!"

I either looked hot as hell on that floor - a young guy, totally used, cum all over my hole - or I just looked totally trashy haha. Who knows. Either way, guys kept coming in to fuck me.

At some point, I could tell that a few of the guys around me had black tshirts and jeans on instead of just the white towels everyone else was in. I suspect these guys both worked at the place, as I'd noticed the staff all were wearing black tshirts and jeans. They all fucked me too, and I felt pretty proud of myself that the staff were leaving their posts or putting their work on hold to take a turn at my cumfilled ass.

I could also tell some guys had taken pics of it all. The clicks and flashes of their camera phones made that obvious, but who knows if any of those pics turned out given how dark it was and how crappy cell fone cams can be.

Again, I have no idea how many guys fucked me. I have no idea how many loads I took. A random guess? 30-40, but there's no real way to know. I didn't count, and it was impossible to tell who shot in me and who didn't and who came back for seconds or more.

Likewise, I never really got a good look at any of them. I could tell some were skinny, I could tell some were old. I could tell some were hairy and others smooth. Some were old, for sure, and a few even seemed young. All races. All cocksizes. Some pierced, some not.

I would have stayed there on that floor, or even gotten up against the wall again like I originally had been, but after awhile the new cocks stopped cumming as I suspect I'd gotten fucked by everyone there who wanted a piece. By now, just a few guys were still hovering around me, playing with my hole and talking to eachother about what I'd done. They even tried talking to me some, but I wasn't really being responsive. I didn't want to speak. I just wanted to be this moaning, vacant slut.

I stayed there a little longer, thinking about whether I should get up and look for my towel but waited a bit because I didn't want to look around and catch a glimpse of any of the guys around me. I was loving the anonymity of it all, and wanted to keep it that way.

After a bit, the guys started to venture off and I figured it was safe to pick myself up and move around. I spotted a couple towels on teh floor in the corner, and grabbed one. Like me, it was soaked in cum. Not wrapping it around me, I just held it in my hand and made my way back to my room. The stares I got as I walked through the hall were priceless. I felt like a celebrity, and since the halls were more brightly lit than the pit room I could actually see the guys around me and couldn't help but wonder which ones had dumped a load in me or watched it all or what.

I got back to my room, closed the door, and wondered what to do next. Head back out for more? Cruise the halls? Jerk off? I decided I'd just head back to my hotel, with all those countless loads in me. I didn't even shower or anything, and just got dressed and left. The guy working at the front flashed me a huge smile as I walked passed him on the way out and said "Hope you had fun!"

"I did!", I said back.

Being as insatiably horny as I am, and still not having cum yet, I got online again as soon as I got back to my hotel room. By now it was about 5am. I found some college guy who was looking to get fucked, and invited him over. I fucked him that morning, and shot what must have been a seriously massive load deep up inside him. Again, no condoms. Not even a request for them or slightest mention of him.

I wonder what he would have thought if he knew I'd taken dozens of loads in the hours leading up to shooting my own in him.

About 2 months after this experience, back in my home town, I went to get tested. I tested positive.

Funny enough, I was kind of surprised. Despite what I'd done that night, I still wasn't expecting a poz result because I'd managed to avoid one through all the bbing I'd done before. I'm actually more surpised I didn't get anything else that night - not a single other STD but HIV.

In truth, who knows if that night was really what did it. It could have been some innocent looking, 18yo twink that did it. It could have been any of the random tricks I'd had, one-on-one or in small groups, apart from that bathhouse night. It could have been any of the guys I hooked up with while in that town or any of the others I've been to. Who knows. All I know is that I'm poz now, and not minding it one bit.

I still fuck. I still get fucked. I still give loads and take loads. I still hook up with tons of young hotties, and still take loads from any and all manner of other kinds of guys.

I've gotten fucked and taken loads through gloryholes, been to other bathhouses, been to wild parties and orgies, and most anything else you can imagine. And everytime I go to a club, I still spot tons of other guys I've been with.

Some of them are likely poz now too. Some of them were likely poz before I was.

Either way, there's not a raw load out there that I'll turn down, and I've also yet to find a hottie that won't take my own load.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 12

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
... be able to find total strangers and new tricks online within a few minutes of logging in to whatever site I chose to be a slut on that day. I don't say this to sound stuckup, and stared at this paragraph for awhile thinking that it really does make me sound like an ass. That's not what I want to do, but I'm just trying to put things in perspective to put the whole story in context.

Two things come to mind.

(1) I know many guys are not into guys in their 20's but we all have to recongnize that it's easier for a guy in his 20's to get tricks than for a 40+ or a 50+. So the poster does not have to apologize for being stuckup. He's attractive to many simply because he's young. The trick is to keep that appeal as you grow older. Young guys usually don't realize that their youth is what's attractive to others.

(2) " but I'm just trying to put things in perspective to put the whole story in context." This is a point that I agree with. It sometimes bothers me to read this forum because we know so little about the members...most members here have no age or other details that are sometimes important to me when I read what one of the members is writing. Something is said or an experience is told but we know nothing about the guy posting it. Is he a bear? Or a twink? Or a muscle guy? To me it's important to know a bit about the porter in oder to put the "story in context".

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...